Sarah Palin: A National Treasure Who Can Fix D.C. And Heal America

Then why isn't she running for president?

Who has officially thrown their hat in the ring?.... You really are this stupid, and it isn't an act!

We all know Sarah won't run for president. Even as fucking dumb as she is - she knows she can't win.

Dumb as she is, give me some examples, and I'll give you back 2 one for the poser in the white house, and one for Joe, the pedophile... Start firing Squaw!....I got a HIGH HORSE to ride!

So what we need to fix and heal American is a woman who is 'dumb as she is'?

Well that's a ringing endorsement.

Same question to you Skyhooker, what is she so dumb about that both the obomanation and the pedophile VP aren't just as dumb, and probably dumber?

Both of them were smart enough to win.

Palin was dumb enough to quit.

Who has officially thrown their hat in the ring?.... You really are this stupid, and it isn't an act!

We all know Sarah won't run for president. Even as fucking dumb as she is - she knows she can't win.

Dumb as she is, give me some examples, and I'll give you back 2 one for the poser in the white house, and one for Joe, the pedophile... Start firing Squaw!....I got a HIGH HORSE to ride!

Same question to you Skyhooker, what is she so dumb about that both the obomanation and the pedophile VP aren't just as dumb, and probably dumber?

Yes, both were smart enough to have ACORN and SEIU falsify voting records, do you need some of the over 4 million links to that, and the people that were arrested and convicted over that? And do I actually AGAIN have to describe why Palin resigned, I think I can C&P one of the times I wrote that in here! But YOU let me know, Skyhooker!

It isn't worth a meme battle with a NaziCon retard like you. We all know about Daisy Mae Mooseburger's mental history. She attended 5 colleges in 6 years to get a 4-year degree in sports journalism - and that was the hightlight of her mental ability.

And the current president went to 3 colleges and got a degree in Affirmative action, and is STILL AFRAID to show us ANY of his school records, although he's been to 57 states, but do I really have to list the obumaisms?

B828fXKCEAAfrYz.jpg

AND? When HARVARD advances AA it's to their BENEFIT to put a BLACK into a position that was never held by a black before...but give me a link Squaw, to ANY ARTICLE written by this poser while he was HEAD of that law journal, as HAD BEEN THE CUSTOM.... Where is ANY scholarly work in PRINT from this HIGH 2 digit IQ'd clown? I don't need my usual picture response, I'll let you off easy, UNLESS you can't find ONE ARTICLE he wrote while at Harvard!

That's funny. Hell, you can't even read his REAL birth certificate.

Hell, you can't find ONE! You are a fucking liar, piece of shit, and when I DO challenger you pond scum, you automatically LOSE! See #4!

n12b79.jpg

You NaziCon clowns actually believe that Obama's Muslim father falsified his birth records and groomed him to be a Manchurian Candidate to destroy America from within. It takes a really deranged and fucked up mind to believe such bizarre shit.

Yes, both were smart enough to have ACORN and SEIU falsify voting records, do you need some of the over 4 million links to that, and the people that were arrested and convicted over that? And do I actually AGAIN have to describe why Palin resigned, I think I can C&P one of the times I wrote that in here! But YOU let me know, Skyhooker!

And what evidence do you have that 'they' had ACORN and SEIU falsify anything?

And can I take it from your stark refusal to discuss Palin that 'dumb as she is' wraps up your assessment of the woman?

And the current president went to 3 colleges and got a degree in Affirmative action, and is STILL AFRAID to show us ANY of his school records, although he's been to 57 states, but do I really have to list the obumaisms?

B828fXKCEAAfrYz.jpg

AND? When HARVARD advances AA it's to their BENEFIT to put a BLACK into a position that was never held by a black before...but give me a link Squaw, to ANY ARTICLE written by this poser while he was HEAD of that law journal, as HAD BEEN THE CUSTOM.... Where is ANY scholarly work in PRINT from this HIGH 2 digit IQ'd clown? I don't need my usual picture response, I'll let you off easy, UNLESS you can't find ONE ARTICLE he wrote while at Harvard!

Hell, you can't find ONE! You are a fucking liar, piece of shit, and when I DO challenger you pond scum, you automatically LOSE! See #4!

n12b79.jpg

You NaziCon clowns actually believe that Obama's Muslim father falsified his birth records and groomed him to be a Manchurian Candidate to destroy America from within. It takes a really deranged and fucked up mind to believe such bizarre shit.

No one ever accused a birther of having two brain cells to rub together. But they do make for great comedy!

B828fXKCEAAfrYz.jpg

n12b79.jpg

Even Percy Sutton KNOWS the muslim Al-Munsour financed Obama through school....

And what evidence do you have that 'they' had ACORN and SEIU falsify anything?

And can I take it from your stark refusal to discuss Palin that 'dumb as she is' wraps up your assessment of the woman?

here you go want to be Shyster...take your pick!

acorn falsifies voting records - Bing

Please little man, bring up things, and I'll try to straighten your liberal ass out, and give you back a few for Obozo, and Bitem!

Forum List

Back