San Diego University professors say that farmers markets are "white spaces that oppress minorities"

He's obviously never been to a farmers market here in Texas.
Talk about living in a bubble......:cuckoo:

I Googled imaged 'farmers market in Texas' and saw nothing but white people and white/Asian sellers.

You just can't stop lying can you!

How to Shop Your Local Fall Farmers Market in Texas

4572383956_e2b8b7a71d_b-700x525.jpg
FarmersMarketProduce.jpg

http://www.bounceenergy.com/blog/2016/10/shop-local-fall-farmers-market-texas/

In the group photo of customers I see more than 50% white.

So what is the demographic makeup of your hometown?

Vegas?

`
`

So OK. there are two nut-case professors from San Diego State University; Pascale Joassart-Marcelli and Fernando J. Bosco who contend that farmers’ markets are “white spaces” oppressing minorities. Who cares what they think? I don't.

"Who cares," the war cry of the American conservative.

I don't. But mostly whites attend farmers markets as customers.

So the fuck what?

We on the USMB have proved the good professor correct.

No, you've only proved that you are a pathetic liar. Go to the Nacodoches farmers market sometime. I dare you.

How would someone supposedly living in Nevada know about the racial makeup of a Texas farmers market?

Are ya stupid? He actually named a small town in Texas.
That would lead the intelligent to come to the conclusion he'd either been there or lived there.

And pictures of the farmers market were posted. Mostly white folks.

So the fuck what?

No, you've only proved that you are a pathetic liar. Go to the Nacodoches farmers market sometime. I dare you.

How would someone supposedly living in Nevada know about the racial makeup of a Texas farmers market?

Because unlike you I travel a lot and I prefer to buy my produce from farmers markets so frequent them a lot. Go to the farmers market in Oakland CA, it is mainly Hispanic. Your professor is a progressive twit trying to find racial animus in every aspect of life. He's a jackass. And so are you for trying to defend a lie with more lies.

But, seeing's how you're nothing more than progressive propagandist you are just following your orders, so nothing surprising there.

I regularly take my Mother to a farmers market at the Long Beach, Ca marina. Lilly white folks. Even the vendors are Lilly white.

Think about what you just posted. You said that you go to the market at the Long Beach marina, and that there are mostly white people there.

How many brothers do you know who have boats and hang around marinas?

Because unlike you I travel a lot and I prefer to buy my produce from farmers markets so frequent them a lot. Go to the farmers market in Oakland CA, it is mainly Hispanic. Your professor is a progressive twit trying to find racial animus in every aspect of life. He's a jackass. And so are you for trying to defend a lie with more lies.

But, seeing's how you're nothing more than progressive propagandist you are just following your orders, so nothing surprising there.

I regularly take my Mother to a farmers market at the Long Beach, Ca marina. Lilly white folks. Even the vendors are Lilly white.

Think about what you just posted. You said that you go to the market at the Long Beach marina, and that there are mostly white people there.

And, why does it matter? Nobody is prohibiting anyone from shopping there.

And, why does it matter? Nobody is prohibiting anyone from shopping there.

Because some jackasses on this thread believe that farmers markets cater either mainly, or only, to whites. They don't. The person I responded to was trying to make that point.

It's alright, he's also claimed to live in a nice part of San Diego too. He's a liar, nothing more.

He's obviously never been to a farmers market here in Texas.
Talk about living in a bubble......:cuckoo:

I Googled imaged 'farmers market in Texas' and saw nothing but white people and white/Asian sellers.

You just can't stop lying can you!

How to Shop Your Local Fall Farmers Market in Texas

4572383956_e2b8b7a71d_b-700x525.jpg
FarmersMarketProduce.jpg

http://www.bounceenergy.com/blog/2016/10/shop-local-fall-farmers-market-texas/

In the group photo of customers I see more than 50% white.

So what is the demographic makeup of your hometown?

Vegas?

I dont know,thats why I was asking.

How do you oppress people who don't even show up?

Why would you show up when you can't afford the product?
they can't afford it??!!?? I just saw a black person spend over 300$ at walmart
I did a thread on black jobs--they are over represented in great jobs--even though they graduate at lower levels

it's their OWN fault if they can't afford it.....

`
`

So OK. there are two nut-case professors from San Diego State University; Pascale Joassart-Marcelli and Fernando J. Bosco who contend that farmers’ markets are “white spaces” oppressing minorities. Who cares what they think? I don't.

It's not what they think that matters , they are trying to use publicly to tell their uninformed sheep what to think ..

Do you get it now?

Are you writing that black people are excluded from owning boats and 'hanging around' marinas? Really?

It's alright, he's also claimed to live in a nice part of San Diego too. He's a liar, nothing more.

That's Coronado, Ca. I'm not a liar, I'm the guy that got richer by your voting for Trumpchange.

Are you writing that black people are excluded from owning boats and 'hanging around' marinas? Really?

How many black people do you know how to swim?

So tell us all about the greatest black swimmers in the history of the Olympics...

That's Coronado, Ca. I'm not a liar, I'm the guy that got richer by your voting for Trumpchange.

Yes, you are indeed a liar. I have busted you on so many occasions it isn't funny.

So tell us all about the greatest black swimmers in the history of the Olympics...

No point to be made so your run to the conservative race baiting? Nice.

No point to be made so your run to the conservative race baiting? Nice.

No race baiting just the facts . .I am not a p.c. moron like you .

Never said any such thing. It's your bigoted translation that said that. I just said that there aren't that many black people who own boats.

Forum List

Back