Sandman vs Rittenhouse: Which one wins the most lawsuit money?

We don't really know how much Sandman won from the fake news, other than that he won millions, but I bet Rittenhouse winds up winning more. Who do you think winds up with the biggest jackpot?

He will not win any, but maybe the family of the one he killed will sue him.

Do you have a link or was it just mentioned on the news?
Fox news. My mistake though it was $250 million.

Nicholas Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School student whose interaction last year with Omaha Tribe elder Nathan Phillips at the Lincoln Memorial went viral, announced Friday that he had reached a settlement in his defamation lawsuit against The Washington Post.

The settlement amount in the $250 million lawsuit was not made public by Sandmann’s attorneys or the Post.

No, I am correct. And you are the fascist. You want this guy to be innocent. You're no different than that dumbaass named Persuader who is trying to pretend like the McMichaels are innocent men who had to kill in self defense.

And when you talk about something being political, start with the judge.

Don't worry, it's all good. You're the overwhelming fascist.

You watched CNN and MS-NBC, didn't you? Be honest ...

It's so funny how every time I come across one of your posts, you are stumping for the Democrat! Oh, but you are not one, LOL. Funny stuff.

It's going to be really hard to win a shit where the jury said he shot your kid defending himself, but one thing we know is Democrats would like it and you're arm in arm with them. You're not a Democrat, that's just too funny.

You need to go out on more dates. To make some introductions, Mac1958 and dblack aren't Democrats either. No they're not. But every time I come across them, somehow their post somehow works to bam, Democrat!

It's eerie how you people genuinely aren't Democrat yet you are a Democrat cause every time I come across you? Freeky, huh?

Rittenhouse can't sue anybody. And he might end up paying out civil damages for wrongful death. You are assuming he will be found innocent. But what if he's not?

Because he pointed a gun at people which by law negates his claim of self defense.

So if Rittenhouse sues for the moronic media lying about him and bashing him, he could be found guilty for wrongful death ...

... WTF ...

... You know nothing about our judicial system. Are you the chief legal analyst for MS-NBC? You're clearly meeting their qualifications ...

By "win" if you mean they may not get to trial, yes. I would be willing to be you that there will be settlements from several media outlets and truly Biden should be at the top of the libel list.

On what basis do the victim's families have to sue him?

To make some introductions, Mac1958 and dblack aren't Democrats either. No they're not. But every time I come across them, somehow their post somehow works to bam, Democrat!
Funny, that must mean you've never "come across" a post of mine on Single Payer, Immigration, Trade/China, Political Correctness, Identity Politics, race, business taxation or macroeconomics.

Just another ignorant Trumpster. Dime a dozen.

Funny, that must mean you've never "come across" a post of mine on Single Payer, Immigration, Trade/China, Political Correctness, Identity Politics, race, business taxation or macroeconomics.

If this were true, there is no way you could be in support of the current administration as they support these policies...bigly.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So if you ever posted one thing that isn't Democrat you aren't one, LOL. While that's an absurd standard, you don't meet it. I've never seen you write a post that isn't Democrat. You're just the air coming out of Biden's butt, LOL

No he didn't, I might add you are clueless regarding the topic, as are all fascists.... He shot three rioting democrats, two fatally, all three richly deserved being shot, the only thing he has to worry about is a hung jury, and if that happens its because their are radical leftist political zealots on the jury who flatly refuse to acknowledge the indisputable evidence of self-defense.

Apparently you fall into that latter camp, its no longer even remotely reasonable to entertain that silly supposition, the video, including the FBI drone, fully exonerate him of indiscriminately flagging rioters, everyone he did flag, he shot, as was his right to do under Wisconsin law....

I have never observed a more nakedly political prosecution, they literally asserted that he had no right to defend himself from their violence because "everybody takes a beating once in a while," and they referred to the ultra-violent democratic party sponsored rioters as "heroic!" :auiqs.jpg:
Now that Rittenhouse has been acquitted we can now label you a moron for atracking the jurors, asswipe.

So if you ever posted one thing that isn't Democrat you aren't one, LOL. While that's an absurd standard, you don't meet it. I've never seen you write a post that isn't Democrat. You're just the air coming out of Biden's butt, LOL
I don't give a shit what you think you've seen through your Trump-stained glasses.

You're welcome to challenge me to be sure where I stand on those issues if you'd like.

I'll wait here.

Now that Rittenhouse has been acquitted we can now label you a moron for atracking the jurors, asswipe.
You fascists, so angry all the time, BTW the comment you attack was not an attack you impossibly stupid intellectual abortion, it a statement of fact! Will you be rioting tonight after the sun goes down, good luck with that democratic fascist, good fucking luck with your rioting this weekend.... :fu:

Sadly, I've been forced into it due to circumstances this country has never seen.

You're welcome to challenge me to be sure where I stand on those issues if you'd like.

I'll wait here.

Your hatred for everything Trump clouds your judgment. Of the policies you mentioned above, did you not agree with Trump's stances on these issues? He most certainly wasn't for high business taxes or illegal immigration, for example. If you were able to set aside your hatred of Trump the man and compare policy pros and cons between Trump and Biden, you may surprise yourself. I just don't believe you are able to do this.

Last edited:
Your hatred for everything Trump clouds your judgement. Of the policies you mentioned above, did not agree with Trump's stances on these issues? He most certainly wasn't for high business taxes or illegal immigration, for example. If you were able to set aside your hatred of Trump the man and compare policy pros and cons between Trump and Biden, you may surprise yourself. I just don't believe you are able to do this.
I don't hate anyone. I don't have enemies. I'm not at war.

I'm not like you.

Thank goodness.

I don't hate anyone. I don't have enemies. I'm not at war.

I'm not like you.

Thank goodness.

I don't hate anyone either, but I do think we should have some boundaries. The boundaries for what you consider acceptable are likely larger than mine.

Last edited:
The opening post asks which one you think will wind up with the highest lawsuit total. You are evading the opening post. Cheating like a lefty.

It's so funny how every time I come across one of your posts, you are stumping for the Democrat! Oh, but you are not one, LOL. Funny stuff.

It's going to be really hard to win a shit where the jury said he shot your kid defending himself, but one thing we know is Democrats would like it and you're arm in arm with them. You're not a Democrat, that's just too funny.

You need to go out on more dates. To make some introductions, Mac1958 and dblack aren't Democrats either. No they're not. But every time I come across them, somehow their post somehow works to bam, Democrat!

It's eerie how you people genuinely aren't Democrat yet you are a Democrat cause every time I come across you? Freeky, huh?
:itsok:

The partisan mind is rigid and small.

Kyle lives in Illinois.
Now where most people don't think about this except for "crossing state lines" it actually matters a LOT.

Because in Illinois monetary damages are not necessary to prove to get a judgement in cases of slander or libel.

Giving Kyle a perfect venue to enact his lawsuits.

So...
WHO should Kyle hire for an attorney?

Forum List

Back