🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandra Bullock needs a gun...stalker in house for 15 minutes...she hides in closet..begging for help

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just listening to the news...a stalker was in the home of Sandra Bullock...and all she could do was hide in a closet and beg the 911 operator to hurry the police up.....15 minutes later they arrived......

How long would it take to kill an actress in 15 minutes......

She needs to get a gun with training.....

Just listening to the news...a stalker was in the home of Sandra Bullock...and all she could do was hide in a closet and beg the 911 operator to hurry the police up.....15 minutes later they arrived......

She learned how to hold it during her cop movies. She needs a SIG SA/DA and just pull the trigger.

Where exactly is the 15 minute claim? From what I have read, he was in custody 15 minutes after the police were called.

She locked herself in a room. Probably a safe room. I have one at all of my properties.

The guy is a whack job with an arsenal of weapons.

'The D.A. has now charged Corbett with 19 felonies, including 7 counts of possession of a machine gun, 2 counts of possession of an assault weapon and 10 counts of possession of a destructive device -- we're told they're red-tipped tracer rounds. He's also been charged with stalking.'

The guy needs to spend life without parole.

Where exactly is the 15 minute claim? From what I have read, he was in custody 15 minutes after the police were called.

She locked herself in a room. Probably a safe room. I have one at all of my properties.

'The D.A. has now charged Corbett with 19 felonies, including 7 counts of possession of a machine gun, 2 counts of possession of an assault weapon and 10 counts of possession of a destructive device -- we're told they're red-tipped tracer rounds. He's also been charged with stalking.'

Thanks, I doubt Sandra would have wanted to have a live fire fight with the fellow...She is not as big of a computer posting tough guy as the ones we have here...

Considering he didn't have a gun on him, she would have won.

Thanks, I doubt Sandra would have wanted to have a live fire fight with the fellow...She is not as big of a computer posting tough guy as the ones we have here...

Why does it matter how many firearms he had at home? Usually one firearm is used by a person, maybe two at the same time. He had seven machine guns? Was he a licensed collector?

Considering he didn't have a gun on him, she would have won.

Some people do not live the digital bravado you do....

Typical nonsensical response from our resident doofus.

If your life is being threatened, would you rather be an easy mark or chose to protect yourself?

Why does it matter how many firearms he had at home? Usually one firearm is used by a person, maybe two at the same time. He had seven machine guns? Was he a licensed collector?

If he was licensed collector, why would he be charged with 19 felonies? The guy is a whack-job that needs to be put away forever.

She did what she was supposed to do. Hide and lock yourself in.

Now...imagine if she had hidden in the closet and had a pistol with her......then if the guy found her before the police arrived....not as much of a problem........

Now...imagine if she had hidden in the closet and had a pistol with her......then if the guy found her before the police arrived....not as much of a problem........
Not everyone is a hero like you...

How is waiting in a closet for the police to find you a hero issue.....I just think she should hide in the closet with a pistol.....solves the problem of encountering the guy before the police arrive....

How is waiting in a closet for the police to find you a hero issue.....I just think she should hide in the closet with a pistol.....solves the problem of encountering the guy before the police arrive....
Again,,,,if you live in a mansion would you have time to get it?

Yeah....you just put your hand on it since it should be on your hip........along with one or 2 spare mags.....

Yeah....you just put your hand on it since it should be on your hip........along with one or 2 spare mags.....
Sure buddy, we walk around the house naked with holstered guns....

Sure buddy, we walk around the house naked with holstered guns....

Sounds like it would rub spots the wrong way...you are weird.....

Forum List

Back