Samuel Jackson on California shootings

How many Progs felt the same way? I'm sure Obama was thinking the same thing.
Naw, I don't believe that's what Obama was thinking... I'm betting it was something more like "How can I politicize this and turn it into yet another gun control pitch while at the same time foisting the blame for the shootings on Republicans". :D

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." -- Rahm Emanuel

And all this time I thought it was Bush's fault.

I've seen reports on mass shootings before the details are in many people across political forums start prophesying that it's muslims or black gang members. When it turns out to be a white guy they never start up with the bigotted generalizations about the white folk.

So you troll sites of people dumber than you, and you feel dignified on the rare occasion they're wrong in their speculations and believe you're smarter than a dumb fuck?

You're not raising a high bar here.

Do you have any issues with the fact that bed wetters like you revel in the blood of innocent people when the possibility still exists that the shooter could be someone you parasites are programmed to hate, but are suddenly silent when a muzbot is at fault?

Ya'll certainly do STFU briefly about your bigotry and insist that people who don't concern themselves with laws against murder will prostrate themselves under laws against gaining access to guns.

Here is what he had to say

When reports of a shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino started rolling in, Jackson said he hoped it wasn’t an act of terrorism on U.S. soil.

“I can’t even tell you how much that day the thing that happened in San Bernardino … how much I really wanted that to just be another, you know, crazy white dude, and not really some Muslims,” Jackson said. “Because it’s like: ‘Oh, sh*t. It’s here. And it’s here in another kind of way.’”

How many Progs felt the same way? I'm sure Obama was thinking the same thing.
Progressives are an predictable bunch, control freaks

I was hoping that it wasn't a terrorist attack, because I knew that if it was (in the first hours of the shooting), that there was going to be a huge backlash against the Muslim community.

Seems I was right. How many mosques have been burned down now? Three or four?

Wonder when the redneck conservatives are going to shoot up another Sikh temple? Because Sikhs wear turbans and most Americans identify that as Islam, and Sikhs believe a lot different than Islam does.

"In the last week or so, we've witnessed about a half dozen mosque attacks, a number of assaults on women, men, and in one case, a pregnant woman in California, and reports that a mosque has been burned down in Canada," Robert McCraw, with the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), told RT. "We're seeing a level of Islamophobia and violence that we haven't seen since post-9/11," referring to the terror attacks in the US in 2001.
Anti-Muslim sentiment grows in US after Paris attacks

The American Muslim (TAM)

one mosque arson in 1994. And ONLY one mosque arson in America since 9/11. How many churches have been burned down by Muslims around the world since 2001? Hundreds? Thousands? Four churches were burned down in heavily Muslim Melbourne, Australia this past Easter. No documentaries about any of them. obama-rebuilds-mosques-while-churches-burn-all-over-the-middle-east)

OK?
FACTS deal with FACTS OK??

-1.jpg

I was hoping that it wasn't a terrorist attack, because I knew that if it was (in the first hours of the shooting), that there was going to be a huge backlash against the Muslim community.

Seems I was right. How many mosques have been burned down now? Three or four?

Wonder when the redneck conservatives are going to shoot up another Sikh temple? Because Sikhs wear turbans and most Americans identify that as Islam, and Sikhs believe a lot different than Islam does.

Yeah but how many of those mosques were actually burned down by a white trash moron? One...maybe? We know for sure that the first two were torched by their own membership.

Forum List

Back