San Diego Liberals... A choice between 10oz bar of Silver or a Delicious Hershey Bar? Guess

I saw a black guy explain it.

Liberalism is like a fast food joint. Tastes awesome. Its fat and salt and meat and fried potatoes. Its cheap and instant!!! It kills you eventually. ...but...you get a free ice cream! And a toy! Oh...and a playground for the kids!

Conservatism is the salad shop. Its more expensive. It tastes...ugh. Its salad. A little grilled chicken. But mostlt veggies. And water. But...in the long run...you're better off.

He also explains the irony of conservatives believe in the freedom to choose those...and liberals would force feed you the salad and ban the fast food.

But as an analogy for ideology its accurate.

I saw a black guy explain it.

Liberalism is like a fast food joint. Tastes awesome. Its fat and salt and meat and fried potatoes. Its cheap and instant!!! It kills you eventually. ...but...you get a free ice cream! And a toy! Oh...and a playground for the kids!

Conservatism is the salad shop. Its more expensive. It tastes...ugh. Its salad. A little grilled chicken. But mostlt veggies. And water. But...in the long run...you're better off.

He also explains the irony of conservatives believe in the freedom to choose those...and liberals would force feed you the salad and ban the fast food.

But as an analogy for ideology its accurate.
many conservatives would not want to improve the salad..."who cares about the taste?....i am saving .50 cents"....

Forum List

Back