🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandra Bullock needs a gun...stalker in house for 15 minutes...she hides in closet..begging for help

Corbett also is charged with having an arsenal of illegal weapons, including assault weapons, tracer ammunition and machine guns that were found when authorities searched his home. Corbett was not armed when he was arrested at Bullock’s residence, police have said.
Man charged with stalking Sandra Bullock to stand trial - The Washington Post
I'd like to see the particulars of this. CA gun laws are so messed up, and the media is so incompetent, he probably had a 10/22, a lever-action 30-30 and a Brown Bess.

Just listening to the news...a stalker was in the home of Sandra Bullock...and all she could do was hide in a closet and beg the 911 operator to hurry the police up.....15 minutes later they arrived......

How long would it take to kill an actress in 15 minutes......

She needs to get a gun with training.....
She had a safe room in that closet .. How many middle class and poor people who can not afford that luxury . I guess that is why she felt she did not need one but if she was an every day Joe she would have been dead if she had no gun. But she is a liberal and she hates those nasty things ( COUGH COUGH) but she had the luxury of a safe room

Just listening to the news...a stalker was in the home of Sandra Bullock...and all she could do was hide in a closet and beg the 911 operator to hurry the police up.....15 minutes later they arrived......

She is fine and didn't need a gun. End of story.

Wow.....it is nice to see you knew how that was going to end before it happened.....you should get your own cable show.......

Corbett also is charged with having an arsenal of illegal weapons, including assault weapons, tracer ammunition and machine guns that were found when authorities searched his home. Corbett was not armed when he was arrested at Bullock’s residence, police have said.
Man charged with stalking Sandra Bullock to stand trial - The Washington Post
I'd like to see the particulars of this. CA gun laws are so messed up, and the media is so incompetent, he probably had a 10/22, a lever-action 30-30 and a Brown Bess.

Or....he just ignored the law and bought whatever he wanted illegally.....which points out why all those laws are stupid......

Wow.....it is nice to see you knew how that was going to end before it happened.....you should get your own cable show.......

She didn't have a gun and she is fine. It did happen that way, not predicting anything. Sorry that doesn't sell more guns. Can you say if she had a gun she wouldn't have accidently shot herself or an innocent person? She might have been another bra holster tragedy. I'll take reality, no gun and she is fine. Great example of not needing a gun.

She didn't have a gun and she is fine. It did happen that way, not predicting anything. Sorry that doesn't sell more guns. Can you say if she had a gun she wouldn't have accidently shot herself or an innocent person? She might have been another bra holster tragedy. I'll take reality, no gun and she is fine. Great example of not needing a gun.

Wow......what a dumb way to see the situation........it just happened to work out okay....well....there are a lot of people in her situation where it doesn't "work out okay," and they don't survive the attack.......but they don't matter....as long as they go quietly and you can use them to disarm other victims....

Damn a perfectly legal chance to pop a cap in a dirt bags ass and she blew it.

Wow......what a dumb way to see the situation........it just happened to work out okay....well....there are a lot of people in her situation where it doesn't "work out okay," and they don't survive the attack.......but they don't matter....as long as they go quietly and you can use them to disarm other victims....

No it's just reality. She didn't have a gun and she is fine. That's a fact.

How many people have died from not having a gun this year? Bet I can give many more who died from having a gun.

Yes only about 230 criminals are shot and killed each year. I guess you'd want the mess of killing someone?

How many people have died from not having a gun this year? Bet I can give many more who died from having a gun.

Yeah, I know....I will point out all the people murdered by evil people....who might be alive if they had a gun and you will say they don't count......

And again....each year on average guns are used 1.6 million times to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives......and if you want we can also group in people who might be alive today if they had a gun to stop their killer.....

I wonder.........do you think Sandra has a gun now..........probably hired several men with guns.....don't you think.......

Yes only about 230 criminals are shot and killed each year. I guess you'd want the mess of killing someone?

No, considering in all the other cases they are scared off, captured or shot and injured and then captured........speaks to the great restraint of people who carry guns for self defense....

Yeah, I know....I will point out all the people murdered by evil people....who might be alive if they had a gun and you will say they don't count......

And again....each year on average guns are used 1.6 million times to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives......and if you want we can also group in people who might be alive today if they had a gun to stop their killer.....

I wonder.........do you think Sandra has a gun now..........probably hired several men with guns.....don't you think.......

She didn't have a gun and is fine. Your fake numbers don't change that. No gun was needed. FACT

No, considering in all the other cases they are scared off, captured or shot and injured and then captured........speaks to the great restraint of people who carry guns for self defense....

NLT sounds like he has a lot of restraint.

NLT sounds like he has a lot of restraint.

:badgrin:

Yeah. The bad guy was caught. Damn it! If she only had a gun she could have put a bullet in his spine and then the story would have a happy ending.

The guy is a whack job with an arsenal of weapons.

'The D.A. has now charged Corbett with 19 felonies, including 7 counts of possession of a machine gun, 2 counts of possession of an assault weapon and 10 counts of possession of a destructive device -- we're told they're red-tipped tracer rounds. He's also been charged with stalking.'
Why does it matter how many firearms he had at home? Usually one firearm is used by a person, maybe two at the same time. He had seven machine guns? Was he a licensed collector?
There's no such thing as a "licensed collector".
I am on the Second side. Check FFL license categories. I per se do not agree with so called regulations. They are part of the slow but sure gun confiscation scheme.

Yeah. The bad guy was caught. Damn it! If she only had a gun she could have put a bullet in his spine and then the story would have a happy ending.

Again...it is you anti gunners that keep talking about shooting people with glee......I care about what if it didn't go her way....if she was confronted by this guy and the police were still stuck outside her home....then what geniuses....if he planned on killing her, how long would that take.........and of course for you guys.....raped and murdered is a better outcome rather than her having a gun to stop it.....right.....?

Again...it is you anti gunners that keep talking about shooting people with glee......I care about what if it didn't go her way....if she was confronted by this guy and the police were still stuck outside her home....then what geniuses....if he planned on killing her, how long would that take.........and of course for you guys.....raped and murdered is a better outcome rather than her having a gun to stop it.....right.....?

Well she didn't have a gun and is fine. Give her a gun and maybe she accidently shoots herself. Sounds like you want to sell guns.

Forum List

Back