same old crap only whites are racist

So drop the white fragility.

I'm far from fragile IM2

you've come to the USMB with a lot of historical data on racism , few deny our history

now it's '20 ..... a lot had changed.....and you bring up these 'laws' , some of which have been on the books for a century

my Q is simply how we ,as a nation, or a people, or whatever faction you wish, views and/or enforces these laws...?

an example would be grand....

if the problem is so prevalent , why not be part of the solution?

~S~

If black people (who are PLACED BY WHITE PEOPLE at the BOTTOM of the RACIAL hierarchy) can be racist, what does that make the white people who created/invented/continue/enjoy the system/hierarchy that benefits them at the expense of everyone else.
Democrats...

And when you support that party, according to Malcolm X, you are a "chump"!!!

Last edited:
We know blacks owned blacks, but you can't handle the fact free blacks bought family members who were still enslaved.

Yeah, and whites served as indentured sevants to pay for their passage over here. So what?

Aren't blacks better off here...

... than those in Africa?
big time...I've linked many times on USMB how bad Africa is in sanitation!/lack of potable water/illiteracy/disease/poverty/starvation/etc etc

We know blacks owned blacks, but you can't handle the fact free blacks bought family members who were still enslaved.

Anthony johnson didn't own any family members you liar! And neither did most black slave owners (yeah, I'm sure there was 1 or 2).

And who said anything about the FIRST slave owner?
most whites in the South did NOT own slaves

..they don't even realize how idiotic and RACIST they sound
'They don’t think that they’re racist, but they also don’t know some of the things they believe or say are, and can be, racist.'
the blacks are more racist than whites--plain and simple
AOC is being racist by saying this dumbshit--and she doesn't even realize it
AOC and her boyfriend discuss 'combating racism as a white person' on Instagram stories | Daily Mail Online
“You’re more racist... no you’re more racist... no you’re more racist!!” Doesn’t it get old?
..what gets old is the lies about white people/etc

Yeah, and whites served as indentured sevants to pay for their passage over here. So what?

Aren't blacks better off here...

... than those in Africa?

You are a retard to think you can compare indentured servitude to slavery.

Then we get the standard dumb ass white question. Whites complain about a government made for them. So

Aren't whites better off here...

... than those in Europe?
Europe is ten times better than shithole Africa

I don't bother to try to reason with them...but I enjoy pissing them off with truth bombs! :)

Tell them that blacks owned black slaves...they can't handle that truth!

Tell them "google ANTHONY JOHNSON SLAVE and see for yourself"...they wont do it.

We know blacks owned blacks, but you can't handle the fact free blacks bought family members who were still enslaved. And then your story about Anthony Johnson is fake news since Hugh Gywnn owned the first slave and he was white, years before Johnson. Then you don't want to address how it was whites that made slavery legal, and after that you want to totally pretend that slavery is the only topic of discussion when it comes to racism when its only a part. What about the last 150 years? Racists like you can't handle that and it is apparent the OP and night_son by their whining can't handle it either.

So:

The fact is when black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people (as a group) are racist makes sense.

If black people (who are PLACED BY WHITE PEOPLE at the BOTTOM of the RACIAL hierarchy) can be racist, what does that make the white people who created/invented/continue/enjoy the system/hierarchy that benefits them at the expense of everyone else.

In most cases black slave owners owned a single slave.Normally a spouse or a sibling or child.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2017/aug/24/viral-image/viral-post-gets-it-wrong-extent-slave

I'm far from fragile IM2

you've come to the USMB with a lot of historical data on racism , few deny our history

now it's '20 ..... a lot had changed.....and you bring up these 'laws' , some of which have been on the books for a century

my Q is simply how we ,as a nation, or a people, or whatever faction you wish, views and/or enforces these laws...?

~S~

You want to keep denying things. Read this please.

On February 28, 2018, Richard Rothstein of the Economic Policy Institute, wrote an op ed published in the New York Daily News entitled, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.” The Kerner Commission met in 1968 and made recommendation on how to move toward racial progress. It had been 50 years since the commission made those recommendations at that point yet Rothstein makes this statement: So little has changed since 1968 that the report remains worth reading as a near-contemporary description of racial inequality.”

Stop trying to tell me how things have changed when we who study and research these matters say they really haven't. Wanting to believe something is one thing, but when the facts say what you believe is not so, its time to stop believing it. I am part of the solution and that's why I am telling you that whites have to end the problem they have created.

Democrats...

According to the world as it was in 1963. It's 2020 white boy, and the republican party is anti black. So the blacks who are chumps are republican.

I'm far from fragile IM2

~S~

On February 28, 2018, Richard Rothstein of the Economic Policy Institute, wrote an op ed published in the New York Daily News entitled, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.” The Kerner Commission met in 1968 and made recommendation on how to move toward racial progress. It had been 50 years since the commission made those recommendations at that point yet Rothstein makes this statement: So little has changed since 1968 that the report remains worth reading as a near-contemporary description of racial inequality.”

Stop trying to tell me how things have changed when we who study and research these matters say they really haven't Wanting to believe something is one thing, but when the facts say what you believe is not so, its time to stop believing it. I am part of the solution and that's why I am telling you that whites have to end the problem they have created.
So you're admitting the Kenyan didn't do anything for you in 8 years???

Democrats...

According to the world as it was in 1963. It's 2020 white boy, and the republican party is anti black. So the blacks who are chumps are republican.
So how do you explain the fact that black support of Trump is surging???
Poll: Black Voters Give Trump-Hating Dems and Media the Middle Finger

Democrats...

no, the Dems/MSM are anti-white --they HATE whites
..Republicans love blacks

I'm far from fragile IM2

~S~

Stop trying to tell me how things have changed when we who study and research these matters say they really haven't Wanting to believe something is one thing, but when the facts say what you believe is not so, its time to stop believing it. I am part of the solution and that's why I am telling you that whites have to end the problem they have created.
So you're admitting the Kenyan didn't do anything for you in 8 years???

There was no Kenyan.

Democrats...

So how do you explain the fact that black support of Trump is surging???
Poll: Black Voters Give Trump-Hating Dems and Media the Middle Finger

That's not happening.

'They don’t think that they’re racist, but they also don’t know some of the things they believe or say are, and can be, racist.'
AOC and her boyfriend discuss 'combating racism as a white person' on Instagram stories | Daily Mail Online
No, not only whites are racist

But because they are racist and in power, it makes a difference

wrong--being a racist is wrong no matter what---you agree or disagree?

There is a difference between prejudice and racist. But the way Blacks/Hispanics/Asians/Native Americans see whites is based on 400 years of continuing white racist behavior.

There is a difference between prejudice and racist. But the way Blacks/Hispanics/Asians/Native Americans see whites is based on 400 years of continuing white racist behavior.
blacks/etc are human like everyone else---they are just as evil as any other race
..whitey MADE blacks racist???!!!!!!!hahhahahahahah

Stop trying to tell me how things have changed when we who study and research these matters say they really haven't. Wanting to believe something is one thing, but when the facts say what you believe is not so, its time to stop believing it. I am part of the solution and that's why I am telling you that whites have to end the problem they have created.

Ok, here's your man then>>>

Richard Rothstein | NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund

prolific writer, with quite the resume.....

The Racial Achievement Gap, Segregated Schools, and Segregated Neighborhoods – A Constitutional Insult

a tad long winded , and quite frankly travels down memory lane far to much with century old scotus milestones

of note he , like you IM2, points out the problem, but offers little solution(s) other than lamenting the many litigant battles of the past

so ,maybe the stone cold truth is not so much 'we don't follow our laws' , as it is 'no law we've thrown at racism makes a difference' IM2

~S~

Last edited:
All can be racist. Some of the most racist I personally have encountered are the Japanese. It is what it is. Bad no matter who it is. Wouldn't you agree?

Forum List

Back