🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandra Bullock needs a gun...stalker in house for 15 minutes...she hides in closet..begging for help

Just listening to the news...a stalker was in the home of Sandra Bullock...and all she could do was hide in a closet and beg the 911 operator to hurry the police up.....15 minutes later they arrived......

How long would it take to kill an actress in 15 minutes......

She needs to get a gun with training.....
Yeah. The bad guy was caught. Damn it! If she only had a gun she could have put a bullet in his spine and then the story would have a happy ending.

Again...it is you anti gunners that keep talking about shooting people with glee......I care about what if it didn't go her way....if she was confronted by this guy and the police were still stuck outside her home....then what geniuses....if he planned on killing her, how long would that take.........and of course for you guys.....raped and murdered is a better outcome rather than her having a gun to stop it.....right.....?

Well she didn't have a gun and is fine. Give her a gun and maybe she accidently shoots herself. Sounds like you want to sell guns.

Tell that to the Tates and the Labiancas.........

This young actress....didn't turn out so well for her....

The Death of Rebecca Schaeffer

A neighbor named Richard Goldman heard the two gunshots and two bloodcurdling screams and rushed to her door and found Rebecca Schaeffer's body clad in a black robe, twitching in the building's foyer. He checked her pulse, but found none. Her arms were akimbo and her feet were wedged between the door and its frame. Witnesses saw a young man in a yellow shirt jogging up the Hollywood block. He turned into an alley and disappeared.

Sirens screaming, Rebecca was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She lingered for 30 minutes before she died.

The next day, back in Tucson, several motorists called 911 to report a man running around in traffic on Interstate 10. It looked like he was trying to get hit. He confessed immediately to Schaeffer's murder. Arizona police faxed his photo to LA, and witnesses confirm his identity. In court, he appeared dazed and confused. "I could probably tell you what I did after I killed her, how I got sick and all...but I don't feel like it," he said.

Of course....she didn't have a gun....but her killer did.....

Just listening to the news...a stalker was in the home of Sandra Bullock...and all she could do was hide in a closet and beg the 911 operator to hurry the police up.....15 minutes later they arrived......

She is fine and didn't need a gun. End of story.
I think your belief is that nobody "needs" a gun. Brain357=does it allude to magnum brain power? To me it doesn't look like. It would be advisable to change it to Brain000

Yeah. The bad guy was caught. Damn it! If she only had a gun she could have put a bullet in his spine and then the story would have a happy ending.

Again...it is you anti gunners that keep talking about shooting people with glee......I care about what if it didn't go her way....if she was confronted by this guy and the police were still stuck outside her home....then what geniuses....if he planned on killing her, how long would that take.........and of course for you guys.....raped and murdered is a better outcome rather than her having a gun to stop it.....right.....?

Well she didn't have a gun and is fine. Give her a gun and maybe she accidently shoots herself. Sounds like you want to sell guns.

Tell that to the Tates and the Labiancas.........

Do I really need to go into examples of accidental shootings? Like the bra holster and woman shot by her 2 year old? Sorry but I have you beat if we do that.

She had no gun and is fine. That must really bother you.

She is fine and didn't need a gun. End of story.
I think your belief is that nobody "needs" a gun. Brain357=does it allude to magnum brain power? To me it doesn't look like. It would be advisable to change it to Brain000

I'm clearly stating she didn't need a gun. This pretending she should have had one even though reality shows she didnt need one is silly.

She should have stuck with Jesse James...imagine the surprise of a stalker confronted by a murderous Hells Angel. :badgrin:

SandraJesse640.jpg

Her home is a gun-free zone....

I'll stop for now, but there are many more.

Sandra did not have a gun and is fine. The claim she needs one is clearly false.

Well....when you get past 1.6 million let me know.........that is how many times regular people use guns to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives....

Here is another young actress.....she could have used your psychic abilities brain....to tell her that her boyfriend was going to kill her.....

Dominique Dunne - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Dominique Ellen Dunne (November 23, 1959 – November 4, 1982) was an American actress. She appeared in several television films and series from 1979 to 1982, and was best known for portraying Dana Freeling in the 1982 horror film Poltergeist.

Dunne was strangled by her former boyfriend in the driveway of her West Hollywoodhome on October 30, 1982, and fell into a coma. She never regained consciousness and died five days later, at the age of 22, after being declared brain dead.

I'll stop for now, but there are many more.

Sandra did not have a gun and is fine. The claim she needs one is clearly false.

Brain....you say a lot of really dumb things.....this is one of them.....

Forum List

Back