San Francisco begins registering non citizens to vote local elections

That snopes article was questioning whether California passed a law allowing non-citizens to vote in federal elections. Your OP is about the city of San Francisco. You do see the difference there, don't you?

Also, the San Fran thing appears to have just happened, while the snopes article was last updated in January.

:p

Did you NOT COMPREHEND the part that says SNOPES " SAID ILLEGAL COULD NOT VOTE". . look below the bold print
CA. did pass a law intended to increase voter turn out but the STATES has NOT made it legal for undocumented residents to vote lmao what part did you not get.

THEY LIED

upload_2018-7-19_8-8-54-png.205906

I understand exactly what that says. You, on the other hand... ;)

MindWars screwed up another post and misread the news reports (yet again).

The city is allowing non-citizens to vote in local elections, nothing more.
They shouldn't be allowed to vote for anything. Period.
Neither should you.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
I am a citizen. I know you are to ignorant to understand the difference.
You are not citizen. You are an agitprop poster from Europe.

Why? The law permits SF to do this.

You might not like it, but there it is.
I never said it wasn’t legal. I said I don’t agree. By the way laws get changed. This one needs to go. Any rational human agrees. That leaves you out.

Neither should you.

Thank you for showing your stupidity in assuming something. Typical little liberal puppet. You learned well.

I am no more a liberal than you are a mainstream American, podjo. You have your opinion, so do I. But it is the law that rules, and that is just the way it is.

Neither should you.

Which statement such as “ you are not citizen” it would appear that you are either Russian or of some Slavic country. Who’s the trolling tool from another country?

Neither should you.

Which statement such as “ you are not citizen” it would appear that you are either Russian or of some Slavic country. Who’s the trolling tool from another country?
You read carefully, and you recognize what looks like a general Slavic error in writing in English, the non-use of indefinite pronouns. I wanted to see if you would catch it. You are better trained than most.

Great news if you are a conservative.....kind of stuff that pisses off white American men and regular Americans!! Go.....go

Well let all the illegals register so they can get their addresses and deport them..

The San Francisco Department of Elections issued voter registration forms for non-citizens, including undocumented migrants, who are now eligible to vote for members of the SF Board of Education during the November elections, making the city the first in the state to allow non-citizens to vote in local elections.
San Francisco Begins Registering Non-Citizens To Vote In Local Elections
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?
Here's how California's new voter registration law will work
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."

Follow @melmason for more on California government and politics.

------------------------------------------------------------

AND HERE RIGHT HERE PROVES HOW SNOPES LIES AND PUSHES LEFTIST LIES CONTROLLED BY SOROS WHICH IDIOTS REFUSE TO BELIEVE ......BUT HERE IS SNOPE SAYING THE VERY ACT IS NOT FKN TRUE LMFAO.

AND THE A.H. WHO LOOK TO SNOPES AS THEIR TRUTH BIBLE LMFAO.

LIE, LIE, LIE

View attachment 205906

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/california-motor-voter-act/

And now the beggers will be the choosers, now you the wanna be home owners can kiss that good bye.
You allow these ILLEGAL FKS to pick and choose verything for your pathetic asses.

You are IDIOTS and deserve all that is going to hit you more than a ton of bricks you low IQ embiciles, now htey will get that education while your kid can't as they vote away your. RIGHTS AND FREEDOM YOU GAWD DAM MORONS!!

UNCONTROLLED , UNVETTED, AND THEY WILL CHOOSE OUR RIGHTS FOR US/YOU California idiots just like EUROPE now you can watch your state fall to the burning embers ending up being a shit hole that most of those criminal. ran away from in the first place. ....

Loca voting lmfao , this is just a testing ground.
It is not illegal and is done in other local elections in other cities..

Try telling that to the stupid fks who think illegals can't vote lmfao.
Only in local elections on local issues like property taxes or usury..
THIS is treason--FKing America---not Trump--but these idiots are screwing over America
''ONLY''???

San Fran is NOT part of America---they are idiots
they used to let people go to restaurants with no clothes!!--freaks/queers/fruitcakes/etc
[QUOTESan Francisco is a strange place, with customs and characteristics obtuse to those who live outside the peninsula][/QUOTE]
no, not strange, out of this world/WRONG
https://www.sfgate.com/lifestyle/article/New-etiquette-rules-San-Francisco-needs-12516431.php
...they give people $$$$$ $190,00 for committing crime!!!!
they GIVE money to people for being ILLEGAL
il·le·gal
i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.
San Francisco To Pay Undocumented Immigrant $190K For Violating Sanctuary Policy

I hope it breaks off and sinks

Last edited:
A few more points on today’s column on the Supe Scott Wiener‘s proposed ordinance to regulate naked people dining and sitting in public places — by requiring them to put something between their seats on those on which they sit.
San Francisco, the Clothing Optional City
I love the idea of dismantling traditional masculine formality

????!!!!??????
"San Francisco is a breeding ground of progressive ideas,
SOMA: The Stubborn Uncoolness of San Francisco Style
Participants are free to shed their clothes and inhibitions as the the nudity ban is lifted in the police-issued designated area (which is spread over 13 blocks).
https://www.cheapflights.com/news/7-places-to-get-nude-in-san-francisco

The San Francisco Department of Elections issued voter registration forms for non-citizens, including undocumented migrants, who are now eligible to vote for members of the SF Board of Education during the November elections, making the city the first in the state to allow non-citizens to vote in local elections.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about people in the country illegally who are able to obtain driver's licenses in California under a law passed in 2013?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Padilla noted that there is already a separate process for residents in the country illegally to apply for special licenses. Although citizens are currently offered the opportunity to register to vote at the DMV under an earlier federal law, noncitizens are not. That will continue under the new registration process. People applying for the special licenses will not be asked about their eligibility to vote and will not be asked if they’d like to opt out of registration.

“We’ve built the protocols and the firewalls to not register people that aren’t eligible,” Padilla said. “We’re going to keep those firewalls in place."

AND HERE RIGHT HERE PROVES HOW SNOPES LIES AND PUSHES LEFTIST LIES CONTROLLED BY SOROS WHICH IDIOTS REFUSE TO BELIEVE ......BUT HERE IS SNOPE SAYING THE VERY ACT IS NOT FKN TRUE LMFAO.

LIE, LIE, LIE

View attachment 205906

And now the beggers will be the choosers, now you the wanna be home owners can kiss that good bye.
You allow these ILLEGAL FKS to pick and choose verything for your pathetic asses.

You are IDIOTS and deserve all that is going to hit you more than a ton of bricks you low IQ embiciles, now htey will get that education while your kid can't as they vote away your. RIGHTS AND FREEDOM YOU GAWD DAM MORONS!!

UNCONTROLLED , UNVETTED, AND THEY WILL CHOOSE OUR RIGHTS FOR US/YOU California idiots just like EUROPE now you can watch your state fall to the burning embers ending up being a shit hole that most of those criminal. ran away from in the first place. ....

Poll Clerk: Here is your ballot Hosea, now don't forget you can only vote for school board candidates. You can't check off the Presidental names.

Hosea: (reading). Donal Trump...Joe Biden...Elizabeth Warren.....ahh here it is.. Bernie Sanders. Check.

LIE, LIE, LIE

View attachment 205906

They've been registering them for years.
Now is the first time they would admit it.

Forum List

Back