Santa Monica shootings

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Has anyone heard any details about the Santa Monica shootings? All I know is that name of the gunman, John Zawahri.

What a strange name for a Tea Bagging extremist.

All I can say is that he must not be a Verizon costumer.

So the question begs, is Islam and mental illness a deadly combination?

:dunno:

Adam Lanza wasn't Muslim.

Nor was Wade Michael Page.

Or James Holmes.

Or Dantzler.

Or Loughner.

Or Jiverly Wong.

So, to answer the begging question. Nah.

Santa Monica College victim identified; gunman?s history of mental illness revealed - NY Daily News

Apparently he was pissed off at his parents divorced so he killed his brother and father, and went on a rampage. He also had a history of mental illness problems.

Perhaps the real question to beg is - how was he able to amass so much firepower?

So you are sure that John Zawahri was not Muslim and that there is no deadly connection between Islam and mental illness?

$muslim with butcher knife.jpg

Santa Monica College victim identified; gunman?s history of mental illness revealed - NY Daily News

Apparently he was pissed off at his parents divorced so he killed his brother and father, and went on a rampage. He also had a history of mental illness problems.

Perhaps the real question to beg is - how was he able to amass so much firepower?

I don't know if this guy is technicaly a person with a history as a "mental patient", but California law says:

•It is unlawful for anyone convicted of a felony, or who is a drug addict, present or former mental patient, ever committed for mental observation, or acquitted by reason of insanity to own or possess any firearm.

What Are the Gun Laws in California?

However, he could drive across the border to my state, AZ, and buy pretty damned much of anything he wants, no questions asked, at any gun show.

So you are sure that John Zawahri was not Muslim

Haven't claimed anything one way or the other as to his religion.

and that there is no deadly connection between Islam and mental illness?

View attachment 26382

Mental illness exists regardless of religion. Thought that was obvious. :dunno:

I don't know if this guy is technicaly a person with a history as a "mental patient", but California law says:

•It is unlawful for anyone convicted of a felony, or who is a drug addict, present or former mental patient, ever committed for mental observation, or acquitted by reason of insanity to own or possess any firearm.

What Are the Gun Laws in California?

However, he could drive across the border to my state, AZ, and buy pretty damned much of anything he wants, no questions asked, at any gun show.

He violated the gun laws? How can this be? :confused:

So you are sure that John Zawahri was not Muslim and that there is no deadly connection between Islam and mental illness?

View attachment 26382

Perhaps there is a connection between looking for Islam in everything, and mental illness.

Forum List

Back