🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Same Sex Marriage - law of the land

Unless they happen to be homosexual.
I'd love to hear how monogamous couples spread stds.

Just keep doing what you're doing, I'm sure that will be sufficient.
You're saying monogamous sex leads to stds? How? Where do the diseases come from?

They come from other diseased homosexuals. As I already said, marriage is no guarantee of monogamy, particularly amongst the homo crowd.
I have known some heteralsexual dogs in my life who humped anything that moved and spread some nasty shit around to other people. I have also seen some great Gay relationships as well , so how many STD's have you had...:bye1: lol just kidding.
Do you have a point? I think you're suffering under the misapprehension that I brought stds into the conversation.

You're saying monogamous sex leads to stds? How? Where do the diseases come from?

They come from other diseased homosexuals. As I already said, marriage is no guarantee of monogamy, particularly amongst the homo crowd.
So you didn't claim that monogamous sex spreads stds?
"Monogamous" sex among homos isn't really monogamous. Just like marriage isn't between a man and a woman, capice?
Lol. Back-pedaling as fast as possible, aren't you?

Gads queers are so easy.
Personal experience or simply wishful thinking?

So you didn't claim that monogamous sex spreads stds?
"Monogamous" sex among homos isn't really monogamous. Just like marriage isn't between a man and a woman, capice?
Lol. Back-pedaling as fast as possible, aren't you?

Gads queers are so easy.
Personal experience or simply wishful thinking?
Personal experience. I've never met a homorectus that I couldn't best in a discussion. Obviously.

Forum List

Back