San Francisco mayor bans publicly-funded travel to Indiana in response to "religious freedom" law

Anyone think to ask Indiana if they give a shit?

It's kinda like your throwing a party and flaming queer down the street you didn't invite anyway makes a big production about how he won't be attending your party.

In fact, they're probably kicking themselves in Indiana. "You mean all along it was that easy to keep the Frisco drama queens from visiting?"

It would be kewl if every state but California passed such a law. Then what would the queers do?
Put a law like Indy just passed on the ballot in Cal and it passes 80-20. Guaranteed.

And gets struck down by the despotic 9th Circuit. California banned gay marriage and it was struck down. Then they passed an amendment to the California Constitution and a federal judge struck down their amendment. Whenever I argue that the Left hates Democracy, there's always plenty of examples at my disposal to make my case.
You don't live in a Democracy, and the Founders hated it as well, for good reason.

Anyone think to ask Indiana if they give a shit?

It's kinda like your throwing a party and flaming queer down the street you didn't invite anyway makes a big production about how he won't be attending your party.

In fact, they're probably kicking themselves in Indiana. "You mean all along it was that easy to keep the Frisco drama queens from visiting?"

It would be kewl if every state but California passed such a law. Then what would the queers do?
Put a law like Indy just passed on the ballot in Cal and it passes 80-20. Guaranteed.

And gets struck down by the despotic 9th Circuit. California banned gay marriage and it was struck down. Then they passed an amendment to the California Constitution and a federal judge struck down their amendment. Whenever I argue that the Left hates Democracy, there's always plenty of examples at my disposal to make my case.
You don't live in a Democracy, and the Founders hated it as well, for good reason.

I didn't say we live in a democracy, tweeze dick.

So why are worried about people hating what isn't here?

There's Democracy in America. You Leftwats fight against it every day.

No, there isn't. If there was you would get your way here and there. We do not have what democracy is, mob rule.

No, there isn't. If there was you would get your way here and there. We do not have what democracy is, mob rule.

Really. Then you Leftists sure have raised a stink about voter suppression for nothing. There's no democracy, so there's no voting.

Yeah, we pretty much do.

Ok. Ok...OK, really. Isn't that...ya know, unconstitutional or something? Funny thing THAT.

Really. Then you Leftists sure have raised a stink about voter suppression for nothing. There's no democracy, so there's no voting.
It's a democratic republic. Learn why that is and why voting is an American tradition, a good one, and so is voter suppression, a bad one.

Yeah, we pretty much do.
You almost never get your way my little infant.

Yeah, we pretty much do.

I'm not sure what the connection is between my post and yours.

Yeah, we pretty much do.

I'm not surprised. I'd be more surprised if you did.

Yeah, we pretty much do.

I'd have to take LSD or something to follow your "logic."

It's a democratic republic. Learn why that is and why voting is an American tradition, a good one, and so is voter suppression, a bad one.

It's a Constitutional Republic, fuckstick.

Yeah, we pretty much do.

I'd have to take LSD or something to follow your "logic."
Since you are incapable of logic, don't try, but that might help, you never know.

Forum List

Back