Sanctuary Cities

What I'm saying here is simply that if the Pedocrats allow Sanctuary cities for the illegals

Then by the same token, Sanctuary cities should be allowed for gun owners

ok?............ it's only fair ladies and gents.

Not fair, and not interested in fair.

The former ignores federal law.

The latter supports the Constitution.

I know....but don't preach to the choir with me.....

Make your case with the Left.

What I'm saying here is simply that if the Pedocrats allow Sanctuary cities for the illegals

Why? They're incorrigibly ignorant.

so try to make your case to them....

not to me ....I'm all for the Constitution

I'm not making a case at all. I just don't see the need for fairness in dealing with them.

I'm not making a case at all. I just don't see the need for fairness in dealing with them.

whatever :dunno:

I would send teams of ICE agents to the courthouse every day. Any interference with enforcement of federal immigration law by state or municipal officials would be met with arrests.

So much for the party of State's rights......lol

Defense of this nation against foreign invasion is a federal duty and power. There is no “State's right” to commit treason by aiding and abetting foreign invaders.

ICE needs to go into every sanctuary city and remove every illegal alien and deport the ones that are not criminals and jail the criminals for trials. As for the 2nd Amendment, we don't need any damn "sanctuary."

Should the federal government due the sanctuary cities?
And, what will happen if they do

Exactly what do you mean by "due the sanctuary cities"? Are you saying to fine or tax them?

Withhold all federal funds from their cities/state, and I mean all. If they want to aid and abet federal criminals, they need to pay a price.

Exactly what do you mean by "due the sanctuary cities"? Are you saying to fine or tax them?

Withhold all federal funds from their cities/state, and I mean all. If they want to aid and abet federal criminals, they need to pay a price.

The only people that can do that is Congress. The president lost the power to withhold funds from state and city governments when Nixon abused that power.

The only people that can do that is Congress. The president lost the power to withhold funds from state and city governments when Nixon abused that power.
How do you suggest we solve the mass illegal immigration problem and the illegal sanctuary city problem?

How do you suggest we solve the mass illegal immigration problem and the illegal sanctuary city problem?

Dunno, but Congress would have to pass a law to suspend those funds from state and city governments. Trump can't do it because Nixon screwed it up for future presidents.

Dunno, but Congress would have to pass a law to suspend those funds from state and city governments. Trump can't do it because Nixon screwed it up for future presidents.
You mean to say the Democrats would have to cooperate to protect our border security and they certainly won't while there is a Republican in the WH.

You mean to say the Democrats would have to cooperate to protect our border security and they certainly won't while there is a Republican in the WH.

No, not at all. Someone was saying that Trump should simply withhold federal funds from sanctuary cities, and I simply told them Trump couldn't do that, as that particular power was taken from the presidency after Nixon boned it up. After Nixon, presidents could no longer withhold federal funds from anyone.

No, not at all. Someone was saying that Trump should simply withhold federal funds from sanctuary cities, and I simply told them Trump couldn't do that, as that particular power was taken from the presidency after Nixon boned it up. After Nixon, presidents could no longer withhold federal funds from anyone.
You mean it was taken away from future presidents by the Democrats.

That doesn't apply to discretionary grants. But yes, congress needs to act, of course that won't happen unless the republicans control the house. The commies say the country be damned.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back