Sanctuary City Reaoning Meets the 2nd Amendment

It's not the same thing.
It's totally the same thing....Elements of The State ignoring its own laws when they don't like them....Splitting hairs over whether one is in the BoR or not is beside the point.

It's not the same thing.

You're absolutely right. Owning firearms is constitutionally-protected right.

But there's no "constitutional" right for a city to give shelter to a criminal illegal.
In fact, the Washington State Constitution is even more explicit in protecting the right to keep and bear arms.
Oh, I understand that just fine...Y'all are being too defensive about this...Turn about is fair play.

It's not the same thing.
It's totally the same thing....Elements of The State ignoring its own laws when they don't like them....Splitting hairs over whether one is in the BoR or not is beside the point.

I'll support gun rights over immigration when my gun learns how to mow my lawn for $3 an hour.

Cheap labor? And all this time I though the only reason the left wanted open borders was to increase the size of the Democratic voter rolls.

I learn something new on here every day. :biggrin:

It's not the same thing.

But there's no "constitutional" right for a city to give shelter to a criminal illegal.
In fact, the Washington State Constitution is even more explicit in protecting the right to keep and bear arms.
Oh, I understand that just fine...Y'all are being too defensive about this...Turn about is fair play.
Defensive? Not at all. Just making sure that the facts that the left are going to ignore is put out there right up front.

It's not the same thing.

I'll support gun rights over immigration when my gun learns how to mow my lawn for $3 an hour.

Cheap labor? And all this time I though the only reason the left wanted open borders was to increase the size of the Democratic voter rolls.

I've only ever supported Republicans, and I still love cheap immigrant labor. Funny how that works, right? :D

It's not the same thing.

Defensive? Not at all. Just making sure that the facts that the left are going to ignore is put out there right up front.
How about just saying; "you get to ignore laws when you don't like them, so what gives?"

It's not the same thing.

Another one missing the point.

I live in a rural area with the County Seat having a population of roughly 5k people. My County Sheriff has told me on several occasions that he appreciates this state's concealed carry and Castle Doctrine laws, and those citizens who carry. His reasoning is that his officers can't be everywhere at the same time, and it takes time to respond.

It's not the same thing.

I've only ever supported Republicans, and I still love cheap immigrant labor. Funny how that works, right? :D

My bad. I thought you were one of those people.

Carry on. :biggrin:

The US is becoming balkanized. The rule of law is becoming a choice.

The solution will be the same as the Balkans.

Forum List

Back