Sanders has the political ammunition to put Hillary away

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
He just doesn't possess the political fortitude to do what needs to be done to secure victory.

Tell me again why a lightweight like this would be good for our nation...

He just doesn't possess the political fortitude to do what needs to be done to secure victory.

Tell me again why a lightweight like this would be good for our nation...
I get the feeling that he's uncomfortable with attacking others like this, but that he realizes he pretty much has to.

Time and momentum are on Sanders side plus he has none of the drama or baggage Hillary has in tow. No FBI investigation, no fountain of blatant lies, no perv husband. And unlike the Clintons he didn't build a bunch of prisons, pass harsh drug laws, and throw millions of blacks and minorities in jail like Bill did.

Time and momentum are on Sanders side plus he has none of the drama or baggage Hillary has in tow. No FBI investigation, no fountain of blatant lies, no perv husband. And unlike the Clintons he didn't build a bunch of prisons, pass harsh drug laws, and throw millions of blacks and minorities in jail like Bill did.
The obvious problem for Sanders is that, just as the GOP "establishment" is with Trump, his party doesn't want him to get the nomination.

The obvious problem for Sanders is that, just as the GOP "establishment" is with Trump, his party doesn't want him to get the nomination.

I watched one of Sander's town halls and I have to admit the guy is pretty good I can see why he's popular. He seems genuinely passionate about his positions on the issues and willing to defend them. He's not afraid to take an unpopular position and suffer the consequences. I don't agree with many of Sander's positions on the issues, but at least I can respect the guy he seems like a stand up guy. AND his positions on a few very important issues are 100% correct, your average conservative would find common ground with Sanders on those issues.

Mark my words the longer he's in the race, the more exposure he gets with the people the more popular that guy is going to get with the people.

He'll be the nominee if he can win NY, Penn, Mary, Conn, Ind and CA, but he's not going to.

I don't believe time is a friend to him. His opportunities to secure the delegates for a victory are rapidly passing him by. Short of an indictment he is near out of time.

The supreme irony of this thread is here's an OP who cries "lightweight" because a guy has nothing but stuff like facts, points, honest observations about the state of the Duopoly and oligarchy, and has nothing in the way of calling ethnic groups, genders, or anyone who disagrees with him "pigs", "rapists" and "pussies" ---- yet he decries these same attributes in Donald Rump.

It's like "here's a candidate" (present Donald Rump) --- OP sez "no, that's a clown who's pandering bullshit, he's all bluster".
OK, "Here's another candidate" (present Sanders) --- OP sez "no, that's a 'lightweight', he's all policy".

Dafuck do you want dood?

He'll be the nominee if he can win NY, Penn, Mary, Conn, Ind and CA, but he's not going to.
Simply winning won't do, he has to get LANDSLIDE victories in all those States since they're all proportional AND he has to overcome Her Royal Highness's huge "super delegate" advantage.

Despite all of the inflamed Hillaryphile rhetoric it cannot be denied that, give the current field, Nutty Old Uncle Bernie has the greatest potential for provision of an amusing presidency! And that, bois and girlz, is reason sufficient him to elect!

Last edited:
Simply winning won't do, he has to get LANDSLIDE victories in all those States since they're all proportional AND he has to overcome Her Royal Highness's huge "super delegate" advantage.
If he wins those by decent margins, the superdelegates may have to switch to give the dems a candidate who is not a sure loser.

Trump's not going to be the nominee.

The supreme irony of this thread is here's an OP who cries "lightweight" because a guy has nothing but stuff like facts, points, honest observations about the state of the Duopoly and oligarchy, and has nothing in the way of calling ethnic groups, genders, or anyone who disagrees with him "pigs", "rapists" and "pussies" ---- yet he decries these same attributes in Donald Rump.

It's like "here's a candidate" (present Donald Rump) --- OP sez "no, that's a clown who's pandering bullshit, he's all bluster".
OK, "Here's another candidate" (present Sanders) --- OP sez "no, that's a 'lightweight', he's all policy".

Dafuck do you want dood?

Isn't it obvious? The love child of Donald and Bernie ... aka Charles Manson; an "outsider" with lots of bluster and bullshit and plenty of bizarre authoritarian "policy" ideas all rolled into one neat package.

Dafuck do you want dood?

Isn't it obvious? The love child of Donald and Bernie ... aka Charles Manson; an "outsider" with lots of bluster and bullshit and plenty of bizarre authoritarian "policy" ideas all rolled into one neat package.

Huey Long? :dunno:

If he wins those by decent margins, the superdelegates may have to switch to give the dems a candidate who is not a sure loser.
THAT would be hilarious but I highly doubt it since I don't think the party insiders that constitute the ranks of the "super delegates" are going to go for a McGovern V2.0.

I tend to think the GOP party leadership is going to put the screws to Trump at the convention but who knows? you can never underestimate the stupidity of the GOP and it's rank & file.

Dafuck do you want dood?

Huey Long? :dunno:
ROFLMAO! Good one ..... didn't think about Huey. :D

THAT would be hilarious but I highly doubt it since I don't think the party insiders that constitute the ranks of the "super delegates" are going to go for a McGovern V2.0.

I tend to think the GOP party leadership is going to put the screws to Trump at the convention but who knows? you can never underestimate the stupidity of the GOP and it's rank & file.
Probably right. Bernie would actually have to have a lead in pledged delegates to have any claim. But, my post was sort of stupid, because Hillary will win at least half of those traditionally dem leaning large states.

But the OP didn't put this thread on a sensible course. LOL

I watched one of Sander's town halls and I have to admit the guy is pretty good I can see why he's popular. He seems genuinely passionate about his positions on the issues and willing to defend them. He's not afraid to take an unpopular position and suffer the consequences. I don't agree with many of Sander's positions on the issues, but at least I can respect the guy he seems like a stand up guy. AND his positions on a few very important issues are 100% correct, your average conservative would find common ground with Sanders on those issues.

Mark my words the longer he's in the race, the more exposure he gets with the people the more popular that guy is going to get with the people.
Yeah. There is a LOT to be said about honesty and sincerity in politics, and it's attractive regardless of positions taken.

Too bad we're at that point, but we are.

Yeah. There is a LOT to be said about honesty and sincerity in politics, and it's attractive regardless of positions taken.
Not really given the fact that honesty and sincerity no longer exists in politics, what can you say about non-existence except "it doesn't exist." ?

Hillary has huge leads in Calfornia and NY

Bernie cannot catch her

Forum List

Back