🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandra Bullock needs a gun...stalker in house for 15 minutes...she hides in closet..begging for help

She had a safe room in that closet .. How many middle class and poor people who can not afford that luxury . I guess that is why she felt she did not need one but if she was an every day Joe she would have been dead if she had no gun. But she is a liberal and she hates those nasty things ( COUGH COUGH) but she had the luxury of a safe room

How much does a safe door cost?

I'll tell you. If you add a safe door onto a condition of escrow on a house you are buying, it will add about $116.00 per year on your mortgage payments.

Can you accidently kill yourself with a safe door?

You know....you guys want people to rely on luck, and the good will of home invaders to keep them safe........wow...what a strategy...you should write a book on that.....

Just listening to the news...a stalker was in the home of Sandra Bullock...and all she could do was hide in a closet and beg the 911 operator to hurry the police up.....15 minutes later they arrived......

How long would it take to kill an actress in 15 minutes......

She needs to get a gun with training.....

She is fine and didn't need a gun. End of story.

The OP also lied. Reading the many accounts, it's seems that the entire incident was over in 15 minutes, not the police took 15 minutes to arrive.

It took the police 15 minutes to get to her......so no, no lie involved......it is in the link.......and they were stuck at her front gate as the guy wandered the house....how long does it take to kill an actress.....?

The criminal was arrested before they got to her. She was pretty safe after he was arrested.

She had a safe room in that closet .. How many middle class and poor people who can not afford that luxury . I guess that is why she felt she did not need one but if she was an every day Joe she would have been dead if she had no gun. But she is a liberal and she hates those nasty things ( COUGH COUGH) but she had the luxury of a safe room

I'll tell you. If you add a safe door onto a condition of escrow on a house you are buying, it will add about $116.00 per year on your mortgage payments.

You know....you guys want people to rely on luck, and the good will of home invaders to keep them safe........wow...what a strategy...you should write a book on that.....

You want people to be accidently shot. Over 17,000 accidental shootings each year.

Just listening to the news...a stalker was in the home of Sandra Bullock...and all she could do was hide in a closet and beg the 911 operator to hurry the police up.....15 minutes later they arrived......

How long would it take to kill an actress in 15 minutes......

She needs to get a gun with training.....
You would think she would have some type of personal security at her home kind of surprising she doesn't.

The leading cause of teen death in the United States....cars......

See that is the problem with you anti-gun nuts......it isn't death that bothers you....because there are far more deaths caused by cars...in accidents...with teens taught to drive in high school and all the safety features built into cars....and still 30,000 people die in them each year....

gun accidental deaths....6-700 a year....with over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 11.1 million people carrying guns for self defense in public......

Cars are used astronomically more than guns. And cars have a purpose other than killing. Why can't you get these things?

It doesn't matter how often you use something when it kills over 30,000 people a year....just in accidents.........just think about that number.....in accidents...with all of the driver training, all of the tests, and all of the safety features....

If you guys reacted to cars the way you did with guns...you would want all cars banned......considering they kill more people than guns do each year.......

Or....he just ignored the law and bought whatever he wanted illegally.....which points out why all those laws are stupid......

Or....he had the ability to buy whatever he wanted to illegally....and that is the problem.

You want people to be accidently shot. Over 17,000 accidental shootings each year.

You want 30,000 people to die...each year in cars.....only 6-700 die a year from accidental gun deaths....

Hmmmmmm....

Which number is bigger brain 30,000 or 6-700.......and that doesn't even count the injured in car accidents does it....

See that is the problem with you anti-gun nuts......it isn't death that bothers you....because there are far more deaths caused by cars...in accidents...with teens taught to drive in high school and all the safety features built into cars....and still 30,000 people die in them each year....

gun accidental deaths....6-700 a year....with over 320 million guns in private hands, and over 11.1 million people carrying guns for self defense in public......

Cars are used astronomically more than guns. And cars have a purpose other than killing. Why can't you get these things?

It doesn't matter how often you use something when it kills over 30,000 people a year....just in accidents.........just think about that number.....in accidents...with all of the driver training, all of the tests, and all of the safety features....

If you guys reacted to cars the way you did with guns...you would want all cars banned......considering they kill more people than guns do each year.......

Yes it does matter. Neither of us has ever used a gun in defense. But think of all the thousands of hours we have spent driving. I drive over an hour just about every day. With lots of people driving accidents will happen. We both have thousands of hours of driving for a car accident and 0 hours for a gun defense.

Or....he just ignored the law and bought whatever he wanted illegally.....which points out why all those laws are stupid......

Or....he had the ability to buy whatever he wanted to illegally....and that is the problem.

and not one of your "solutions" would stop him.....not background checks or gun registration or magazine limits...he committed a crime...if he has those guns illegally....arrest him and send him to prison....problem solved.....no need for universal background checks or registration....

Yes it does matter. Neither of us has ever used a gun in defense. But think of all the thousands of hours we have spent driving. I drive over an hour just about every day. With lots of people driving accidents will happen. We both have thousands of hours of driving for a car accident and 0 hours for a gun defense.

I have owned guns since I was 21....48 now...not one accident....and I have those in the house 24/7.....

You want 30,000 people to die...each year in cars.....only 6-700 die a year from accidental gun deaths....

Hmmmmmm....

Which number is bigger brain 30,000 or 6-700.......and that doesn't even count the injured in car accidents does it....

No I support air bags, drunk driving laws, drivers licenses, car registration....

You say 17,000 gun accidents a year.....do you freakin realize how many people are just injured in cars each year.......

In 2012 there were over 2,300,000 people injured in cars........and that was up from 2011......

and you guys are worried about guns.....

http://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/Pubs/811856.pdf

I have owned guns since I was 21....48 now...not one accident....and I have those in the house 24/7.....

You aren't using them near as much as you use your car. Sorry.

You say 17,000 gun accidents a year.....do you freakin realize how many people are just injured in cars each year.......

Do you realize that if guns disappeared from private citizen hands tomorrow it wouldn't really effect many people? But if everyone wakes up with no car tomorrow the country and economy would collapse. The two aren't comparable.

Hmmmmmm....

No I support air bags, drunk driving laws, drivers licenses, car registration....

And not one of those things stops drunk drivers...until they are caught in the act and arrested...but for guns...you think it will stop crime.....when it doesn't stop it for drunks.....

Do you realize that if guns disappeared from private citizen hands tomorrow it wouldn't really effect many people? But if everyone wakes up with no car tomorrow the country and economy would collapse. The two aren't comparable.

Yes brain, it would...over 1.6 million people would be defensless against violent criminal attack....because criminals don't stop because there are no guns.....

1.6 million new victims with no guns..........

Wow......what a dumb way to see the situation........it just happened to work out okay....well....there are a lot of people in her situation where it doesn't "work out okay," and they don't survive the attack.......but they don't matter....as long as they go quietly and you can use them to disarm other victims....

Because the drug deal went south is your reason to promote your stupidity?

Hmmmmmm....

And not one of those things stops drunk drivers...until they are caught in the act and arrested...but for guns...you think it will stop crime.....when it doesn't stop it for drunks.....

If there is an accident the air bags and seat belts just might save them.

Cars caused over 2,300,000 injuries in 2012 and over 30,000 deaths.....

guns....17,000 injuries, and 6-700 deaths.....

get real......

Yes brain, it would...over 1.6 million people would be defensless against violent criminal attack....because criminals don't stop because there are no guns.....

1.6 million new victims with no guns..........

Post where any of your surveys claim they are violent criminal attack. Link please.

Forum List

Back