San Bernardino musta been staged and fake

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Watching the news last night, it's as though San Bernardino never happened. So it musta been faked. Those 14 people must all be alive and well on some government paid vacation somewhere abroad. What a relief! Here I was all upset over another terrorist incident with dead Americans when really it was just a fake event for some strange reason.

Usual bs once more. Politicking, fund raising, and partisan attacks. Not like they're still scrubbing the blood and guts off the walls and floors. So nice when murdered citizens become ephemera for Washington.

Work place violence is often a subject that will be over looked.

But then again the real cause is Climate Change...

I'm scrolling thru the headlines on Obama's speech and I feel like I'm walking thru lala land.

"Obama vows to over come terror".

Geeze louise our politicians can't even fix pot holes let alone the economy. Want all our money to fight the weather errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr climate changer errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the weather errrrrrrrrrrrr global warming errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the weather. What a pitiful joke.

And now are going to become super heroes fighting ISIS when it was their bloody stupidity that gave us that terror army. All because they wanted Assad gone.

I'm scrolling thru the headlines on Obama's speech and I feel like I'm walking thru lala land.

Geeze louise our politicians can't even fix pot holes let alone the economy. Want all our money to fight the weather. What a pitiful joke.

And now are going to become super heroes fighting ISIS when it was their bloody stupidity that gave us that terror army. All because they wanted Assad gone.

tiny------be not distressed------the intracacies of international relationships are not
your forte------try not to think about it. BTW who is "their" in your sentence----
what are they doing "all because they wanted assad gone" ???? To which "terror army" do you refer which is the "fault" of whom? Did "they" also create
your colleague slut TASHFEEN MALIK??? Tashfeen Malik was Pakistani-----
I learned all about islam from Pakistanis-----way back starting in the 1960s and since. Way back then most people in the USA did not know a Pakistani from a Vulcan. Why did "we" or "they" create Tashfeen Malik Back then---Pakistanis I knew probably never heard of HAFEZ ASSAD===when he took power
in Syria and would not have cared. Tashfeen was 29---thus born late 1980s---what's the connection?

Geeze louise our politicians can't even fix pot holes let alone the economy. Want all our money to fight the weather. What a pitiful joke.

tiny------be not distressed------the intracacies of international relationships are not
your forte------try not to think about it. BTW who is "their" in your sentence----
what are they doing "all because they wanted assad gone" ???? To which "terror army" do you refer which is the "fault" of whom? Did "they" also create
I learned all about islam from Pakistanis-----way back starting in the 1960s and since. Way back then most people in the USA did not know a Pakistani from a Vulcan. Why did "we" or "they" create Tashfeen Malik Back then---Pakistanis I knew probably never heard of HAFEZ ASSAD===when he took power
in Syria and would not have cared. Tashfeen was 29---thus born late 1980s---what's the connection?

Key players in the Arab spring lie have been Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey. Aligning with them in the west have been my former PM Harper, Cameron and Obama.

As to Malik? I've learned she attended the most radical mosque in Islamabad. As to Pakistan? Benazir Bhutto was a bitch from hell and was godmother to the Taliban.

Key players in the Arab spring lie have been Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey. Aligning with them in the west have been my former PM Harper, Cameron and Obama.

As to Malik? I've learned she attended the most radical mosque in Islamabad. As to Pakistan? Benazir Bhutto was a bitch from hell and was godmother to the Taliban.

really? I did not know that about BENAZIR. There are kindly mosques in
Islamabad of the sunni hue? Arab spring was not actually created by the Saudi
Royals-------I am not ruling out the shaykhs and other assorted scum as
supporters as well as those in Shaykhs in Qatar and those thugs in Turkey----
but I do not know what "aligning" them in the west means as related to Harper,
Cameron and Obama. Aligning them? Arab spring is simply -------sunni islam

Watching the news last night, it's as though San Bernardino never happened. So it musta been faked. Those 14 people must all be alive and well on some government paid vacation somewhere abroad. What a relief! Here I was all upset over another terrorist incident with dead Americans when really it was just a fake event for some strange reason.

Usual bs once more. Politicking, fund raising, and partisan attacks. Not like they're still scrubbing the blood and guts off the walls and floors. So nice when murdered citizens become ephemera for Washington.

And how is that any different than

Sandy Hook?
VA Tech?
Columbine?
Tuscon?
Aurora?
Charleston
Roseburg? (I had to look that one up, they've talked about it so little)

We have these shootings, someone maybe talks about tightening up the gun laws for about five minutes before the National Rampage Association shouts them down, and then we go on our merry way until the next mass shooting. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Or do you think this one has to be different because the crazy people who never should have had guns to start with happened to be Muslims?

"A crazy guy shot up his co-workers!"

"Ho-hum, serves them right for not having everyone in the house packing."

"Oh, did I mention he was a Muslim?"

"OH MY GOD, WE ALL NEED TO PANIC WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE. OUR POLITICIANS NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!"

"So you'll go along with some common sense gun laws, then?"

"What, why do you hate Freedom so much?"

Sandy Hook?
VA Tech?
Columbine?
Tuscon?
Aurora?
Charleston

We have these shootings, someone maybe talks about tightening up the gun laws for about five minutes before the National Rampage Association shouts them down, and then we go on our merry way until the next mass shooting. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Or do you think this one has to be different because the crazy people who never should have had guns to start with happened to be Muslims?

"OH MY GOD, WE ALL NEED TO PANIC WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE. OUR POLITICIANS NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!"

The topic here is terrorism dummy. You know - Muslims swearing allegance to Allah, then opening up with machine guns and killing people. You know - the same people that will kill YOU in a movie theater while you're waving your gay pride flag and screaming for equality.

Phuckking idiot.

Wake up stupid, before it's too late.

Sandy Hook?
VA Tech?
Columbine?
Tuscon?
Aurora?
Charleston

The topic here is terrorism dummy. You know - Muslims swearing allegance to Allah, then opening up with machine guns and killing people. You know - the same people that will kill YOU in a movie theater while you're waving your gay pride flag and screaming for equality.

Phuckking idiot.

there is no terrorism -----there is only the CAPITALISTS SELLING WEAPONS
TO THE INNOCENT IMBECILES------learn the lingo. I have to admit-----
lots of my wasps neighbors -----when I was a kid in a fairly provincial town in the
North east were a bit stupid------but they knew how to use their rifles---------
venison only. I do not recall even one hunting "accident'-----among them.
A rifle decorating a wall-------was not a threat. weird---but not a threat.
I preferred the rifle on the wall to the DEER HEAD looking at me

[

Phuckking idiot.

There are 1.3 BILLION Muslims in the world, and 5-8 million Muslims in the United States. If people swearing allegience to Allah was our problem, we'd be in a world of hurt.

Of course, we have guys shooting up movie theaters because they think they are the Joker or because some guy was texting his babysitter, but don't you ever think the problems are guns. The problem are Muslims and their wanting to shoot up a theater because someone is flying a gay flag in there or something. (Actually, that would be kind of inconsiderate to the other movie-goers. )

But, no, wait, this was terrorism, not just some boring loser who shot up his coworkers because he didn't like them.

I will now let you get back to ignoring all those other mass shootings NOT committed by Muslims, because you are like extra dead when a Muslim shoots you as opposed to some guy who just didn't take his meds that day.

[

Phuckking idiot.

There are 1.3 BILLION Muslims in the world, and 5-8 million Muslims in the United States. If people swearing allegience to Allah was our problem, we'd be in a world of hurt.

Of course, we have guys shooting up movie theaters because they think they are the Joker or because some guy was texting his babysitter, but don't you ever think the problems are guns. The problem are Muslims and their wanting to shoot up a theater because someone is flying a gay flag in there or something. (Actually, that would be kind of inconsiderate to the other movie-goers. )

But, no, wait, this was terrorism, not just some boring loser who shot up his coworkers because he didn't like them.

I will now let you get back to ignoring all those other mass shootings NOT committed by Muslims, because you are like extra dead when a Muslim shoots you as opposed to some guy who just didn't take his meds that day.

calm yourself and your delusions JOE----- people swearing allegiance to allah
are a VERY SIGNIFICANT part of our problem------they are not acne nor the common cold-------but they do murder in the name of the filth they worship------
Quakers don't, Pentecostals don't-----even Mormons don't. Not only do they murder here in the USA-----they murder just about wherever they reside

lots of my wasps neighbors -----when I was a kid in a fairly provincial town in the
North east were a bit stupid------but they knew how to use their rifles---------

Hey, I'm betting that deer was Jewish, which is why your Nazi Neighbors in this mythical North-east down full of Nazis shot him.

(Yes, I'm mocking you now).

Okay, serious answer time.

The problem when you were growing up in suppossedly Nazi Town in the 1950's was back then, not a whole lot of people owned guns. Only about 40-50 million guns in the whole country, most of them hunting rifles, some of them guns people brought back from the War.

GPdgNQa.jpg

Today, thanks to the Gun Manufactuers and the National Rampage Association, we have nearly 400 million guns out there, including guns that were designed to be used on a battlefield and have no business being in ANYONE'S home.

Hunting has fallen out of favor as a sport, it's become the sport of cruel rednecks, not something sophisticated people do. (Look at all the grief the poor guy who shot Cecil the Lion got.) So the Gun Manufacturers found themselves a new market, playing on people's fear. You done need to get yourself a gun because the terrorists and criminals have them.

And who gave guns tot he terrorists and criminals? Well, the gun industry did by making darned sure that we don't do background checks or anything like that.

So when there is a mass shooting, they can say, "Hey, you better go get yourself a gun before the terrorists get you!!!"

calm yourself and your delusions JOE----- people swearing allegiance to allah
are a VERY SIGNIFICANT part of our problem------they are not acne nor the common cold-------but they do murder in the name of the filth they worship------
Quakers don't, Pentecostals don't-----even Mormons don't. Not only do they murder here in the USA-----they murder just about wherever they reside

Yes, if you live in a Muslim Country, you are more likely to be killed by a Muslim.

And if you live in America, you are most likely to be killed by an AMERICAN.

Of course, we have 16,000 murders in the US every year (far higher than most Islamic Countries that aren't undergoing civil wars we instigated), and most of them aren't committed by Muslims. They are committed by people the victim knows.

Hey, I'm betting that deer was Jewish, which is why your Nazi Neighbors in this mythical North-east down full of Nazis shot him.

The problem when you were growing up in suppossedly Nazi Town in the 1950's was back then, not a whole lot of people owned guns. Only about 40-50 million guns in the whole country, most of them hunting rifles, some of them guns people brought back from the War.

GPdgNQa.jpg

Today, thanks to the Gun Manufactuers and the National Rampage Association, we have nearly 400 million guns out there, including guns that were designed to be used on a battlefield and have no business being in ANYONE'S home.

Hunting has fallen out of favor as a sport, it's become the sport of cruel rednecks, not something sophisticated people do. (Look at all the grief the poor guy who shot Cecil the Lion got.) So the Gun Manufacturers found themselves a new market, playing on people's fear. You done need to get yourself a gun because the terrorists and criminals have them.

And who gave guns tot he terrorists and criminals? Well, the gun industry did by making darned sure that we don't do background checks or anything like that.

So when there is a mass shooting, they can say, "Hey, you better go get yourself a gun before the terrorists get you!!!"

Once again I must tell you that no gun available to the public is a military weapon

I suppose you think my mini 14 which is functionally no different than an AR15 is a
battlefield weapon

GPdgNQa.jpg

Yours is a failed argument because nobody is buying it and never will. If one person was carrying that day in California, 14 people might be alive. That is not rocket science. Two were responsible for the deaths that day: the terrorists and the State of California.

GPdgNQa.jpg

in them parts in which I lived------deer hunting was prevalent because there were
lots of deer. Hunting rifles-----If I remember correctly, were not even considered
weapons-----one did not need a permit to own one. One did need---I believe---a permit to hunt deer but that was just a local thing like getting dog tags for ones
pooch. The issue then was "concealed weapon" People could walk around with a rifle------virtually un-noticed. Not all the people who shot deer were nazis

GPdgNQa.jpg

oo

GPdgNQa.jpg

s0n........you're mocking people and meanwhile you've had almost 30,000 posts since the beginning of August.:ack-1::ack-1: I didn't think that was possible for anyone!:up:

Your post here is irrelevant by the way.......not sure why you bother. Gun grabbers in America have never been as unpopular as today. Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban

You're not deterred because mental cases cant connect the dots. Not that Im complaining........its a hoot to be able to highlight fringe thinking on a public message board. Its became a hobby of mine....publically humiliating the global warming nutters and the gun grabber bozo's.

Keep it comin'.........:coffee:

Once again I must tell you that no gun available to the public is a military weapon

I suppose you think my mini 14 which is functionally no different than an AR15 is a
battlefield weapon

I think if you own a mini 14 the only thing that is mini is your dick and a gun won't make up for htat.

Forum List

Back