Same bullshit, different decade: What members of the gay rights movement could learn from history

Simple, the teaching to fear and hate homosexuals and their sexuality was written into the doctrines and the so call word of God was only words of man wanting to control the idiots of the world, and I take the Bible and it words with a grain of salt.

And that is your opinion. Don't go assuming you can tell us how to practice out faith. Understand?

Actually you can practice your religion all you want at your home and Church, but at work, government and general society you have no right to force your religious view unto others and if you feel you do have that right then you have a lot in common with ISIL...

Also at one point in the Christian religion they claimed the Mark of Cain was the African race, so you enjoy your religion of intolerance and hatred while the rest of the world marches on without you...

Actually, I can practice my religion all I want, anywhere I want. It's like a Constitutional right, or something.

If you feel YOU have a right to influence policy, while those you disagree with do not, then YOU resemble ISIS more than any of us. So you enjoy your pride and self-satisfied arrogance. Just remember what pride goeth before.

No you do not have the right to pass laws based on your religion and the constitution does not protect your right to preach to me or annoy me with your Bible bashing ways.

Yeah, actually he does. And he can. Too bad, sucks to be you.

No you do not have the right to pass laws based on your religion and the constitution does not protect your right to preach to me or annoy me with your Bible bashing ways.

Who said anything about passing any laws? We just want to be left alone. What about that do you not understand?

Fact is you write about how the Christian Bible says this or that but I am willing to bet you do not obey all the rules set forth in the Bible. I am sure you like to eat pork don't you?

Oh SWEET

Another "why don't you follow the Old Testament?" argument.

(FYI, no pork, just twinkies.)

I thought I was on ignore?

Also if you follow the Bible them you follow both old and new and not the selected parts you like. Also Twinkies is code for young males in the gay world so you like young men?

Also Jesus followed the Tanakh seeing the Bible you read today was not written at the time of his life.

Fact is you write about how the Christian Bible says this or that but I am willing to bet you do not obey all the rules set forth in the Bible. I am sure you like to eat pork don't you?

Oh SWEET

Also if you follow the Bible them you follow both old and new and not the selected parts you like. Also Twinkies is code for young males in the gay world so you like young men?

Also Jesus followed the Tanakh seeing the Bible you read today was not written at the time of his life.
Actually he didnt do that either.
You just can't win here, s0n. You are way out of your league and you spew ignorance and bigotry with every post.

I am as Liberal as Jesus was a Christian...
Jesus wasnt a Christian, derp.

Really?

He was a Jewish Rabbi that a religion was created from. Jesus never called himself a Christian but please keep on showing your true ignorance.
You admit that Jesus wasnt a Christian and then tell me I'm showing my ignorance? You're headed for Iggy, boy.

Go ahead, and please do it.

The fact is Christianity was not really formed until after Jesus death, so yes Jesus was not a Christian and was just a Rabbi.

Jesus wasnt a Christian, derp.

Really?

He was a Jewish Rabbi that a religion was created from. Jesus never called himself a Christian but please keep on showing your true ignorance.
You admit that Jesus wasnt a Christian and then tell me I'm showing my ignorance? You're headed for Iggy, boy.

Go ahead, and please do it.

The fact is Christianity was not really formed until after Jesus death, so yes Jesus was not a Christian and was just a Rabbi.
Great, you just proved yourself wrong. Congratulations.
Now for your next feat you will humiliate yourself further.

Oh SWEET

You just can't win here, s0n. You are way out of your league and you spew ignorance and bigotry with every post.

First off I am not your damn son!!!

Second you are the really ignorant one because any fool that believe Jesus was a Christian when Christianity was not form until after his death is the real ignorant one.

I swear you and ISIL are perfect and the op'er is a ignorant gay bashing fool like you!

Well, it turns out your kind of stupid is quite pervasive.

lso Twinkies is code for young males in the gay world so you like young men?

Why do you have your mind in the gutter? Or is the gutter too big?

So you are a liar that make hallow threats. I figured as much and what a true Christian you are. hey does your flock consider Africans to be the mark of Cain?

Does your Church still ban interracial marriage because it is a sin in their eyes?

Also Jesus would spit on you and turn your tables over if he were a livebut please keep on Preaching your ISIL version of hate...

I swear you and ISIL are perfect and the op'er is a ignorant gay bashing fool like you

I usually don't say this kind of unchristian thing on boards, but I guess I'll let it loose on you.

Go f**k yourself.

If there's one thing that will turn me into a not-so-Christian, it's being compared to terrorists. You'd best understand that, son.

I swear you and ISIL are perfect and the op'er is a ignorant gay bashing fool like you

I usually don't say this kind of unchristian thing on boards, but I guess I'll let it loose on you.

Go f**k yourself.

You are not even a real Christian, so stop using it as a excuse to be a gay bashing hypocrite. I also pray a family member of yours come out gay so you can tell them how sinful they are to you!!!

Jesus was Jewish and even then he was not a good one at it!

Ahaha! Aahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Please, I take that back, keep talking!

Ahhhh (I can't breathe!) hahaha

(Maybe if I keep laughing this hard, I'll lose a little weight).

Oh SWEET

First off I am not your damn son!!!

Second you are the really ignorant one because any fool that believe Jesus was a Christian when Christianity was not form until after his death is the real ignorant one.

I swear you and ISIL are perfect and the op'er is a ignorant gay bashing fool like you!
Post 713 you wrote:
So are you saying you are not a Liberal? I am confused. Or you are. Or something.

Oh SWEET

Mr. Bruce you are now being big leagued by the Rabbi, who earlier today proclaimed that a terrorist attack is not an act of terror.

Yes, that pretty much sums up the intellectual level of the typical RWnut on this board. Fear not.

Forum List

Back