Sanctuary cities shutting down

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Sanctuary cities are first to shut down and tell residents to stay home...only grocery stores and pharmacies will remain open....
I think this virus should send them a stern message but will it be received?...
Its time to ban sanctuary cities for good....

You mayors of these cities had better wake up...you are placing your citizens at risk....the next time it may be something more deadly than the flu.....

Shelter in place San Franciscans...not shit in place.....

Sanctuary cities are first to shut down and tell residents to stay home...only grocery stores and pharmacies will remain open....

my shit was such a conspiracy just days ago everytime those pos contnrol freaks ban me or move my chit they haven't a clue how bad they look.

upload_2020-3-17_11-51-49.jpeg

This is Pittsburgh alone shutting shit down.

My gawd the ignorant pukes who jumped my ass an cut me up and still are .... No empty shelves they said Bahahhah

as I keep saying you IDIOTS aren't EVEN SEEING THIS FULL BLOWN YET!!!

YALL GOT SOME REAL CHIT coming your way and none of you idiots will be ready you were to busy laughing and calling others crazy train -------
posting your moronic TIN FOIL hat bs.......... gawd it's so pathetic how dumb u have no idea you are.

You can't even think of the ripple effects this is having and will have.........

your being reined in for you slavery lol

The elites are leaving jackasses they have bunkers etc. there's so much chit coming I can't even put it all here.

( you means the population).

look what else is shutting down bahahahh
AMAZON SUSPENDS ALL SHIPMENTS OTHER THAN MEDICAL SUPPLIES, HOUSEHOLD STAPLES
Amazon was already struggling to meet delivery goals and having problems with stock

Markey said we should stop deportations lol can’t make this shit up

To "ban" means to "make illegal"...and sanctuary cities already are illegal.

The answer would be to arrest the mayors of sanctuary cities (and governors of sanctuary states) and let them rot in prison.

Why are THEY allowed to break federal law?

Hopefully that's what president Trump will do in his second term!

Yeah....one of those unforseen problems the democrat party will face.....explaining how their stupid policies are actually a good idea..in the face of real world consequences....

Yeah....one of those unforseen problems the democrat party will face.....explaining how their stupid policies are actually a good idea..in the face of real world consequences....

The filth will just say it's Trumps fault and their brain damaged followers will believe (as long as they get their free shit).

We watched obama blame bush for 6 long years!

I

The filth will just say it's Trumps fault and their brain damaged followers will believe (as long as they get their free shit).

We watched obama blame bush for 6 long years!

It's already started ->.
upload_2020-3-17_20-33-46.png

MSNBC Analyst Suggests Using Coronavirus To Prosecute Trump For 'Negligent Homicide' — Gets An Assist From Former Democratic Candidate

Tackling this is a national emergency akin to fighting a war...We're all in this together

i agree with Joe!

Wow, the thread died with the opening post.

Well done.

Yet in San Francisco the homeless are exempt and free to Shit on the streets.
Liberal lunacy.

Wow, the thread died with the opening post.

Well done.
I've never seen a thread started by you fool....

Forum List

Back