Sandman vs Rittenhouse: Which one wins the most lawsuit money?

You may well be correct. Time will tell
It is also worth noting that OJ was acquitted because of a 'lack of evidence.' There is no lack of evidence here. In fact, the evidence is in abundance. That also changes things significantly.

Sir we have a table for 1 ready for you in the IGNORE lounge right this way. :itsok:

There is really nothing more pathetic than someone that announces when they are putting someone on ignore, it is like a 12 year old girl telling one girl she is not speaking to another girl

You are the racist. I won't be needing any tissues. I knew what the outcome would be once the judge pulled his stunt. I am black, I'm used to seeing this. Watch what happens to Rittenhouse after this trial ends.
Playing the race card. And projecting your racism. Facts hurt your feelings and set Rittenhouse free because you couldn’t intimidate the jurors.

He's walking down the street armed with an assault rifle and people just decide to rush him and get shot.

I don't think so.

Son, if you tried what you claim, you'd end up a crippled right winger and I don't need a gun to do it.
You don’t have the balls to sack up and go after anybody.

He killed/injured their loved ones. Civil suits have a very different level of "proof" needed.

Think of OJ, found not guilty yet lost civil law suits against him for the very thing he was found not guilty of

They all attacked Rittenhouse. That is not the case with OJ.

You know that runs both ways, right? The families of the deceased can come after Rittenhouse with civil suits, and I think it's a given that they will...
Their felon family members were shot trying to kill Kyle------the families can't do shit. The wounded won can probably sue for medical bills though.

Forum List

Back