🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandra Bullock needs a gun...stalker in house for 15 minutes...she hides in closet..begging for help

The same Bullock who is crying hysterically on the 911 call is now expected to cooly shoot it out with an armed intruder
Now, you are changing the story to an armed intruder. (whatever suits your fucking-stupid agenda) If she was crying hysterically, it was because she was unarmed and felt vulnerable. I think you would have screamed louder such a pussy you are. Arm every woman to enable them to decent themselves from aggressors.

The same Bullock who is crying hysterically on the 911 call is now expected to cooly shoot it out with an armed intruder
Now, you are changing the story to an armed intruder. (whatever suits your fucking-stupid agenda) If she was crying hysterically, it was because she was unarmed and felt vulnerable. I think you would have screamed louder such a pussy you are. Arm every woman to enable them to decent themselves from aggressors.

Some can handle it, some can't

Killing someone does not come easy. Gun nuts fantasize about it but most people are ill prepared to engage in a shootout. I think Bullock is one of those people

If she wanted to be armed, she could have been

As it is....nobody was killed

So she is alive, nobody was injured or killed and the police did what was expected

Looks like she did not need a gun

Happy endings don't always result in people dead

You guys are amazing...through a series of fortunate things that went her way she was safe..........if only everyone could rely on life giving them the lottery ticket when they are in trouble.........

Sandra Bullock is safe and sound and nobody ended up dead
The situation was resolved the way it should have been

The solution for gun nuts is to give Bullock a gun and have her shoot her way out. The same Bullock who is crying hysterically on the 911 call is now expected to cooly shoot it out with an armed intruder

Such are the fantasies of gun nuts everywhere

Okay moron....you obviously didn't read my post...but that is because you are a moron....I specifically said she should stay in the closet with the 911 operator on the phone and wait for the police........what part of that to you says "shoot her way out"............having a gun would have made sure that if they guy found her and attacked her she wouldn't have been killed.....obviously...the police had a hard time getting into her home....read what happened....they got tied up at her driveway gate and she couldn't get it to work through her phone.....so if the nut job was intent on killing her, found her and the police still hadn't arrived...

What the fuck does she do then.....moron........with all due respect.........

Some can handle it, some can't

Killing someone does not come easy. Gun nuts fantasize about it but most people are ill prepared to engage in a shootout. I think Bullock is one of those people

If she wanted to be armed, she could have been

As it is....nobody was killed

Gun owners don't fantasize about it....anti-gun nuts fantasize about law abiding gun owners as out of control killers...but that's because they are stupid and have no concept of truth or reality............and something tells me a gun will make an appearance in her life fairly soon.....either in the hands of a paid gun handler, or one of her own..........

You don't go through that and then think guns are bad........

Why is that the only acceptable response when your life is threatened?

If your life is threatened you remove yourself from danger, which she did. She went to a safe room. Nobody is going to get into a safe room.
Not everyone has the means to furnish their home with a "safe room". Sometimes, you may not be able to remove yourself from the danger. What action would you take if faced with an attacker and you were unable to remove yourself?

Not everyone is a cowardly chickenshit who relies on other people to protect them, either.

The police? Isn't it their job?
The police can only respond after the fact, I.e. subsequent to the commission of a crime. It should be the responsibility of every able- bodied adult to provide for their own protection, at the very least.

The police can only respond after the fact, I.e. subsequent to the commission of a crime. It should be the responsibility of every able- bodied adult to provide for their own protection, at the very least.
We are living in an evil police state...until you need a cop!

I've never needed a cop. I do, however, need cops to stay the hell out of my life.

Cops are good for one thing, taking police reports. How often do cops actually stop crimes vs simply filling out paperwork after the fact? They're borderline useless and if we had a well armed citizenry would be absolutely useless as we could take care of ourselves. As it is, the gov't puts tons of restrictions on our ability to defend ourselves in a vein attempt to make their police state necessary.

How safe is a saferoom in a house lit ablaze? Just light her bedroom on fire then when she comes out shoot her. Saferooms become toaster ovens.

It was all a mistake. The intruder said he was married to Bullock. He has a right to marry anyone he wants. Sandra Bullock is a mental illness bigot. She's the one who should have her career destroyed. Intruders have a right to pursue happiness and marry who they choose.

She did what she was supposed to do. Hide and lock yourself in.
Is that according to the "I am a victim" handbook?
NO, you remove yourself from danger.
NO, YOU remove yourself from danger. Crawl into your closet and pee. Anyone coming into my home uninvited is in danger.

That cowboy attitude is going to get you killed. Again for the dumbasses, Sandra Bullock has a safe door on her closet.

Just listening to the news...a stalker was in the home of Sandra Bullock...and all she could do was hide in a closet and beg the 911 operator to hurry the police up.....15 minutes later they arrived......

How long would it take to kill an actress in 15 minutes......

She needs to get a gun with training.....

Where exactly is the 15 minute claim? From what I have read, he was in custody 15 minutes after the police were called.

She locked herself in a room. Probably a safe room. I have one at all of my properties.

The guy is a whack job with an arsenal of weapons.

'The D.A. has now charged Corbett with 19 felonies, including 7 counts of possession of a machine gun, 2 counts of possession of an assault weapon and 10 counts of possession of a destructive device -- we're told they're red-tipped tracer rounds. He's also been charged with stalking.'

The guy needs to spend life without parole.
Screw that. Just shoot him in the head. We're too soft on criminals. They really don't fear the law anymore.

NO, YOU remove yourself from danger. Crawl into your closet and pee. Anyone coming into my home uninvited is in danger.
That cowboy attitude is going to get you killed. Again for the dumbasses, Sandra Bullock has a safe door on her closet.
Your pussified attitude is going to get you hurt, but so what? We have too many pussies as it is. Are her walls hardened? Can she always get to the hardened room in time? No. That proves you're a moron.

Now...imagine if she had hidden in the closet and had a pistol with her......then if the guy found her before the police arrived....not as much of a problem........
Not everyone is a hero like you...

How is waiting in a closet for the police to find you a hero issue.....I just think she should hide in the closet with a pistol.....solves the problem of encountering the guy before the police arrive....
Again,,,,if you live in a mansion would you have time to get it?

Yeah....you just put your hand on it since it should be on your hip........along with one or 2 spare mags.....

Or she could carry it in her bra like this woman....

Michigan Republican official fatally shoots self in eye while adjusting gun in her bra holster

But hey, they are all bad asses online...

She earn a lot of money, that's why she need to buy new protective system for her house! If she will buy a gun, it's more obvious that she will fire wardrobe or something else, not thug. Guns aren't necessary, there are many, more useful ways to protect yourself!

She earn a lot of money, that's why she need to buy new protective system for her house! If she will buy a gun, it's more obvious that she will fire wardrobe or something else, not thug. Guns aren't necessary, there are many, more useful ways to protect yourself!

Actually, a gun is the most effective way to protect yourself once you are confronting an attacker....nothing else is as effective.....

The guy is a whack job with an arsenal of weapons.

'The D.A. has now charged Corbett with 19 felonies, including 7 counts of possession of a machine gun, 2 counts of possession of an assault weapon and 10 counts of possession of a destructive device -- we're told they're red-tipped tracer rounds. He's also been charged with stalking.'
Why does it matter how many firearms he had at home? Usually one firearm is used by a person, maybe two at the same time. He had seven machine guns? Was he a licensed collector?
There's no such thing as a "licensed collector".

Forum List

Back