same cops that millionaire athletes are protesting saved thousands of lives in Las Vegas last night

No Asc. Just the white ones, they shot the black ones that the shooter missed....
How idiotic of you...
I think linking the cops that responded to this and the NFL was more idiotic since one has nothing to do with the other. Why wouldnt white cops rush to save white people?

Why wouldn't white cops rush in to save black people?

Why wouldn't black cops rush in to save white people?

You're a wtf is the word I'm looking for?

Ignorant motherfucker, you know that?

I have friends that I grew up with, black and white that are LEOs.

They would not compromise their integrity when the shtf. They're gonna do their job, and I'm proud of them.

No Asc. Just the white ones, they shot the black ones that the shooter missed....
How idiotic of you...
I think linking the cops that responded to this and the NFL was more idiotic since one has nothing to do with the other. Why wouldnt white cops rush to save white people?

They would not compromise their integrity when the shtf.
I'm ignorant because there is no correlation between cops saving white people and NFL players protesting police brutality against Blacks?

No. Youre the ignorant lice ridden mfer that would try to make that connection.

And your a lice lickin lint ball, and?

What the fuck is it with you guys and your "lice" comments?
Dude, com'on, lice is to whites like lies are to Trump, its part of your DNA, own it and buy a lice comb

What's with all of those sickled cells? Your own self doesn't even like you. It's part of your DNA...
Guess who don't like your white ass....Hair follicles, skin mass that wrinkles after puberty and brain cells that stop working after passage through the birth canal.

I could lose 95% of my brain cells and still win an argument against you. You are blinded by color.
And FTR, My hair is long, thick, and manageable. No need to straighten or wear a wig so my hair will look more "white"...

Do you get how stupid this race thing is that you feed daily?

She like her tag team partner here, are true racists. They genuinely believe in racial superiority.

And your a lice lickin lint ball, and?

What the fuck is it with you guys and your "lice" comments?
Dude, com'on, lice is to whites like lies are to Trump, its part of your DNA, own it and buy a lice comb

What's with all of those sickled cells? Your own self doesn't even like you. It's part of your DNA...
Guess who don't like your white ass....Hair follicles, skin mass that wrinkles after puberty and brain cells that stop working after passage through the birth canal.

So now black people don't wrinkle either?
Nope, not even at birth, the canal is so wide they slide right out...Viola no wrinkles..

How idiotic of you...

I'm ignorant because there is no correlation between cops saving white people and NFL players protesting police brutality against Blacks?

I sure the fuck hope you do not have any job involving the public. If so, your employers truly need to know about you, and how you obviously would serve and not serve the public based on race.

How idiotic of you...

You're ignorant for this here post I quoted, howboutdat? PS: I'm immune to lice, nappy headed fucker! My hair is all nice and brushed, nappy boy.

LMAO!

mqdefault.jpg

How idiotic of you...

I sure the fuck hope you do not have any job involving the public. If so, your employers truly need to know about you, and how you obviously would serve and not serve the public based on race.
I've worked in the public sector a lot and even saved a white persons life one time. However, i no longer have employers. I employ.

How idiotic of you...

You're ignorant for this here post I quoted, howboutdat? PS: I'm immune to lice, nappy headed fucker! My hair is all nice and brushed, nappy boy.

LMAO!

mqdefault.jpg
Youre just mad your hair attracts lice and is afraid of the sun. My hair keeps lice out and grows to meet the sun.

c19d83306be8ca56e15f0a7e4920798f.jpg

I wonder if anybody told Trump, that Las Vegas has one of the most diverse police units in the country and that the shooter was dead when the brave cops got to him and not one cop had to fire a shot and it was stand by's next door that told these hero's where to go....just askin

How idiotic of you...

LMAO!

mqdefault.jpg
Youre just mad your hair attracts lice and is afraid of the sun. My hair keeps lice out and grows to meet the sun.

That is some nappy-ass shit, you're actually proud of that?

I would not be. I have very nice hair. The hot Cuban women (and I do mean hot) used to come up in the grocery store, stroke my hair and say "Aye que lindo"

This is in the days before fake titties and all that. They were just, MMm damn smokin' hot.

LMAO!

mqdefault.jpg

I would not be. I have very nice hair. The hot Cuban women (and I do mean hot) used to come up in the grocery store, stroke my hair and say "Aye que lindo"
Hell yea I'm proud of that nappy ass hair. Why would I want fur that lays down on my head and provides no protection?

The senoritas love my hair and say "hey Papi" all the time.

How idiotic of you...

LMAO!

mqdefault.jpg

Then what is with all the straightening and wigs? Seems like blacks like white hair better than whatcha got up there, and those dreadlocks that never get washed and smell like the back of a garbage truck? Not the great look you think it is...
Why not just let black be beautiful?
FTR:
Can black people get lice?

It is common to hear that black people can’t get lice, but is it true?

Nobody wants to think about lice. The thought of those tiny parasites crawling around is not a pleasant thing to consider. If you are black and have heard that black people don’t get lice enough times in your life it’s just one less thing to think about.

However, lice are parasites that live by sucking the blood of their host and staying warm from their host’s body heat. All human nationalities fit that description. We all have blood, body heat, and, excluding those of us who are bald, hair.

The unfortunate answer is that black people can indeed get lice

So the question really is, can your white look wigs get lice?
h311_main_1.jpg

Moore by Vivica Fox Wigs

Tonight is MNF, lets all watch and take even more special note of the thugs who sit or give the black power salute.
I'm boycotting the NFL but please update us on those that give the Black power salute. Thats an awesome gesture.

TommieSmithAP276.jpg

And while other medalists clean up with advertisement contracts, those 2 are who again?
You could have googled that...

Tommie Smith and John Carlos

Exactly, Tommie Something, and John never to be seen again Someone......
They have a statue. Sorry to burst your bubble.

tommie-smith-john-carlos-san-jos-state-university-statue2a-thumb.jpg

LMAO!

mqdefault.jpg

Hell yea I'm proud of that nappy ass hair. Why would I want fur that lays down on my head and provides no protection?

I guarantee the hottest Cuban women never have, and never will, stroke your hair for good luck. You're a moron.

Yo soy rubio. Pinche culero.

LMAO!

mqdefault.jpg

Then what is with all the straightening and wigs? Seems like blacks like white hair better than whatcha got up there, and those dreadlocks that never get washed and smell like the back of a garbage truck? Not the great look you think it is...
Why not just let black be beautiful?
FTR:
Can black people get lice?

It is common to hear that black people can’t get lice, but is it true?

Nobody wants to think about lice. The thought of those tiny parasites crawling around is not a pleasant thing to consider. If you are black and have heard that black people don’t get lice enough times in your life it’s just one less thing to think about.

However, lice are parasites that live by sucking the blood of their host and staying warm from their host’s body heat. All human nationalities fit that description. We all have blood, body heat, and, excluding those of us who are bald, hair.

The unfortunate answer is that black people can indeed get lice

So the question really is, can your white look wigs get lice?
h311_main_1.jpg

Moore by Vivica Fox Wigs

Black people have been doing things like straightening their hair since at least the ancient egyptians. If they were trying to be white they would use white hair and not Asian.

LMAO!

mqdefault.jpg

I guarantee the hottest Cuban women never have, and never will, stroke your hair for good luck. You're a moron.

You just mad I can get any woman I want and be dead broke while you on the other hand need to be rich. :laugh:

I learned there is no substitute for the Black woman. They are the epitome of womanhood. Its like having your own personal goddess.

Who has a statue? lol. I'll bet even you had to look up their names...
Anyway keep up your hatefest, while I repair to the great outdoors. With my pretty hair, undiseased brain, and white privilege...
Like most whites you would lose that bet. Your oily matted hair is probably falling out by now along with your genetic predisposition to have brain tumors and degenerative brain diseases.

LMAO!

mqdefault.jpg

You just mad I can get any woman I want and be dead broke while you on the other hand need to be rich. :laugh:

I learned there is no substitute for the Black woman. They are the epitome of womanhood. Its like having your own personal goddess.

Hah! I've had super-hot black women, too. What forum is this in? No, I better not talk about that. Black women are great! I had this girl (she was black) and her redbone cousin coming around for a good minute.

I hit it off with the black girl more, it is what it is.

She liked greens.

I bet you never even ate greens.

I liked their family, too. A friend of mine insulted her cousin and I got not-screwed-no-more.

Forum List

Back