Santorum booed for his positions on same-sex marriage, legal pot (New Hampshire colle

He was talking about gay issues when the crowd got pissy.

Those dang left wingers are just so damn unreasonable, aren't they. What's wrong with a government peeking in our windows and passing lots of laws to take away our rights.

Must be a lot of fags in New Hampshire huh

No, just lots of American citizens.

Those dang left wingers are just so damn unreasonable, aren't they. What's wrong with a government peeking in our windows and passing lots of laws to take away our rights.

It was a joke. Don't get so angry you break your strap on.

They want the government small enough to fit in our bedrooms.

Take bedroom behavior out of the bedroom. Put it in public where it belongs.

They want the government small enough to fit in our bedrooms.

Mention homos and you show up.

he didn't say a word against gays, he asked the crowd a question. They yelled "that's irrelevant" but it is relevant and it pissed them off.

It was irrelevant because polygamy (gay or not) is illegal. (And so is bestiality, mostly).

he didn't say a word against gays, he asked the crowd a question. They yelled "that's irrelevant" but it is relevant and it pissed them off.
At that very moment he may not have, but he's said more than enough in the past. It's why his name is now synonymous with a frothy mix...just google him.

It is irrelevant. What does polygamy have to do with same sex legal marriage which is what her question was about?

It's called a slippery slope fallacy for a reason.

the debate has been whether or not same sex marriage SHOULD be legal.
So from his perspective...one who thinks it should not be legal...using the analogy of polygomy was very relevant.

I disagreew ith his setiments...but I most certainly understand them.

Why are you unable to understand his use of that analogy?

If a candidate were against the legalization of handguns...and he tried to explain it by bringing up the fact that automaitc weapons were illegal..and there is a similartity..

Would you say his analogy is irrelevant?

Santorum is a bigot... I wonder if the news will pick up on it or is they save all bigot "news" for Paul's 22 year old news letters that he didn't write.

Yeah. Ron Paul didn't write his own newsletter. But Santorum is a bigot for supporting the family.

Santorum is a bigot... I wonder if the news will pick up on it or is they save all bigot "news" for Paul's 22 year old news letters that he didn't write.

Yeah. Ron Paul didn't write his own newsletter. But Santorum is a bigot for supporting the family.

It's ok to support the family and promote your ideas but it's not ok to try to mandate what your vision of a family is.

At that very moment he may not have, but he's said more than enough in the past. It's why his name is now synonymous with a frothy mix...just google him.

It is irrelevant. What does polygamy have to do with same sex legal marriage which is what her question was about?

So from his perspective...one who thinks it should not be legal...using the analogy of polygomy was very relevant.

If a candidate were against the legalization of handguns...and he tried to explain it by bringing up the fact that automaitc weapons were illegal..and there is a similartity..

The only way his analogy was relevant was as a deflection. It didn't answer the question.

Question: Why are you against gay marriage?

Answer: I don't want people fucking chickens, goats or snakes!

Had he promised free pot for everyone they'd have been cheering. It's all about the drugs and sex.

It's ok to support the family and promote your ideas but it's not ok to try to mandate what your vision of a family is.

So standing up for traditional marriage politically makes you a bigot and is unacceptable, while mandating alternative marriage on the population is perfectly great?

The only way his analogy was relevant was as a deflection. It didn't answer the question.

Question: Why are you against gay marriage?

Answer: I don't want people fucking chickens, goats or snakes!

A defelction?
Perhaps.
Lets be real...the gay marriage topic is a loaded gun no matter what you say.
I recall Obama being very non direct with his sentiments on gay marriage.

And he did not say "I don't want people fucking chickens, goats or snakes"

Why are you exaggerrating? Is it beucase what he DID say does not have a strong enough negative impact on his sentiments?

Forum List

Back