San Bern shooters used legally purchased guns, but...

6a3974e76f6229a8f33237b5e79ea0ea.jpg
:lol:
Another example of your ignorance and/or dishonesty.
You have no idea if those guns are 'assault weapons' or not
This is just another example of a moron talking about things he doesn't understand. He is SOOOO sure those are assault rifles, but that's because he's a fucktard.

has anyone seen the magazines

all the pictures i have seen

show the rifles pistols and ammunition

but no magazines

why is that

also are those long rifles CA legal

They were "CA compliant" when they were purchased, but they were modified.
Ah.
So the guns, originally not 'assault weapons', were purchased legally, but then illegally modified into 'assault weapons'
Pretty sure this won't make the news.
Where did they get the parts to modify them?
Do you have any idea how they modified them into illegal 'assault weapons'?
No, that's why I asked you where they got the parts to modify them.
The weapons they bought had a fixed magazine,
They removed the mechanism that fixes the magazine, creating a rifle that now has a detachable magazine.
That turned the rifles into an 'assault weapon'.

San Bern shooters used legally purchased guns, but...
... 'assault weapons' are banned in CA.

How were these guns legal?
How would banning 'assault weapons', as suggested today by the White House, when they are already illegal stop this incident?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...fornia-attack/

Mebbe buy them in another state.

Breitbart is for morons, BTW. Are you a moron?

"Farook and Malik had two .223 caliber assault-style rifles — a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 and a DPMS model — that were legally purchased and registered, Burguan said. They also had two 9mm semiautomatic handguns.

"They appeared to have tried to modify one of the rifles to be fully automatic, a senior law enforcement source told NBC News on Thursday. The modification failed, the source said.

"The second rifle — possessed by Malik — was compliant with California's strict gun laws when it was purchased, but it had been modified to accept high-capacity magazines, the source said. Farook and Malik used what appeared to be multiple 30-round rifle magazines, some of which were taped together. "

San Bernardino Killers Appear to Have Been Radicalized

Those weapons weren't legal. They were full-auto.....banned as far as I know.
NFA weapons are indeed illgeal in CA.
I did not hear that they were full-auto, however.
From listening to witnesses....they heard rapid gunfire....which usually means full-auto.

Plenty of information about the weapons used has been released. None of the 4 guns used was "full auto". Use your Google.
I don't use Google.

I'd rather Bing.

Btw, all the lies coming out of this administration leads me not to trust anything unless it's under oath....and not even then sometimes.

That's a pretty handy excuse there, isn't it?
I note you have yet to link a source. Weren't you DEMANDING sources in the last little go around and rejecting those you did not like? Must be nice to just ignore that when it is your turn.

They were "CA compliant" when they were purchased, but they were modified.
Ah.
So the guns, originally not 'assault weapons', were purchased legally, but then illegally modified into 'assault weapons'

The modifications they did involve removing parts, not adding new parts.
Yes, RGS answered my question.

If they are so easily modified though why are they legal to begin with? Makes no sense.

Ah.

If they are so easily modified though why are they legal to begin with? Makes no sense.
Blame it on the inherent stupidity of 'assault weapons' bans.

Link showing they are banned? Oh right, you have no clue, of course.

In California you can't legally have any clips in excess of ten rounds maximum. So, they were clearly in violation. One news report said they had 4,500 rounds between the three shooters plus pipe bombs which are also illegal in California.
So, a bunch of those guns on the wall of this CA gun shop are illegal to sell there? Do tell?
You are shockingly ignorant. Clearly you don't know what is and isn't an assault rifle. Here's a hint... it has nothing to do with how it looks asthetically.
Tell us all about it, and how the guns they had were banned but still purchased legally? Go...
Oh my god you're stupid. It becomes illegal after making it fully automatic, putting a bayonet lug on it, putting a flash suppressor on it, putting an illegal 30 round mag in it, etc.

In California you can't legally have any clips in excess of ten rounds maximum. So, they were clearly in violation. One news report said they had 4,500 rounds between the three shooters plus pipe bombs which are also illegal in California.
So, a bunch of those guns on the wall of this CA gun shop are illegal to sell there? Do tell?
You are shockingly ignorant. Clearly you don't know what is and isn't an assault rifle. Here's a hint... it has nothing to do with how it looks asthetically.
Tell us all about it, and how the guns they had were banned but still purchased legally? Go...
By modification then making them illegal.

Sounds more like it needs to be extended.

NFA weapons are indeed illgeal in CA.
I did not hear that they were full-auto, however.
From listening to witnesses....they heard rapid gunfire....which usually means full-auto.

Plenty of information about the weapons used has been released. None of the 4 guns used was "full auto". Use your Google.
I don't use Google.

I'd rather Bing.

Btw, all the lies coming out of this administration leads me not to trust anything unless it's under oath....and not even then sometimes.

I note you have yet to link a source. Weren't you DEMANDING sources in the last little go around and rejecting those you did not like? Must be nice to just ignore that when it is your turn.

Take your pick:

2 Guns in San Bernardino Massacre Bought in San Diego: ATF
Rifles Used in San Bernardino Shooting Illegal Under State Law
Were the San Bernardino Shooters' Assault Rifles Modified to Thwart California Gun Laws?

As I said before, you're welcome to use your Google, you'll find hundreds more.

:roll:
Of course it does.
Point out a glaring example of how the law is a failure, and you want to "extend" it.

I don't use Google.

I'd rather Bing.

Take your pick:

Were the San Bernardino Shooters' Assault Rifles Modified to Thwart California Gun Laws?

Slowly for us barbarians, explain why when you post "use google" that is ok, but when one of us does it you INSIST on a link?

Oh my god you're stupid. It becomes illegal after making it fully automatic, putting a bayonet lug on it, putting a flash suppressor on it, putting an illegal 30 mag in it, etc.
Hmmm, well for starters, their guns weren't full-auto, so therefore not banned.

I don't use Google.

I'd rather Bing.

Take your pick:

Thank you

How about this little beauty, for sale right now, in CA?
LWRC R.E.P.R 308,LWRC International,LWRC 16

REPR 16.1" Specifications
Caliber 7.62 NATO
Barrel Length 16"
Barrel Construction Cold Rotary Hammer Forged
Weight (unloaded) 9.5 lbs
Length (overall) 37.5-40.8"
Rifling 1/10" RH
Stock 6 Position Collapsible B5 SOPMOD
Pistol Grip MagPul MOE+
Sights Folding BUIS
Magazine: 20 round PMAG 20LR*
Trigger: Geissele SSA-E
Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider: 7.62 NATO 5/8 X 24 TPI
How about this little beauty, for sale right now, in CA?
LWRC R.E.P.R 308,LWRC International,LWRC 16

Not sure I need that to hunt ducks with but it looks good for hunting people eh?

Attachments

• LWRC 16 Spiral Fluted REPR.jpg
    LWRC 16 Spiral Fluted REPR.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 82
:roll:
Of course it does.
Point out a glaring example of how the law is a failure, and you want to "extend" it.
By extend I meant make it so the law also bans easily modified weapons (those that can be made into true assault weapons).

I don't use Google.

I'd rather Bing.

Take your pick:

Slowly for us barbarians, explain why when you post "use google" that is ok, but when one of us does it you INSIST on a link?

You do see that I posted a number of links, right?

Oh my god you're stupid. It becomes illegal after making it fully automatic, putting a bayonet lug on it, putting a flash suppressor on it, putting an illegal 30 round mag in it, etc.

Neither gun used was fully automatic, nor did either one have a bayonet lug, or a flash suppressor.

Forum List

Back