Sanctuary Cities

Should the federal government sue the sanctuary cities?
And, what will happen if they do

Trump should declare martial law and send in the National Guard backed up by ICE.

I would send teams of ICE agents to the courthouse every day. Any interference with enforcement of federal immigration law by state or municipal officials would be met with arrests.

So, you guys dream of Trump being a dictator and turning this country into a police state. Good to know.

How is enforcing existing federal law indicative of a dictatorship?

Why do you need to have the National Guard involved?

To establish order peacefully, except with potential force as a deterrent.

Trump should declare martial law and send in the National Guard backed up by ICE.

I would send teams of ICE agents to the courthouse every day. Any interference with enforcement of federal immigration law by state or municipal officials would be met with arrests.

So, you guys dream of Trump being a dictator and turning this country into a police state. Good to know.

To establish order peacefully, except with potential force as a deterrent.

Indeed, if the Progressives and illegals were to riot, the Guard can be used to maintain order should municipal forces prove unable to do so.

Where did I mention the National Guard, which cannot be used to enforce domestic law?

You didn't, Troglocrats said to use the National Guard. You however, want ICE to do the same thing. Only problem is, we don't have enough ICE agents to do what you want. And, it would also be a waste of manpower that could be better used elsewhere on the border. And, you're right, the National Guard can be used in only very specific situations.

Where did I mention the National Guard, which cannot be used to enforce domestic law?

You didn't, Troglocrats said to use the National Guard. You however, want ICE to do the same thing. Only problem is, we don't have enough ICE agents to do what you want. And, it would also be a waste of manpower that could be better used elsewhere on the border. And, you're right, the National Guard can be used in only very specific situations.
Correction, I said "sue", not national guard.

It's breaking federal law isn't it?

What would happen to you or I if we broke federal law?

Give them a fair trial & throw their asses in prison! That would include the mayor of any/every sanctuary city and any legislators who voted YES to pass laws violating federal law. And the governor if it's a sanctuary state.

To do anything less means we have a dual justice system!

You didn't, Troglocrats said to use the National Guard. You however, want ICE to do the same thing.

No. ICE is not the same as the National Guard.

Only problem is, we don't have enough ICE agents to do what you want.

How many do you think we need? Park clearly marked ICE vans outside the courthouse and the DMV, and wah-lah!

The best course of action is to let the cities fall on their own petard...as an example on how not to run a jurisdiction....eventually the people in the cities will wake up and vote the libtards out.....Trump will use them as a campaign tool....

Just cut all federal money going to those "Sanctuary Cites"

Trump tried that, and a commie judge stopped him. Imagine how much could be done on border problems if not for the commies and their judges constantly getting in his way. It lends credence to my signature.

Correction, I said "sue", not national guard.

Sorry about that, you had responded to Random Poster, and when looking at who posted what, I got it mixed up. Random Poster is the one that wants to use the National Guard.

But................again I ask, how and what are you going to sue them for?

Trump tried that, and a commie judge stopped him. Imagine how much could be done on border problems if not for the commies and their judges constantly getting in his way. It lends credence to my signature.

He's tipping the court system at a pretty good pace. I think that will soon not be a problem.

The best course of action is to let the cities fall on their own petard...as an example on how not to run a jurisdiction....eventually the people in the cities will wake up and vote the libtards out.....Trump will use them as a campaign tool....

the problem is the left are not very bright people. They've voted in ex-cons for leaders, one recently was in jail when he was elected. Nobody knows how they operate more than we do here in Cleveland. Our Mayor and his family are constantly screwing the people, but the people are not smart enough to vote him and his party out of power. They keep electing him year after year.

He's tipping the court system at a pretty good pace. I think that will soon not be a problem.

Yes, that's long term, but what we need now is for them to get out of our way. The adults are in charge now.

How is the federal government arresting and deporting people that broke our laws a police state?

ICE should have had paddy wagons sent to the DMV's in New York where they all lined up outside to get drivers licenses.

What I'm saying here is simply that if the Pedocrats allow Sanctuary cities for the illegals

Then by the same token, Sanctuary cities should be allowed for gun owners

ok?............ it's only fair ladies and gents.

What I'm saying here is simply that if the Pedocrats allow Sanctuary cities for the illegals

Then by the same token, Sanctuary cities should be allowed for gun owners

ok?............ it's only fair ladies and gents.

Not fair, and not interested in fair.

The former ignores federal law.

The latter supports the Constitution.

Forum List

Back