Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
People like you are cowards

Yes, using your fucked up "logic"....being against assault weapons that kill indiscriminately makes me a "coward" in your screwed up half brain.....Go massage your "weapon"

listen moron. assault weapons are rarely used in murders. Less than two percent of all homicides involve the class of firearms that "assault weapons" are a sub part of. Hammers and knives, fists and baseball bats are used in more murders than the style of firearms that cause you to void in your panties.

so you are both a moron and a liar. You hear the word "assault weapon" and your bladder fails. because you are ignorant of firearms, and a leftwing idiot who hates the NRA and its support of conservative candidates. That is what motivates your stupidity

I own an AR-15, 223
I own a Glock 23, .40
I own an S&W carbine .22

Which is an assault weapon

and after some patriot does a Randall Murphy on your head with a 180 grain "core loc" projectile doing 2850 FPS, what do you think the guy who takes your office is going to think?

Come on admit it.....you got an erection just typing all those "2850 FPS" bullshit.......LOL

I own an AR-15, 223
I own a Glock 23, .40
I own an S&W carbine .22

that's all? I own more than a dozen AR 15s including some really nice 3G race guns (STI, Stag and RRA) three National match versions (Two Colts, one RRA) and varmint rifle (DPMS) several in 9mm (Stag, Colt RRA) one in 545x39 (SW)
and one set up for perimeter defense (SW-wth an EOTECH and a ANSV night vision scope on it)

listen moron. assault weapons are rarely used in murders. Less than two percent of all homicides involve the class of firearms that "assault weapons" are a sub part of. Hammers and knives, fists and baseball bats are used in more murders than the style of firearms that cause you to void in your panties.

....and listen you dimwitted FOX watcher.......this thread IS about the Sandy Hook murders of 5 and 6 years old with an ASSAULT weapon.......the murders were NOT done with a handgun or a baseball bat.....Go play with your penis extensions.

and after some patriot does a Randall Murphy on your head with a 180 grain "core loc" projectile doing 2850 FPS, what do you think the guy who takes your office is going to think?

Come on admit it.....you got an erection just typing all those "2850 FPS" bullshit.......LOL

you must be as fucked up sexually as you are when it comes to guns. do you Jizz in your pants over the hope that the Cankled Hildabeast will be your president and dominatrix?

gnat

perfect nickname

Yes, I actually like it.....buzzing in your hairy ears and kicking RWers' arses.

which ass have you kicked gnat?

Other than your own

Snapshot%202008-01-04%2008-52-54.img_assist_custom.gif

....and listen you dimwitted FOX watcher.......this thread IS about the Sandy Hook murders of 5 and 6 years old with an ASSAULT weapon.......the murders were NOT done with a handgun or a baseball bat.....Go play with your penis extensions.

Hey douchetard, I know more about this issue than you can fathom. And I am a trial attorney who spent 24 years as a DOJ prosecutor. I also defended the FBI, ATF and DEA in civil suits involving USE OF FORCE and prior to that I was general counsel for everything from major league gun dealers to a Title II machine gun maker

so STFU and stop proving that you banoids are nothing more than castrated wimps who are made that other men actually have the ability to get it up.

Gun banners=Eunuchs.

and nothing Bushmaster did justifies a lawsuit against them

you must be as fucked up sexually as you are when it comes to guns. do you Jizz in your pants over the hope that the Cankled Hildabeast will be your president and dominatrix?

Like it or not, Hillary will be your president......Lock up those guns when that happens to resist the urge....LOL

Like it or not, Hillary will be your president......Lock up those guns when that happens to resist the urge....LOL

You might not count your cankles before they hatch. Cankles will do more for gun sales than even the token in chief has done

men who support Hillary probably have crotches like ballerinas

Hey douchetard, I know more about this issue than you can fathom. And I am a trial attorney who spent 24 years as a DOJ prosecutor. I also defended the FBI, ATF and DEA in civil suits involving USE OF FORCE and prior to that I was general counsel for everything from major league gun dealers to a Title II machine gun maker

and after all that....you're STILL an idiot......go figure....LOL

What assault weapon?

He had a Bushmaster M4.

Which is a semiautomatic, NOT an assault weapon

I own an AR-15, 223
I own a Glock 23, .40
I own an S&W carbine .22

that's all? I own more than a dozen AR 15s including some really nice 3G race guns (STI, Stag and RRA) three National match versions (Two Colts, one RRA) and varmint rifle (DPMS) several in 9mm (Stag, Colt RRA) one in 545x39 (SW)
and one set up for perimeter defense (SW-wth an EOTECH and a ANSV night vision scope on it)

No, not all

People like you are cowards

Yes, using your fucked up "logic"....being against assault weapons that kill indiscriminately makes me a "coward" in your screwed up half brain.....Go massage your "weapon"
Wow.........the Gnat has such great logic.............

I'll be watching my weapons from now on...............Now that I know that they can get up and walk out of the house and shoot someone all by themselves.....................

Could I put a leash on them gnat......would that stop them.................Sounds like a Transformers Movie.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

First, she facilitated the murder of all those children by making the gun avaliable to her sick offspring. In most states had she not been shot she would have had charges brought and rightfully so. So fuck yo, fuck you big time. She is just as guilty for those dead kids as her son.deal with it.

Made it available? He stole the guns and killed her. There's not a state in the Union that would prosecute her even if they COULD prosecute a dead person. It's not like she handed him the gun and then stood there reloading for him.

Can't say for sure anyway else, but it can and has happened here. And the feds can make a case if they wanted to. Adam Lanzas mom is probubly pretty lucky she ain't around to find out, oh, and seeing that she did not properly secure the guns, she would have been the one who should have been held liable monitarily, not the gun companies.

Really? Your state prosecuted someone for being so "irresponsible" as to be murdered and subsequently robbed?

Not as dramatic as all that. A hood rat was taking a nap and two kids were playing with his gun. One shot the other. All this talk about the guns being in a safe, sooo, where did he get the gun to shoot his mom and steal her guns? And if he was crazy, why were they so easy to get to? The mother at a minimum was grossly negligent.

Yeah, do you see the difference between guns locked in a gun safe, and a gun lying out for kids to play with?

Where did he get the gun to shoot her? He stole the key, Mensa Boy.

I don't recall anyone saying they were in a safe. Nothing I found says anything about a safe at all, but, I said I would be wrong if there was. Still, reading what I have, again, there were gins avaliable, and as was pointed out Adam Lanza may have bought the gun whoo knows.

Or not being able to get a gun for that matter. One thing I read said Lanza was intrested in mass shootings an such. No guns ? Maybe he makes a bomb. Who knows.

Could be. He was fascinated with Columbine, and the Columbine killers DID have explosives as well as guns.

Yup. Hell, Oklahoma City was a sneaky mass killing. Thank god he did not aspire to pull something off like that.

Made it available? He stole the guns and killed her. There's not a state in the Union that would prosecute her even if they COULD prosecute a dead person. It's not like she handed him the gun and then stood there reloading for him.

Can't say for sure anyway else, but it can and has happened here. And the feds can make a case if they wanted to. Adam Lanzas mom is probubly pretty lucky she ain't around to find out, oh, and seeing that she did not properly secure the guns, she would have been the one who should have been held liable monitarily, not the gun companies.

Really? Your state prosecuted someone for being so "irresponsible" as to be murdered and subsequently robbed?

Not as dramatic as all that. A hood rat was taking a nap and two kids were playing with his gun. One shot the other. All this talk about the guns being in a safe, sooo, where did he get the gun to shoot his mom and steal her guns? And if he was crazy, why were they so easy to get to? The mother at a minimum was grossly negligent.

Yeah, do you see the difference between guns locked in a gun safe, and a gun lying out for kids to play with?

Where did he get the gun to shoot her? He stole the key, Mensa Boy.

I don't recall anyone saying they were in a safe. Nothing I found says anything about a safe at all, but, I said I would be wrong if there was. Still, reading what I have, again, there were gins avaliable, and as was pointed out Adam Lanza may have bought the gun whoo knows.

Most stories say he got the rifle from one of her collections, but haven't seen anything about a safe, one way or the other

Forum List

Back