Sarah Palin: A National Treasure Who Can Fix D.C. And Heal America

I think it's time to start showing the lies of the left about Sarah, and perhaps comparing what she has said to the Obomanation, and especially Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician, AND PEDOPHILE" Biden!

Palin4President 2016 Putting To Rest The Big Leftist Lie Palin Caused McCain s Loss Indisputable Evidence To The Contrary

You just can't cover your eyes to this...look at the young girl's face, her mother turning away (as a GOOD DEMOCRAT should when her V.P. is certainly SCARING her daughter) and even the woman on the right that decidedly turned away!

giphy.gif

Except that the Hindenburg did crash. Of what failure are you speaking?

Oh, Jeez, liberal reading comprehension strikes again.

You're right, it DID crash.

In the past.

Therefore the futility of rooting for it to crash sometime in the future.

Maybe I should have used a lager font, all-caps and boldface along with the italics for "SOMEDAY".

No, you don't get to tell someone else they can't post about the past when its pretty much all you do every day.

Indeed, that's the standing excuse for RWs.

Where did our Pond Scum go? Muttley the only CU*T with balls? Come on guys, I have so much useful stuff to use here and you liberal :ahole-1:'s just BAIL.... what No fun when 5-6 of you can try to pick on Henry and SS, but the odds change when more Sarah fans arrive?.... So disappointed in these cowards!

B76zFlxIYAIkE3-.jpg

We have had a balance budget while funding infrastructure, science and r&d investment. This is only around 5% of the total budget!!!

;) This is reality. Unlike your cut across the board bullshit that ends up hurting this country.

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

In his book, this bizarre-in-retrospect intersection is proof of Palin's "fetish for black guys." That quote comes from an unnamed "friend." But—wait a moment—another unnamed friend says that following the Rice date, Palin freaked out: "Hysterical, crying, totally flipped out. The thing that people remember is her freak-out, how completely crazy she got: I fucked a black man! She was just horrified. She couldn't believe that she'd done that."

McGinniss on Palin - TMI Mother Jones

Oh, Sarah, please say it isn't true.

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

In his book, this bizarre-in-retrospect intersection is proof of Palin's "fetish for black guys." That quote comes from an unnamed "friend." But—wait a moment—another unnamed friend says that following the Rice date, Palin freaked out: "Hysterical, crying, totally flipped out. The thing that people remember is her freak-out, how completely crazy she got: I fucked a black man! She was just horrified. She couldn't believe that she'd done that."

Look at that they BOTH have sex with men!!!!!

f43c7da548.gif

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

All false. No sources names either.

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

f43c7da548.gif

I know this doesn't matter to you but yours is a lie.

But hey, everything you post is a lie.

Yep -- EVERYTHING.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

Well, if it's "all false" - why hasn't she sued Joe McGinniss?

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

Wishful thinking on your part.

You're very stupid, Steve.

Very.

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

f43c7da548.gif

Yep -- EVERYTHING.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

And so is the Squaws.... and all of your :bsflag:

OK CAN ANYONE DO HILLARY. sORRY FOR THE CAPS i'M BEATHING THE CAT OFF THE BOARD LOL.

Jesus! Tiny....beware.

Luddy is gonna twist that into some kind of perversion and Statist will be along to see if he can adapt it to one of his warped pleasures!

You're laying temptation in their paths!

Hey squirt - According to tinydancer my posts are gonna cause the board to self destruct.

We're talking really important Internet Stuff.

:lmao:

Board is still here.

And Nugent is still a child molester, shitty pants draft dodger and convicted poacher.

:eusa_dance:

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

Well, if it's "all false" - why hasn't she sued Joe McGinniss?

Can anyone PROVE if anything went on between 2 people.... His word against hers, a useless court case! .... Just like your useless posts... but keep it up, I'm having fun!

A month in, $he would quit.

Then what?

Fox fired her and they'll let anyone yammer lies on the air.

$he can't get any more "reality" shows because they've all failed.

Her Internet "channel" is a bust.

Sorry StoopidSteave but $arah is done.

Deal with it.

Didn't Hillary quit as SoS? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHahahahha ha Ha ha you owned yourself... But that's because your ignorant as white trash shit yo.

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

f43c7da548.gif

Yep -- EVERYTHING.

And so is the Squaws.... and all of your :bsflag:

You're just a bitter old man on welfare who believes the world owes him more than he gets.

You post lying memes because that's all you've got.

Forum List

Back