Same bullshit, different decade: What members of the gay rights movement could learn from history

I am as Liberal as Jesus was a Christian...
Jesus wasnt a Christian, derp.

Really?

He was a Jewish Rabbi that a religion was created from. Jesus never called himself a Christian but please keep on showing your true ignorance.
You admit that Jesus wasnt a Christian and then tell me I'm showing my ignorance? You're headed for Iggy, boy.

Go ahead, and please do it.

The fact is Christianity was not really formed until after Jesus death, so yes Jesus was not a Christian and was just a Rabbi.
Great, you just proved yourself wrong. Congratulations.
Now for your next feat you will humiliate yourself further.

I did?

So you say it so it must be so?

Threats of being put on ignore if I do not agree Jesus was a Christian is funny!!!

Dide you know Muslims also accept Jesus?

No really!!!

So you have a lot in common with Muslims from believing in a Jewto wanting to deny certain sects of the population the same right you enjoy just because your black tell you to be that way...

You are not even a real Christian, so stop using it as a excuse to be a gay bashing hypocrite.

You aren't even a Christian. So don't go on presuming to know what a "real Christian" is, mister.

Do you know what a 'real Christian' is?

Question One:

Who is the real Christian?

The one who believes gay marriage is a terrible sin,

or the one who believes gay marriage is not a sin, and whose Christian denomination accepts and embraces it?

hey does your flock consider Africans to be the mark of Cain?

Let me talk to the snakes.

You can join a 'Christian' church for that:

believer3.jpg

Really?

He was a Jewish Rabbi that a religion was created from. Jesus never called himself a Christian but please keep on showing your true ignorance.
You admit that Jesus wasnt a Christian and then tell me I'm showing my ignorance? You're headed for Iggy, boy.

The fact is Christianity was not really formed until after Jesus death, so yes Jesus was not a Christian and was just a Rabbi.

I did?

Threats of being put on ignore if I do not agree Jesus was a Christian is funny!!!

No really!!!

So you have a lot in common with Muslims from believing in a Jewto wanting to deny certain sects of the population the same right you enjoy just because your black tell you to be that way...
Yeah actually you did. It isnt my opinoin. IT's right there laid out.
Yes and no on Muslims and Jesus. Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet, not the son of god. Jews dont believe in Jesus at all. So you're wrong once again on that.
The last sentence was so muddled I have no idea what you are trying to say.
I'd ignore you but you are so easy to make a fool of it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I can't believe Mom went off and left her internet connection unattended.

Really?

I did?

No really!!!

The Rabbi is a Jew who is worshipping Jesus until the real Messiah gets here.

Some sort of hedge bet, I guess.

Jesus was Jewish and even then he was not a good one at it!
Wait in Post 725 you wrote:
Also Jesus followed the Tanakh]
So if he followed the Tanakh that would make him a good Jew. But now you say he was not a good Jew.
Are you on drugs? Or are you terminally ignorant and stupid?

Do you even know what the Tanakh is?

You do know Jesus was a Rabbi right?

And in my opinion he was a terrible one, so are you stupid because there are many Jews that are bad at being Jewish...

So if he followed the Tanakh that would make him a good Jew. But now you say he was not a good Jew.

And in my opinion he was a terrible one, so are you stupid because there are many Jews that are bad at being Jewish...
Uh, check the screen name, s0n.
In your considered opinion as a biblical scholar, what made Jesus a terrible rabbi?
And if there are many Jews bad at being Jewish how does that make me stupid? Did I cause that somehow?

Really?

I did?

No really!!!

Yes and no on Muslims and Jesus. Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet, not the son of god. Jews dont believe in Jesus at all. So you're wrong once again on that.
I'd ignore you but you are so easy to make a fool of it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I can't believe Mom went off and left her internet connection unattended.

I never wrote that Muslims believe he is the son of god and said they believe in him too. I never wrote Jews believe in him at all and this is something you made up in your crazy mind.

So as you distort what I wrote I will keep on writing the fact Jesus was a Rabbi, a jew, and never a damn Christian no matter how much you and ignorant morons like you wish it was so.

So in the end you believe a guy that was born from a mortal woman was the son of a god, and boy does that not read like Greek Mythology?

Also I am surprise your mother kept the coat hanger baby. ( Want to write about someone mother then be ready for the response )

In your considered opinion as a biblical scholar, what made Jesus a terrible rabbi?
And if there are many Jews bad at being Jewish how does that make me stupid? Did I cause that somehow?

Again I know I am not your son because I knew my father and he was not some lunatic guy pretending to be Jewish while defending a Christian Idol that is false...

I did?

No really!!!

I never wrote that Muslims believe he is the son of god and said they believe in him too. I never wrote Jews believe in him at all and this is something you made up in your crazy mind.

So as you distort what I wrote I will keep on writing the fact Jesus was a Rabbi, a jew, and never a damn Christian no matter how much you and ignorant morons like you wish it was so.

So in the end you believe a guy that was born from a mortal woman was the son of a god, and boy does that not read like Greek Mythology?

Also I am surprise your mother kept the coat hanger baby. ( Want to write about someone mother then be ready for the response )
Did you not write that Muslims accept Jesus?
Did you not write that Muslims and Jews both believe in Jesus?
Are you even aware of what you write or are you schizo in some way?

Again I know I am not your son because I knew my father and he was not some lunatic guy pretending to be Jewish while defending a Christian Idol that is false...
I still want to hear your learned opinon on why Jesus was a bad rabbi. (ohyeah, he wasnt a rabbi either. Sucks to be you).

Next he'll be ranting about red cows.

Dammit Rabbi, you just got him started again. I'm running out of jokes man!

You are a joke.

You wrote you would put me on ignore and then lied about it.

How does it feel to be a lying fake Christian?

Also if you believe a being was created by a mythical being then how does it feel to be a worshiper of Roman and Greek Mythology?

In the end your gay bashing hatred is based on writings by old men that lived in a cave with each other, and how gay is that?

Forum List

Back