same old crap only whites are racist

..they don't even realize how idiotic and RACIST they sound
'They don’t think that they’re racist, but they also don’t know some of the things they believe or say are, and can be, racist.'
the blacks are more racist than whites--plain and simple
AOC is being racist by saying this dumbshit--and she doesn't even realize it
AOC and her boyfriend discuss 'combating racism as a white person' on Instagram stories | Daily Mail Online
No, not only whites are racist

But because they are racist and in power, it makes a difference
wrong--being a racist is wrong no matter what---you agree or disagree?

You have an identity crisis.

'They don’t think that they’re racist, but they also don’t know some of the things they believe or say are, and can be, racist.'
AOC and her boyfriend discuss 'combating racism as a white person' on Instagram stories | Daily Mail Online

..like a murderer who murders for passion is BETTER than a murderer who murders for $$$ = idiocy
hahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahah

..like a murderer who murders for passion is BETTER than a murderer who murders for $$$ = idiocy

So are you a racist for money or passion or just for amusement?
hahahahahahahahaha.....smgdh.

the only reason I am racist is because I'm white

22leid wrote: When the screwing comes...

... Uncle Ferd says, "Yeah...

... dat's what black men are really after...

... all our white womens!"

My retirement home is in the middle of a black neighborhood...

... and there's some white guy walkin' down the sidewalk...

... looks kina suspicious.

It's 2020 white boy, and the republican party is anti black.

Anti-black you say?

Trump15.jpg

No its not.

No its not.
them DAMN white people!!!!!!!

I don't bother to try to reason with them...but I enjoy pissing them off with truth bombs! :)

Tell them that blacks owned black slaves...they can't handle that truth!

Tell them "google ANTHONY JOHNSON SLAVE and see for yourself"...they wont do it.

We know blacks owned blacks, but you can't handle the fact free blacks bought family members who were still enslaved. And then your story about Anthony Johnson is fake news since Hugh Gywnn owned the first slave and he was white, years before Johnson. Then you don't want to address how it was whites that made slavery legal, and after that you want to totally pretend that slavery is the only topic of discussion when it comes to racism when its only a part. What about the last 150 years? Racists like you can't handle that and it is apparent the OP and night_son by their whining can't handle it either.

So:

The fact is when black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people (as a group) are racist makes sense.

If black people (who are PLACED BY WHITE PEOPLE at the BOTTOM of the RACIAL hierarchy) can be racist, what does that make the white people who created/invented/continue/enjoy the system/hierarchy that benefits them at the expense of everyone else.
Black people literally do all that today. What are you talking about? :cuckoo:

No its not.
Proper grammar is "those", not "them".

There is no reason not to have an honest and open discussion about racism. It is way overdue and there is no reason to hide anything. I've been in the presence of people who said terribly racist things about people of African descent, thinking that it was okay because only white people were present. One time, it was a local police chief.

There is no need for the right-wingers to go babbling about how "the media" is telling me to say this, or I have "white guilt" or any of the rest of the crap that is said on USMB because I've seen it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears.

It's ironic that what racists essentially do is argue with the Supreme Being, who is said to have created all of us just the way s/he intended. The racists on USMB will insult me six ways from Sunday for what I have written. Then they will go to another thread and tell us all about "God."

The least that we owe our fellow human beings is honesty.

There is no reason not to have an honest and open discussion about racism. It is way overdue and there is no reason to hide anything. I've been in the presence of people who said terribly racist things about people of African descent, thinking that it was okay because only white people were present. One time, it was a local police chief.

There is no need for the right-wingers to go babbling about how "the media" is telling me to say this, or I have "white guilt" or any of the rest of the crap that is said on USMB because I've seen it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears.

It's ironic that what racists essentially do is argue with the Supreme Being, who is said to have created all of us just the way s/he intended. The racists on USMB will insult me six ways from Sunday for what I have written. Then they will go to another thread and tell us all about "God."

The least that we owe our fellow human beings is honesty.
and YOU prove it also----hahahhahahahahahahahahaa--you think only whites can be racist/evil

No its not.
Proper grammar is "those", not "them".
DAMN them whiteys!!--theys be ignorant

Saying that only whites are racists is as stupid and racist as saying that blacks are more racist than whites.

Forum List

Back