Sarah Palin: A National Treasure Who Can Fix D.C. And Heal America

The only thing that can heal this country is a moderate that cares about AMERICA.

-Pro American business
-Hard on outsourcing
-Pro-Minimum wage
-Pro-Science
-Pro-Infrastructure
-Pro-r&d
-Someone that will demand accountability and lead for once!

You've described what used to be possible for a moderate.

Now the prime requisite for a moderate is the ability to get his tongue up Obama's ass without Our Kenyan Emperor even having to roll up a pants leg.

Segueing smoothly into anilingus....Thinking about tossing the salad, Hank?

OK CAN ANYONE DO HILLARY. sORRY FOR THE CAPS i'M BEATHING THE CAT OFF THE BOARD LOL.

Jesus! Tiny....beware.

Luddy is gonna twist that into some kind of perversion and Statist will be along to see if he can adapt it to one of his warped pleasures!

You're laying temptation in their paths!

I love you more than my mother............

I am laughing so hard.........

I have tried to like Hillary.

I can't and I cant sell her. I cant package her. I cant make her likeable.

For those that don't know me. I can sell anything. I can't sell her. My husband even asked me. I can't sell her.

OH

EM

GEE

tinydancer is trying to shut down the board. Just remember, it will be HER fault.

Here's your mistake td ...

Hilliary isn't a Republican so she's not for sale.

Dumb twit.

:lmao:

Jeez, I never thought of you as a "moderate" before, Ice!

The only POTUS for whom I've ever voted reduced (and in one case eliminated) the deficits they were bequeathed.....they also presided over the lowest growth rates of federal spending since Eisenhower...

You?

The only POTUS for whom I've ever voted reduced (and in one case eliminated) the deficits they were bequeathed.....they also presided over the lowest growth rates of federal spending since Eisenhower...

You?

My best presidential hope, alas, failed.

That was John F(ucking) Kerry. I wanted him to be president because I believed either he or Bush would bring America to its' knees but he (Kerry) could do it faster. It's the "Alcoholic America" theory. As I'm sure you know, you must hit rock bottom if you're ever going to rise and Kerry was the man for the job.

But he lost.

And look how long it has taken.

A month in, $he would quit.

Then what?

Fox fired her and they'll let anyone yammer lies on the air.

$he can't get any more "reality" shows because they've all failed.

Her Internet "channel" is a bust.

Sorry StoopidSteave but $arah is done.

Deal with it.
All false.

Prove it.

Not only is it all true, more telling is that even the craziest RWs have distanced themselves from her. Fox liars, Beck (who once adored her), Limbaugh (who always hated her) ...

Brietbart. Hmmm, maybe she could get a gig on Brietbart. They love liars and failures.

Breitbart is dead......succumbed to his cocaine habit....

Who is that liar, Jimmy something or other that the RWs uh-DOOR?

The more times he gets caught lying, the more the RWs love him.

Then there's all the lies Brietbart posts. My fave is the Addidas shirt slash prayer rug.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

And the RWs eat it up.

You?

That was John F(ucking) Kerry. I wanted him to be president because I believed either he or Bush would bring America to its' knees but he (Kerry) could do it faster. It's the "Alcoholic America" theory. As I'm sure you know, you must hit rock bottom if you're ever going to rise and Kerry was the man for the job.

But he lost.

So you haven't cast any votes for POTUS which might establish your "moderate" credentials?

Then what?

Deal with it.
All false.

Prove it.

Not only is it all true, more telling is that even the craziest RWs have distanced themselves from her. Fox liars, Beck (who once adored her), Limbaugh (who always hated her) ...

Brietbart. Hmmm, maybe she could get a gig on Brietbart. They love liars and failures.

Then there's all the lies Brietbart posts. My fave is the Addidas shirt slash prayer rug.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

And the RWs eat it up.

Why does the far left hate women?

Then what?

Deal with it.
All false.

Prove it.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

And the RWs eat it up.

There is good reason why their websites are infested by financial scam sponsors....

Go ahead, Ludd. Laugh. Don't buy your prayer rug now while prices are low.

Wait until Your Kenyan Islamic Messiah (ok, a little overplayed but it was fun) mandates them. Y'know, like Obamacare. Then the price will kill your dreams of that new tricycle (clown-cycle) for years!

You?

But he lost.

Nonsense. You don't have to hit "rock bottom" you only have to stop digging. And we did that when Obama got elected. You haven't noticed because you're rooting for America to fail.

Nonsense. You don't have to hit "rock bottom" you only have to stop digging. And we did that when Obama got elected. You haven't noticed because you're rooting for America to fail.

Rooting for America to fail?

Wouldn't that be like rooting, now in 2015, for the Hindenberg to crash someday?

Wouldn't that be like rooting, now in 2015, for the Hindenberg to crash someday?
Except that the Hindenburg did crash. Of what failure are you speaking?

To which part of this do you object?

fredgraph.png

Oh, Jeez, liberal reading comprehension strikes again.

You're right, it DID crash.

In the past.

Therefore the futility of rooting for it to crash sometime in the future.

Maybe I should have used a lager font, all-caps and boldface along with the italics for "SOMEDAY".

The only person who can mop the floor with faux squaw Warren or Cankles Clinton and not be portrayed as a male chauvanist pig is....a woman, Sarah Palin. Like what she did in Alaska fighting crony capitalism and corrupt lawmakers, she will do the same in Washington D.C. and across America. America needs her, we need her.

images

Blog Finally Sarah Palin yes

Until someone asks her what she did that day or what she likes to read.

Then what?

Deal with it.
All false.

Prove it.

Dumb de Dumb Dumb

And the RWs eat it up.

There is good reason why their websites are infested by financial scam sponsors....

And your post will cause this website to have the same.

Oh, Jeez, liberal reading comprehension strikes again.

You're right, it DID crash.

In the past.

Therefore the futility of rooting for it to crash sometime in the future.

Maybe I should have used a lager font, all-caps and boldface along with the italics for "SOMEDAY".
Your analogy makes even less sense, given that idiotic attempt at weaseling a Gish gallop answer.

Again, to what "failure" are you alluding?

Forum List

Back