San Fran shithole

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
they love illegals and criminals
go back to whatever country you came from if you are PRO criminal
cops shoot armed criminal and the foreigners get mad !!!!!??????
The footage sparked fury at a Monday town meeting where locals began chanting 'murderer' in Spanish
not locals but anti-American foreigners
Footage released showing San Francisco cops kill robbery suspect | Daily Mail Online
I think more San Fran legal gun owners need to step up and start vigilante services for those who shouldn't be here. The mass exodus of criminals who crossed the border illegally would be in the 10's of thousands....

The footage sparked fury at a Monday town meeting where locals began chanting 'murderer' in Spanish
Footage released showing San Francisco cops kill robbery suspect | Daily Mail Online
I think more San Fran legal gun owners need to step up and start vigilante services for those who shouldn't be here. The mass exodus of criminals who crossed the border illegally would be in the 10's of thousands....

San Fran would sue the good guys probably

But how can the San Fran enforce a gun law, when they wont enforce an immigration law enacted by the Obama Admin?

It is illegal to go out and just kill people, yeah for some reason...

Daily Mail is a shithole.

So you're saying it's another fake video?

What kind of idiot tries to shoot it out with a dozen cops from the trunk of a car?

Mehico is most definitely not sending their best and brightest.

SFPD shoots, kills armed robbery suspect hidden in trunk of car
On Wednesday afternoon, protesters gathered outside Mission Police Station in response to the latest police shooting.
eyewitness:
“They kept telling whoever was in the car to get out, and drop the weapon,” the witness said.
these jackasses and blacks don't want the police to protect themselves
F them--I say KILL criminals ...blast away...F criminals ..they could kill/rob/rape my releatives

upload_2018-3-13_9-8-30.jpeg

What kind of idiot tries to shoot it out with a dozen cops from the trunk of a car?

Mehico is most definitely not sending their best and brightest.
blacks/these jackass protesters have no concept of reality--
you are right--these criminals/resisters/etc are NOT thinking rationally
they do not think like us/normal/sane/etc people
then when the police HAVE to shoot, the protesters cry

SFPD shoots, kills armed robbery suspect hidden in trunk of car
On Wednesday afternoon, protesters gathered outside Mission Police Station in response to the latest police shooting.
eyewitness:
“They kept telling whoever was in the car to get out, and drop the weapon,” the witness said.
these jackasses and blacks don't want the police to protect themselves
F them--I say KILL criminals ...blast away...F criminals ..they could kill/rob/rape my releatives

Another racist rant. I can’t tell from watching the video what actually happened. People should refrain from making statements before investigations are complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you rather read about the thug here ? Suspects identified in San Francisco police shooting, including man killed

He robbed pedestrians at gunpoint, he fired a shot at police, he's in the country illegally and we're supposed to feel bad that this thug got what he deserved ?

There is absolutely no role for vigilantism in the U.S. No one has the right to run rampant in the streets playing the role of judge, jury, and executioner. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Vigilantes are hoodlums.

There is absolutely no role for vigilantism in the U.S. No one has the right to run rampant in the streets playing the role of judge, jury, and executioner. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Vigilantes are hoodlums.

Why? 17 young children were gunned down in a school by a liberal lunatic who for 39 times, the police were called upon yet nothing stopped the 19 year old. You don't think someone like this should be out there stopping the needless violence the chicken shit police wont do?

Forum List

Back