Trump Admits On Video He Lost The Election

Donald Trump admitted on video that he did not win the 2020 election.

Cue whining and denial by snowflakes in 3…2…1…
Even Trump has a hard time living the lie.

Yeh, if you read this stupid article carefully you will see that the writer CLAIMS that Trump admitted he didn't win. Nowhere is Trump quoted verbatim...

you see how these people LIE? why do Democrats listen to the fake, lying "news" people??? I guess they just want to believe the bs...

also later in the article, it says that Trump still makes (did the writer use some adjective...?/

claims that there was fraud...

so yeh... right... he admits he lost but then still claims there was fraud...

L I A R S

=

And he didn't win.
by the way, as my priest said in a recent homily

Truth does not change

Truth is the same today as it was... I dunno... when Jesus first came to us and of course even before... but when Jesus came, we had Truth Incarnate...

+

Yeh, if you read this stupid article carefully you will see that the writer CLAIMS that Trump admitted he didn't win. Nowhere is Trump quoted verbatim...

you see how these people LIE? why do Democrats listen to the fake, lying "news" people??? I guess they just want to believe the bs...

also later in the article, it says that Trump still makes (did the writer use some adjective...?/

claims that there was fraud...

so yeh... right... he admits he lost but then still claims there was fraud...

L I A R S

=
Well since both can be true I fail to see what your problem is.

Would you be happier if he'd said, " I lost the election because of widespread fraud in a handful of states"?

Donald Trump admitted on video that he did not win the 2020 election.

Cue whining and denial by snowflakes in 3…2…1…
Of course, he lost the election because it was rigged and stolen. Every exposed cheater should get 25 years and no parole. Politicians should get the firing squad for treason.

Say it aint so Donny !!
Well theworld hasnt sttopped turning as trump reaches a rare moment of clarity. I can hardly imagine what his dupes,languishing in prison, feel about this.

So where does this leave his credibility with stupid people ?

Forum List

Back