🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandra Bullock needs a gun...stalker in house for 15 minutes...she hides in closet..begging for help

She was a lucky woman......now she will go and get a gun...or if she is a liberal...she will hire other people to carry the gun for her.......

It wasn't luck, she was prepared. And she didn't need a gun.

You know....you guys want people to rely on luck, and the good will of home invaders to keep them safe........wow...what a strategy...you should write a book on that.....

How is using a safe room luck? Wouldn't it be pro-active?

Not if you are caught and can't get to it.......she saw him first.......

You want a layered defense...the alarms on the house, security cameras, a cell phone and a firearm......

Many get caught without their gun or get shot with it in their hand.

She was a lucky woman......now she will go and get a gun...or if she is a liberal...she will hire other people to carry the gun for her.......

Brain....you just don't think right........if she was truly prepared she wouldn't have just stumbled on him when he was roaming her house....and she would have had a gun.....

You know....you guys want people to rely on luck, and the good will of home invaders to keep them safe........wow...what a strategy...you should write a book on that.....

You want a layered defense...the alarms on the house, security cameras, a cell phone and a firearm......

and 1.6 million aren't caught without their gun and though some are shot...they still survive.....

Brain....you just don't think right........if she was truly prepared she wouldn't have just stumbled on him when he was roaming her house....and she would have had a gun.....

No she didn't need a gun. She was perfectly safe without it. Sorry.

and 1.6 million aren't caught without their gun and though some are shot...they still survive.....

No that's an imaginary number actually. About 230 criminals are shot and killed each year in defense. About 50 or so defenses make the news.

Damn a perfectly legal chance to pop a cap in a dirt bags ass and she blew it.

How amusing -- to never grow out of that infantile cartoon where the world is made of "good guys" and "bad guys" and the only thing one needs to do is "pop 'em".

Life is so simple when you're three years old. Guess that's why some of us never move on from there.
Pull up your panties pussy

Ah -- so five years old is it? Been playing doctor?

Your pussified attitude is going to get you hurt, but so what? We have too many pussies as it is. Are her walls hardened? Can she always get to the hardened room in time? No. That proves you're a moron.
Sandra Bullock is a pussy? Her safe room did exactly what it was designed to do......remove her from danger.
I called you a pussy. Read at your comprehension speed.

Yes it does matter. Neither of us has ever used a gun in defense. But think of all the thousands of hours we have spent driving. I drive over an hour just about every day. With lots of people driving accidents will happen. We both have thousands of hours of driving for a car accident and 0 hours for a gun defense.
About half the homes you drive by have guns and you are still alive. Full of shit, but still alive.

Yes it does matter. Neither of us has ever used a gun in defense. But think of all the thousands of hours we have spent driving. I drive over an hour just about every day. With lots of people driving accidents will happen. We both have thousands of hours of driving for a car accident and 0 hours for a gun defense.
About half the homes you drive by have guns and you are still alive. Full of shit, but still alive.

And none of them are being used anywhere near as much as the car in the garage at those same homes. And there are many more licensed drivers than there are gun owners...

And none of them are being used anywhere near as much as the car in the garage at those same homes. And there are many more licensed drivers than there are gun owners...
A car in a garage isn't being used. That's called "parking". It's there to be used when needed, like a gun. I'm glad no one has shot you for driving by yet but maybe your theory needs some tweaking?

A car in a garage isn't being used. That's called "parking". It's there to be used when needed, like a gun. I'm glad no one has shot you for driving by yet but maybe your theory needs some tweaking?

Over the course of a year that car is used much more than the gun. Sad I have to explain this further.

Your pussified attitude is going to get you hurt, but so what? We have too many pussies as it is. Are her walls hardened? Can she always get to the hardened room in time? No. That proves you're a moron.
Sandra Bullock is a pussy? Her safe room did exactly what it was designed to do......remove her from danger.

Sandra Bullock needs a gun...stalker in house for 15 minutes...she hides in closet..begging for help Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sandra Bullock needs a gun...stalker in house for 15 minutes...she hides in closet..begging for help Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Yes, you're a moron...
"Your pussified attitude is going to get you hurt,"

Forum List

Back