Santorum Accuses Obama Of 'Snobbery' For Wanting All U.S. Kids To Attend College

Wouldn't you make a nice, faceless member of the Red Guard? A situation perfectly suited to shallow, unthinking cowards like you.

Hey, man, revenge is human nature. ...

And you even admit to it. Must be frustrating to know you were born in the wrong time and place for your true nature. You'd be right at home marching down the street, pumping your little red book in the air and screaming slogans until dry spit flies out your unwashed mouth. You are a hateful, horrible, stupid waste of human life.

Guy, the problem is idiots like you are the ones marching off the cliff... do you think we can keep going on like this for another 20 years like the last 10?

I've lived through a period of mass riots in the streets when my parents thought the world was coming to an end. I have no desire to do so again. But if we don't fix what is wrong, we might find ourselves there.

And you even admit to it. Must be frustrating to know you were born in the wrong time and place for your true nature. You'd be right at home marching down the street, pumping your little red book in the air and screaming slogans until dry spit flies out your unwashed mouth. You are a hateful, horrible, stupid waste of human life.

And in saying that so have you also become what you have said.

Your reasoning fails again. Way to go.

Guy, the problem is idiots like you are the ones marching off the cliff... .

The 'rubber and glue' argument might have worked for you just before you flunked out of 3rd grade, but it's not working for you now, GUY. There is no escaping the fact that you have proven yourself a very stupid, hateful, dishonest, obsessive failure of a human being.

The 'rubber and glue' argument might have worked for you just before you flunked out of 3rd grade, but it's not working for you now, GUY. There is no escaping the fact that you have proven yourself a very stupid, hateful, dishonest, obsessive failure of a human being.

Ironic. Anyone who would go out of their way to call another human that is deserving of the same derision.

Golden rule, motherfucker.

Ironic. Anyone who would go out of their way to call another human that is deserving of the same derision.

Try reading what you quoted, idiot.

Try reading what you quoted, idiot.

I lack to the sympathy for you necessary to do that.

Oh really?
Look, genius..anyone who does what they do for profit is a capitalist.
Meaning, anyone who offers up the fruits of their labor for compensation is a capitalist.
Anyone who creates and/or sells their wares for profit is a capitalist.
Are you suggesting that the above be subject to baseball bat beatings by what are essentially the parasites of society?
Yes there are plenty of unemployed people actively looking for work ( again their desire is be a capitalist) who are consciously attempting to get back in the game.
When I use "parasite" I am referring to those who instead of trying to find work have decided it's just easier to remain unemployed, thus allowing for a 99 week taxpayer funded vacation.

As property values continue to drop. Tradesman across the country struggling.

Just lazy bastards right?

All the while corporations and the wealthy reaping record profits.

The system is clearly broken.
No..The record player you're using is broken.
Without profits, you mental giant, there are no fucking jobs.

I'm sorry, I can't see where he said that he wants everyone to go to college...
It looks to me like he's proposing to improve early education and access to higher education...but maybe I'm not reading it right.

Guiding Principles

Providing a high-quality education for all children is critical to America’s economic future. Our nation’s economic competitiveness and the path to the American Dream depend on providing every child with an education that will enable them to succeed in a global economy that is predicated on knowledge and innovation. President Obama is committed to providing every child access to a complete and competitive education, from cradle through career.
About.com: http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/education

Guy, the problem is idiots like you are the ones marching off the cliff... do you think we can keep going on like this for another 20 years like the last 10?

I've lived through a period of mass riots in the streets when my parents thought the world was coming to an end. I have no desire to do so again. But if we don't fix what is wrong, we might find ourselves there.

"WE"....Yes..We will fix it...NOT government. Government will only make things worse. I don't care which party is in the majority.
The fact is government fucks up just about everything it gets it paws on.

Providing a high-quality education for all children is critical to America’s economic future. Our nation’s economic competitiveness and the path to the American Dream depend on providing every child with an education that will enable them to succeed in a global economy that is predicated on knowledge and innovation. President Obama is committed to providing every child access to a complete and competitive education, from cradle through career

How lovely, the Obama Government wants to get it's hands on your babies..
from CRADLE to Career...that my friend should scare the hell out of you.

Providing a high-quality education for all children is critical to America’s economic future. Our nation’s economic competitiveness and the path to the American Dream depend on providing every child with an education that will enable them to succeed in a global economy that is predicated on knowledge and innovation. President Obama is committed to providing every child access to a complete and competitive education, from cradle through career

Oh no folks, watch out, Obama wants your children to have unwavering educational support!

Flee while you can!

Oh no folks, watch out, Obama wants your children to have unwavering educational support!

Flee while you can!

That's the parents job, not his.
As far as I'm concerned both he and his wifey can keep their hands off our kids.

Flee while you can!

That's the parents job, not his.

Because 50% of the population isn't below the poverty level.

Clearly a talking point is keeping them there.

it is neither realistic nor desirerable for EVERYONE to go to college.

the REASON college is a good thing is that it sets you apart, and ABOVE, if everyone has a degree, the degree means nothing.

funny thing, are you aware of the 90/10 law?

basically it states that no more than 90% of funds a college brings in can come from federal aid.

funny side effect, the more students get federal aid, the more the college has to raise it's tuition to stay within the 90/10 law.

so the more students you help, the more you screw them over by causing higher tuition costs.

leave the system alone, it will work itself out.

funny thing, are you aware of the 90/10 law?

basically it states that no more than 90% of funds a college brings in can come from federal aid.

funny side effect, the more students get federal aid, the more the college has to raise it's tuition to stay within the 90/10 law.

so the more students you help, the more you screw them over by causing higher tuition costs.

leave the system alone, it will work itself out.

I'm not sure in what places this applies, I know that California universities used to be absolutely free.

I completely agree with Santorum. College isnt' for everyone. The idea that "everyone" should go to college is just more Obama Idiocy.

Forum List

Back