San Francisco: Pot Event Attendees Leave Behind 15,000 Pounds of Trash

I'll bet they lecture their parents about saving the environment.

Far Left Climate Activists Leave Mounds of Trash For Cities ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../far-left-climate-geeks-leave-mountain-of...
Sep 22, 2014 - But, they let others worry about their trash. trash warming. From the climate rally in London Sunday. This doesn't seem eco friendly, does it?

How green was Burning Man?

Bowser vows trash collection 'blitz' - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../dc.../dc...trash.../9...
The Washington Post
Feb 27, 2015 - So, D.C., you can legalize marijuana, but you can't pick up the trash? That was the sentiment that poured into city hall this week as frustration ...

be glad it is not Lebanon, they have had trash piling in the streets for years
upload_2016-4-22_18-32-45.jpeg

The same thing happened at the same event in SFO last year.
The libs on here had a big old time defending these dope heads

You are blaming pot for a universal problem at any event. Even Eco events have trash problems.

People in their own homes have not learned to recycle or minimize trash.
Excuse number one...keep 'em coming..
Pot? Yeah I blame pot....Pot has one recreational purpose. To make people who are stupid, even more stupid.
When I was in high school the one clique of people I despised the most were the "heads"......Those stinking dopey brainless sleepy eyed Grateful Dead listening burn outs who at age 16 to 18 had the short term memory of a senior citizen.....

You are blaming pot for a universal problem at any event. Even Eco events have trash problems.

Pot? Yeah I blame pot....Pot has one recreational purpose. To make people who are stupid, even more stupid.
When I was in high school the one clique of people I despised the most were the "heads"......Those stinking dopey brainless sleepy eyed Grateful Dead listening burn outs who at age 16 to 18 had the short term memory of a senior citizen.....
Did you say Grateful Dead?
What did Jerry Garcia say when he was released from rehab?

"Geez, my band sucks!"

I thought San Francisco always looked like that

Oh yes I have. I fill two (count 'em, 2) 40-gallon cans with recyclable materials twice each month. :slap:

People that hate environmentalism condemn a few piddly pot heads for polluting? Wow, that lets China off the hook. Damn, Chernobyl or Fukushima mean nothing. And that huge pile of plastic trash the size of Texas floating in the pacific, that's cool with ya all?

Did you say Grateful Dead?
What did Jerry Garcia say when he was released from rehab?

"Geez, my band sucks!"

Garcia's been dead for twenty yrs

20th Anniversary of Jerry Garcia's Death: Read the TIME ...
time.com/3984558/jerry-garcia-dead-obituary/
Time
Aug 7, 2015 - Ebet Roberts—Redferns/Getty Images Jerry Garcia performing with the Grateful Dead at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. on June 19, ...

People that hate environmentalism condemn a few piddly pot heads for polluting? Wow, that lets China off the hook. Damn, Chernobyl or Fukushima mean nothing. And that huge pile of plastic trash the size of Texas floating in the pacific, that's cool with ya all?
I don't hate environmentalism, I hate the notion of using it as a springboard to spending tens of trillions of taxpayer dollars and destroying entire industries and throwing millions into unemployment based upon the theory that in 20 years time we might reduce the global mean temperature by .018 degrees celsius.

Now do you get the goddamned picture? :slap:

The Effects of Medical Marijuana on Alzheimer's Treatment
www.alzheimers.net/6-15-15-effects-of-medical-marijuana-on-alzheimers/
Mar 21, 2016 - As researchers continue to explore the drug as a potential treatment to chronic and terminal illnesses, some studies are focusing their efforts on the effects of medical marijuana on Alzheimer’s treatment and symptoms. ... Medical marijuana or medical cannabis has been used ...

Forum List

Back