🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandra Bullock needs a gun...stalker in house for 15 minutes...she hides in closet..begging for help

She should have just made the fellow watch Speed to be bored to death...

She should have just made the fellow watch Speed to be bored to death...

That wasn't that bad of a movie...sure...the bus jump screwed it up....but till then.......

Did you see John Wick?

Thanks, I doubt Sandra would have wanted to have a live fire fight with the fellow...She is not as big of a computer posting tough guy as the ones we have here...

She did what she was supposed to do. Hide and lock yourself in.

Now...imagine if she had hidden in the closet and had a pistol with her......then if the guy found her before the police arrived....not as much of a problem........
Not everyone is a hero like you...
Not everyone is a cowardly chickenshit who relies on other people to protect them, either.

Thanks, I doubt Sandra would have wanted to have a live fire fight with the fellow...She is not as big of a computer posting tough guy as the ones we have here...

Now...imagine if she had hidden in the closet and had a pistol with her......then if the guy found her before the police arrived....not as much of a problem........
Not everyone is a cowardly chickenshit who relies on other people to protect them, either.
No, but there are ones that are, no big deal, it's just a response to a situation....

How is waiting in a closet for the police to find you a hero issue.....I just think she should hide in the closet with a pistol.....solves the problem of encountering the guy before the police arrive....
Again,,,,if you live in a mansion would you have time to get it?

Yeah....you just put your hand on it since it should be on your hip........along with one or 2 spare mags.....
Sure buddy, we walk around the house naked with holstered guns....
Oooh! Sandra Bullock was lounging around her mansion naked? Danged, I must have missed that part.

No, but there are ones that are, no big deal, it's just a response to a situation....
You cite "fight or flight" response and yet you seem critical if someone chooses "fight" over "flight", and are laudatory of the "flight" over "fight" choice.

The guy is a whack job with an arsenal of weapons.

'The D.A. has now charged Corbett with 19 felonies, including 7 counts of possession of a machine gun, 2 counts of possession of an assault weapon and 10 counts of possession of a destructive device -- we're told they're red-tipped tracer rounds. He's also been charged with stalking.'
Why does it matter how many firearms he had at home? Usually one firearm is used by a person, maybe two at the same time. He had seven machine guns? Was he a licensed collector?

If he was licensed collector, why would he be charged with 19 felonies? The guy is a whack-job that needs to be put away forever.
I agree with putting him away for breaking in but why is it felony to own firearms? He did not have any on him so it is not a burglary with a firearm. Did he have a rep sheet, did he have felony conviction? What's the big hype about having firearms in his house?

You cite "fight or flight" response and yet you seem critical if someone chooses "fight" over "flight", and are laudatory of the "flight" over "fight" choice.
Critical if you want to take it that whey, since you are a warrior, let's be gallant and keep the swords sheathed...

You don't need a license to collect guns. Your license is the 2nd amendment.
I agree with that but gun grabbers succeeded to push some restrictive laws to curtail ownership.I meant for the so called machine guns. They have no fucking idea what a machine gun is, I bet you.

She was in a closet with a safe door, what would he have done?

How is waiting in a closet for the police to find you a hero issue.....I just think she should hide in the closet with a pistol.....solves the problem of encountering the guy before the police arrive....

The closet has a safe door. Why would you need a gun?

She was lucky she didn't end up as a statistic on the monthly police report..

Locked in a safe room? How would that happen?

vaultdoor002.jpg

Forum List

Back