Sarah Palin: A National Treasure Who Can Fix D.C. And Heal America

OK CAN ANYONE DO HILLARY. sORRY FOR THE CAPS i'M BEATHING THE CAT OFF THE BOARD LOL.

Jesus! Tiny....beware.

Luddy is gonna twist that into some kind of perversion and Statist will be along to see if he can adapt it to one of his warped pleasures!

You're laying temptation in their paths!

Hey squirt - According to tinydancer my posts are gonna cause the board to self destruct.

We're talking really important Internet Stuff.

:lmao:

Board is still here.

And Nugent is still a child molester, shitty pants draft dodger and convicted poacher.

:eusa_dance:

And joe is a closet pedophile, a plagiarist, and a bigot.... next

I just wish all you NaziCons would talk your Saint Sarah into running for president or shut the fuck up about her.

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

In his book, this bizarre-in-retrospect intersection is proof of Palin's "fetish for black guys." That quote comes from an unnamed "friend." But—wait a moment—another unnamed friend says that following the Rice date, Palin freaked out: "Hysterical, crying, totally flipped out. The thing that people remember is her freak-out, how completely crazy she got: I fucked a black man! She was just horrified. She couldn't believe that she'd done that."

McGinniss on Palin - TMI Mother Jones

Oh, Sarah, please say it isn't true.

Look at that they BOTH have sex with men!!!!!

f43c7da548.gif

I know this doesn't matter to you but yours is a lie.

But hey, everything you post is a lie.

Yep -- EVERYTHING.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

And so is the Squaws.... and all of your :bsflag:

You're just a bitter old man on welfare who believes the world owes him more than he gets.

You post lying memes because that's all you've got.

But Muttley, have you been able to PROVE, as you've stated that FOX NEWS LIES everyday? Is that slander, and where is your proof?

I just wish all you NaziCons would talk your Saint Sarah into running for president or shut the fuck up about her.

I hope she does, especially against the BOSNIA SNIPER hero! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

You need to cajole her and send her lots of money.

Why, she raised more money for Mclame, than McLame did!

Then why isn't she running for president?

Who has officially thrown their hat in the ring?.... You really are this stupid, and it isn't an act!

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

In his book, this bizarre-in-retrospect intersection is proof of Palin's "fetish for black guys." That quote comes from an unnamed "friend." But—wait a moment—another unnamed friend says that following the Rice date, Palin freaked out: "Hysterical, crying, totally flipped out. The thing that people remember is her freak-out, how completely crazy she got: I fucked a black man! She was just horrified. She couldn't believe that she'd done that."

McGinniss on Palin - TMI Mother Jones

Oh, Sarah, please say it isn't true.

f43c7da548.gif

Yep -- EVERYTHING.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You're just a bitter old man on welfare who believes the world owes him more than he gets.

But Muttley, have you been able to PROVE, as you've stated that FOX NEWS LIES everyday? Is that slander, and where is your proof?

You better look up the word "slander" because you're the one who posts nothing but lies.

Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time

FOX s file PunditFact

Politifact Study Fox News Lies More Than Any Other News Network Americans Against the Tea Party

I hope she does, especially against the BOSNIA SNIPER hero! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Who has officially thrown their hat in the ring?.... You really are this stupid, and it isn't an act!

We all know Sarah won't run for president. Even as fucking dumb as she is - she knows she can't win.

f43c7da548.gif

Yep -- EVERYTHING.

You better look up the word "slander" because you're the one who posts nothing but lies.

Fact-Checking Site Finds Fox News Only Tells the Truth 18 Percent of the Time

FOX s file PunditFact

Politifact Study Fox News Lies More Than Any Other News Network Americans Against the Tea Party

Well if you take each one of these is a left, or left leaning source, it gets to be funny, but you're too stupid to have any integrity in what you post.... Nuttley, where's your proof that FOX NEWS LIES every day, as you posted, in a thread I copied....need to see that thread?

We all know Sarah won't run for president. Even as fucking dumb as she is - she knows she can't win.

Dumb as she is, give me some examples, and I'll give you back 2 one for the poser in the white house, and one for Joe, the pedophile... Start firing Squaw!....I got a HIGH HORSE to ride!

Dumb as she is, give me some examples, and I'll give you back 2 one for the poser in the white house, and one for Joe, the pedophile... Start firing Squaw!

It isn't worth a meme battle with a NaziCon retard like you. We all know about Daisy Mae Mooseburger's mental history. She attended 5 colleges in 6 years to get a 4-year degree in sports journalism - and that was the hightlight of her mental ability.

Dumb as she is, give me some examples, and I'll give you back 2 one for the poser in the white house, and one for Joe, the pedophile... Start firing Squaw!

It isn't worth a meme battle with a NaziCon retard like you. We all know about Daisy Mae Mooseburger's mental history. She attended 5 colleges in 6 years to get a 4-year degree in sports journalism - and that was the hightlight of her mental ability.

And the current president went to 3 colleges and got a degree in Affirmative action, and is STILL AFRAID to show us ANY of his school records, although he's been to 57 states, but do I really have to list the obumaisms?

And the current president went to 3 colleges and got a degree in Affirmative action, and is STILL AFRAID to show us ANY of his school records, although he's been to 57 states, but do I really have to list the obumaisms?

B828fXKCEAAfrYz.jpg

B828fXKCEAAfrYz.jpg

AND? When HARVARD advances AA it's to their BENEFIT to put a BLACK into a position that was never held by a black before...but give me a link Squaw, to ANY ARTICLE written by this poser while he was HEAD of that law journal, as HAD BEEN THE CUSTOM.... Where is ANY scholarly work in PRINT from this HIGH 2 digit IQ'd clown? I don't need my usual picture response, I'll let you off easy, UNLESS you can't find ONE ARTICLE he wrote while at Harvard!

B828fXKCEAAfrYz.jpg

AND? When HARVARD advances AA it's to their BENEFIT to put a BLACK into a position that was never held by a black before...but give me a link Squaw, to ANY ARTICLE written by this poser while he was HEAD of that law journal, as HAD BEEN THE CUSTOM.... Where is ANY scholarly work in PRINT from this HIGH 2 digit IQ'd clown? I don't need my usual picture response, I'll let you off easy, UNLESS you can't find ONE ARTICLE he wrote while at Harvard!

That's funny. Hell, you can't even read his REAL birth certificate.

Dumb as she is, give me some examples, and I'll give you back 2 one for the poser in the white house, and one for Joe, the pedophile... Start firing Squaw!....I got a HIGH HORSE to ride!

So what we need to fix and heal American is a woman who is 'dumb as she is'?

Well that's a ringing endorsement.

B828fXKCEAAfrYz.jpg

That's funny. Hell, you can't even read his REAL birth certificate.

Hell, you can't find ONE! You are a fucking liar, piece of shit, and when I DO challenger you pond scum, you automatically LOSE! See #4!

n12b79.jpg

So what we need to fix and heal American is a woman who is 'dumb as she is'?

Well that's a ringing endorsement.

Same question to you Skyhooker, what is she so dumb about that both the obomanation and the pedophile VP aren't just as dumb, and probably dumber?

Forum List

Back