Sanctuary cities release criminals back onto streets instead of notifying ICE

I am betting that none of the posters above can even agree on what the hell a "sanctuary city" is. I would love to see each of you define the term in a way that could possibly be used in a legal action.

Your desire to change the topic to a legal definition argument among non-lawyers is nothing but an attempt to muddle an issue that you know you cannot defend your position on.

IN other words, nothing but an attempt at a deflection.

OK, I understand. Defining exactly what you are ranting about is muddleing the issue.....:disbelief:

Quibbling about semantics is muddling the issue. This is not a court of law. We are not lawyers.

Let's keep this real.

A 65 year old woman was raped because of a status quo that YOU are supporting and that I want to change.

THAT'S this issue, that you want to run and hide from, so that you don't have to defend it.

I can see that you need a little help here.

I live near Tucson. The city cooperates with ICE. They hold suspected illegals, and allow ICE to enter their facilities to take custody of illegals. However, they will not call the BP or ICE to a school or a church, even if they think that there are illegals there, unless there is a crime committed there.

Is Tucson a Sanctuary City?

I am betting that none of the posters above can even agree on what the hell a "sanctuary city" is. I would love to see each of you define the term in a way that could possibly be used in a legal action.

Your desire to change the topic to a legal definition argument among non-lawyers is nothing but an attempt to muddle an issue that you know you cannot defend your position on.

OK, I understand. Defining exactly what you are ranting about is muddleing the issue.....:disbelief:

Quibbling about semantics is muddling the issue. This is not a court of law. We are not lawyers.

Let's keep this real.

A 65 year old woman was raped because of a status quo that YOU are supporting and that I want to change.

THAT'S this issue, that you want to run and hide from, so that you don't have to defend it.

I live near Tucson. The city cooperates with ICE. They hold suspected illegals, and allow ICE to enter their facilities to take custody of illegals. However, they will not call the BP or ICE to a school or a church, even if they think that there are illegals there, unless there is a crime committed there.

So, if they had arrested that rapist, then they would have held him until ICE would show up to deport his violent thug ass?

And then that woman, would NOT have been raped?

Then that is a good thing, would you not agree?

Or is the semantics of the question more important to you? Than a woman being raped, or not.

Let's keep this real.

So, if they had arrested that rapist, then they would have held him until ICE would show up to deport his violent thug ass?

Or is the semantics of the question more important to you? Than a woman being raped, or not.
So, Tucson is not a sanctuary city that should have federal grant money withheld?

Let's keep this real.

So, Tucson is not a sanctuary city that should have federal grant money withheld?

So, you really don't want to talk about the woman who was raped or the rapist who would support being left in the states to commit that rape.

HOw many rapists do you think there are that have been arrested and could have been deported but were not, and are and will be raping American women because they were not?

Let's keep this real.

So, you really don't want to talk about the woman who was raped or the rapist who would support being left in the states to commit that rape.

HOw many rapists do you think there are that have been arrested and could have been deported but were not, and are and will be raping American women because they were not?

I understand, Correll, that you and the rest of the illegal immigration fanatics love to bitch about a problem, but I am trying to get down to the solution. Is Tucson a sanctuary city for not calling ICE or BP to schools and churches even if they suspect that there are illegal immigrants there, as long as they are not breaking any other law? Should federal grant money to Tucson be suspended?

Let's keep this real.

I understand, Correll, that you and the rest of the illegal immigration fanatics love to bitch about a problem, but I am trying to get down to the solution. Is Tucson a sanctuary city for not calling ICE or BP to schools and churches even if they suspect that there are illegal immigrants there, as long as they are not breaking any other law?

You want a solution?

DEPORT THEM FUCKING ALL.

And BUILD THE WALL so they can't get back in.

Semantics has nothing to do with that, which is why you want to discuss semantics.

To MOVE AWAY from discussion of the problem or any solution.

I understand, Correll, that you and the rest of the illegal immigration fanatics love to bitch about a problem, but I am trying to get down to the solution. Is Tucson a sanctuary city for not calling ICE or BP to schools and churches even if they suspect that there are illegal immigrants there, as long as they are not breaking any other law?

You want a solution?

DEPORT THEM FUCKING ALL.

Semantics has nothing to do with that, which is why you want to discuss semantics.

You have made one thing crystal clear. You do not know what a sanctuary city is, but you don't like them. You pass the test. Trump wants you to head up ICE for him.

This is the main problem with sanctuary cities. They protect criminals and make sure they are not deported. This guy was deported 13 times and, like all of them, kept coming back. Without proper border security and sanctuary cities that coddle these scumbags, we can expect more attacks and murders. This guy raped a 65 year old woman and she has Oregon politicians to thank for it.

The man who murdered the woman in San Francisco was another piece of shit who should have been deported.

Of course, deporting them only temporarily keeps citizens safe because the lack of border security means they'll be back. And liberals support this.

65-year-old woman pays the price for Oregon's sanctuary state status; assaulted by illegal with 13 deportations - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

the states aren't police forces for trump's insane rules.

but thanks for playing.

You want a solution?

DEPORT THEM FUCKING ALL.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Conservative derps. For the last 8 years various red states like Texas passed more than 200 laws that informed city and state officials in those states to ignore federal laws on guns. So stop with this 'oh we've never seen this before' crap. Conservatives were passing laws left and right to defy the federal government. Many red states have passed laws restricting abortion that the courts have thrown out.

You are hypocrites on an industrial scale.

You want a solution?

DEPORT THEM FUCKING ALL.

You have made one thing crystal clear. You do not know what a sanctuary city is, but you don't like them. You pass the test. Trump wants you to head up ICE for him.

Your desire to avoid the topic by quibbling over semantics is rejected.

Are you in favor of deporting illegals who are arrested for other crimes?

Or do you want to release them back onto American streets to victimize more Americans?

You want a solution?

DEPORT THEM FUCKING ALL.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Something is funny about the idea of deporting illegals, especially in the context of a thread about an illegal who raped a woman despite 13 failed chances of deportation?

You are a very vile person.

This is the main problem with sanctuary cities. They protect criminals and make sure they are not deported. This guy was deported 13 times and, like all of them, kept coming back. Without proper border security and sanctuary cities that coddle these scumbags, we can expect more attacks and murders. This guy raped a 65 year old woman and she has Oregon politicians to thank for it.

The man who murdered the woman in San Francisco was another piece of shit who should have been deported.

Of course, deporting them only temporarily keeps citizens safe because the lack of border security means they'll be back. And liberals support this.

65-year-old woman pays the price for Oregon's sanctuary state status; assaulted by illegal with 13 deportations - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
We have a federal Border; why is the State at fault?

Conservative derps. For the last 8 years various red states like Texas passed more than 200 laws that informed city and state officials in those states to ignore federal laws on guns. So stop with this 'oh we've never seen this before' crap. Conservatives were passing laws left and right to defy the federal government. Many red states have passed laws restricting abortion that the courts have thrown out.

You are hypocrites on an industrial scale.

I noted that you made no mention of the fact that a woman was raped, a crime that could have and should have been easily prevented.

Instead you choose to launch a partisan attack on your enemies in an attempt to deflect from the issue.

Do you want to deport illegals who are arrested for other crimes? Or release them back on the streets to victimize more Americans?

The feds can enforce their laws, and the other municipalities can enforce their laws. I do not expect to see the FBI handing out speeding tickets, and I do not expect cities to arrest IRS tax evaders.

The feds can enforce their laws, and the other municipalities can enforce their laws. I do not expect to see the FBI handing out speeding tickets, and I do not expect cities to arrest IRS tax evaders.

Your desperate attempt to avoid discussing the fact that a woman was raped and that people like you are indirectly responsible is noted.

Deport them all.

Build the wall.

Protect our people.

Your desperate attempt to avoid discussing the fact that a woman was raped and that people like you are indirectly responsible is noted.

Deport them all.

Build the wall.

Protect our people.

Sounds to me like you have a problem with Trump. He is responsible for enforcing federal law with federal resources and federal taxes. And, like everything he is doing, he is failing.

We have a federal Border; why is the State at fault?

The Obama administration all but erased that federal border. Sanctuary cities are unconstitutional but when illegals manage to relocate to them, they are kept safe from the feds by the states. It's bullshit.

Deport them all.

Build the wall.

Protect our people.

Sounds to me like you have a problem with Trump. He is responsible for enforcing federal law with federal resources and federal taxes. And, like everything he is doing, he is failing.

More deflections to avoid discussing the op, ie a woman raped because an illegal alien was detained by the police THIRTEEN TIMES, and THIRTEEN TIMES, instead of being deported the rapist was released onto us streets.

(Hey, do you think this was his first rape, or just the first time he got caught?)

What is bothering you is that you support rapists like this guy, being allowed to stay here.

And you don't like to see people openly and unabashedly discussing the real costs of your vile policies.

Deport them ALL.

Build the WALL.

Protect our people.

Deport them all.

Build the wall.

Protect our people.

More deflections to avoid discussing the op, ie a woman raped because an illegal alien was detained by the police THIRTEEN TIMES, and THIRTEEN TIMES, instead of being deported the rapist was released onto us streets.

(Hey, do you think this was his first rape, or just the first time he got caught?)

What is bothering you is that you support rapists like this guy, being allowed to stay here.

And you don't like to see people openly and unabashedly discussing the real costs of your vile policies.

Deport them ALL.

Build the WALL.

Protect our people.

Hell, yes!!!

A big argument is that a wall won't help because so many come here legally with Visas and just stay. At least those people went through some kind of process and background check. The majority just come in undetected and we have no fucking clue who they are or what they are really coming here to do.

We know terrorists are among the drug cartels, the human traffickers (who literally steal women and children to sell as sex slaves) and a bunch of other garbage that we don't want.

We have to stop the worst of the worst from coming in and that takes a secure border. Sneaking in and out with their kidnapped sex slaves requires minimum border security and no wall or fence. Sure, some will still get around it but then some prisoners escape jails despite the high security. There is no excuse for not minimizing the traffic as much as possible.

20429859_565688686888937_1654619234316195836_n.jpg

Forum List

Back