] Sandy Hook 911 Tapes Scrutinized, More Questions Raised

There's something funky going on here. No mistake about it.

A year later and we only just got 911 calls released?

Has anyone seen any autopsy reports? On any of the victivms?

Oh for Christ's sake, stfu up you disgusting troll

Why?

Actually I didn't want to respond to you but I wanted to capture your post to me.

But back to your point........................

shut the fuck up you disgusting troll.

Why?

Because I am asking questions about Sandy Hook? Not as a conspiracy theorist. Just asking for honest answers.
Ghoul.

Why?

Actually I didn't want to respond to you but I wanted to capture your post to me.

Why?

Because I am asking questions about Sandy Hook? Not as a conspiracy theorist. Just asking for honest answers.
Ghoul.

Really?

If it wasn't for me and others like me we dogged for over a decade the pig killer up here.

He was feeding all these hookers after he killed them to his pigs. We were on it. The cops out in Vancouver didn't give a shit. They were only first nations victims for the most part and what they would do is take them out rape and brutalize them and then feed them to his pigs.

Ghoul am I for caring about these women for decades and working to make sure this man never gets out of jail in his whole life?

You trolls from the "I know where you come from" am I ghoul for fighting and this has been a long fight here to find answers how a baby called Phoenix could be kept in a cage and raped and beaten and be in the end find death and hidden for a year from child services?

Am I a ghoul for demanding answers?

did you listen to the tape. You can clearly hear her say it was fake and another guy telling her to hang up the phone.. I don't know if it is real or not this is the 911 tape that was just released..

Are you really stupid (notice I did not say ignorant) enough to believe this shit posted on a conspiracy theory website?

Why?

Why?

Ghoul.

I used to respect you. Till this moment.

I demand answers. Even incomplete. Even when maybe all they can come up with is "Adam was fucking crazy"

You to call me a ghoul means war.

Here's what I've been working on .......... How about you?

Phoenix was killed by her mother, Samantha Kematch, and her stepfather, Karl McKay, after repeated and horrific abuse. Both were convicted of first-degree murder in 2008.

The pair neglected, confined, tortured and beat Phoenix. She died of extensive injuries on a cold basement floor of the couple's home on the Fisher River reserve in 2005. She was buried in a shallow grave at the community dump, while Kematch continued to collect child subsidy cheques.

The inquiry heard that authorities had been contacted with allegations that Phoenix was being abused shortly before her death. A social worker visited Kematch, but left without going into the apartment to see whether Phoenix was OK and closed the child's file.

The girl was murdered three months later.

Manitoba has almost 10,000 children in care, among the highest in the country. The vast majority of them are aboriginal.

Phoenix Sinclair Inquiry report will be public in January - Manitoba - CBC News

The inquiry has been held off to protect the social workers. This what makes this so sick. She died before I even got here.

Last edited:
did you listen to the tape. You can clearly hear her say it was fake and another guy telling her to hang up the phone.. I don't know if it is real or not this is the 911 tape that was just released..

Oh bullshit. You must be easily hypnotized. NOTHING in there is "clear". least of all a statement like that. You can't alter your own reality just because some whackball with a computer puts the suggestion in your head.

I've got far better evidence that Paul McCartney is dead. Why don't you run with that.

Please tell a few of the parents that lost their children that it was fake....leave these people alone! Don't you think they have suffered enough?

Put everything out there then. One of the victims was Nancy. You know the first one he killed?

If my child was killed, I would tell all of you to go stick it in your ear. You are acting like a bunch of idiots. Leave the people alone. Can you imagine how painful it for them to relive this day after day. Just go away...

Why?

Why?

Ghoul.

Really?

If it wasn't for me and others like me we dogged for over a decade the pig killer up here.

He was feeding all these hookers after he killed them to his pigs. We were on it. The cops out in Vancouver didn't give a shit. They were only first nations victims for the most part and what they would do is take them out rape and brutalize them and then feed them to his pigs.

Ghoul am I for caring about these women for decades and working to make sure this man never gets out of jail in his whole life?

Ghoul

Please tell a few of the parents that lost their children that it was fake....leave these people alone! Don't you think they have suffered enough?

Put everything out there then. One of the victims was Nancy. You know the first one he killed?

If my child was killed, I would tell all of you to go stick it in your ear. You are acting like a bunch of idiots. Leave the people alone. Can you imagine how painful it for them to relive this day after day. Just go away...

You still freaking out over Trayvon?

Give me a break. Everybody deserves answers. This is not politics. We need answers on how shit happened.

And you know what? Later today I am going to continue with a petition to not allow child sexual offenders to not be named.

I really do this shit when the snow flies. I'm really going to crank up environmental issues. Oh and now to really piss you off libs I'm going to try to save some "dancing boys" you google that one.

Really?

Ghoul

For caring? We finally got him. We finally made them care out in Vancouver. And I'm a ghoul to you? Finally getting justice for their loved ones? I'm a ghoul to a liberal.:lol:

I shall use your words. They are captured. Here's how being a ghoul works. You find justice for the unwanted.

Here's what we know of the death toll. Call me a ghoul. I'll call you an uncaring asshole.

eastside_missing.jpg

No I would want the answers. I would want to know what happened minute by minute second by second and WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would want to know if her teacher was holding her and telling her Jesus loved her or Allah loved her or G-d loved herI would want to know up to her last breath what happened to her or him.

I would want answers. Why is Sandy Hook secret?

Now I can't hear this or see this, but I have questions .

Why did it take a Judge to say tapes have to be released and they were public not private property?

Why was a Prosecutor trying to keep everything private?

Not in the Public Domain?

Now I don't care a lick on how this shakes out, but it does scare the crap out of me that a Prosecutor, and I really want you to focus on this, a Prosecutor was fighting for secrecy.

That's flat out fucking wrong.

In my state they won't just give you a death certificate and probably autopsy report for someone unless you are a family member. There are also privacy laws like HIPPAA and if you violate them, you will get in trouble.

The prosecutor is a human being with some values I hope and one of them is protecting the victim's families of going through what they don't need to go through. I'm sure it is horrible for them this Christmas and isn't this an anniversary for them? I'm sure the prosecutor does have a heart and was right for fighting for the victim's families.

I would want to know if her teacher was holding her and telling her Jesus loved her or Allah loved her or G-d loved herI would want to know up to her last breath what happened to her or him.

I think the families already know and know all they need and want to know.

[Watch] Sandy Hook 911 Tapes Scrutinized, More Questions Raised | The Liberty Digest

In one part of the 911 tape one of the people in the background saying that the shooting was fake

911 Operators get a lot of false calls from school children and other deranged individuals so it is possible that they doubt when they hear people call.

From the clips I've heard on the radio and the transcripts I have read oh my goodness these 911 operators deserve gold medals.

I really don't know how they kept their cool under such extreme circumstances. I don't think anyone out of the military can be given medals for valor, but boy oh boy all the people involved that day should be honored.

Kudos a million times over.

Now I can't hear this or see this, but I have questions .

Why did it take a Judge to say tapes have to be released and they were public not private property?

Why was a Prosecutor trying to keep everything private?

Not in the Public Domain?

Now I don't care a lick on how this shakes out, but it does scare the crap out of me that a Prosecutor, and I really want you to focus on this, a Prosecutor was fighting for secrecy.

That's flat out fucking wrong.

In my state they won't just give you a death certificate and probably autopsy report for someone unless you are a family member. There are also privacy laws like HIPPAA and if you violate them, you will get in trouble.

The prosecutor is a human being with some values I hope and one of them is protecting the victim's families of going through what they don't need to go through. I'm sure it is horrible for them this Christmas and isn't this an anniversary for them? I'm sure the prosecutor does have a heart and was right for fighting for the victim's families.

Are you kidding me?

The Prosecutor has to abide by the law. What if Adam Lanza had lived? No trial for Adam because the victims families couldn't handle it?

Get a grip here.

I think the families already know and know all they need and want to know.

No freaking way. No way at all. Are you insane?

Forum List

Back