Sarah Palin Compares Climate Change 'Hysteria' To Eugenics

Here is a time saving hint for you, Keys. If you just make:

"Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted"

as your signature, you would not have to type this in after virtually every post. Patting oneself on the back for imagined victories has been known to result in sprained wrists and disjointed shoulders.

Well, that wouldn't work, as such would not specifically indicate that I am noting and accepting the concessions of the individual at issue, as a result of their having fled the standing point, through one obscurant means or another.

I realize that watching your most closely ideas fail in the arena of ideas is hard on your fragile ego, but I would suggest that instead of weeping and gnashing your teeth about the unsustainable nature of your ideas, you find some ideas of the sustainable variety.

Here's one ya might like:

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness; that, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. ..."

Nature came up with that... it declares principles that cannot fail! Give 'em a try... I think you'll enjoy the change of pace.

Holy shit, now you're plagiarizing?

Could eugenics have prevented Sarah from having a retarded baby? Did the retard gene come from Sarah?

What a sick, fucking pathetic fuck you are

Actually, I am glad this issue came up. It is well known that Sarah's Down Syndrome child was not a planned pregnancy. It is also well known that when the mother reaches 35 and above, the odds of having a Down Syndrome child skyrocket:

Frequency of Down syndrome per maternal age

So, now we have a woman who was too stupid at age 40 or above to use birth control, with the result that her child is going to be mentally retarded for life, and whose bills will be covered by the public, through either her Alaska governor gig, or ACA,

I assume she stuck around to answer questions from environmental Journalists or Scientists...

I doubt it, CowboyTed. She wouldn't want to have another Katie Couric experience.

Well you two are here and you're implying that "SCIENCE!" and its representatives would question her into shame, through their superior understanding of nature and the bio-chemical workings of the universe around us, which, ever so sadly... demonstrates that mankind, through it's use of natural stores of carbon is killing the planet.

Now I speak for Mrs. Palin here... so why don't you two feminized leftist nut-sacks question me, as if I were Mrs. Palin and I'll give ya a taste of what ya had to look forward to, as she dealt common sense in response to the idiotic rants of the modern iteration of Chicken Little.

Isn't that a lovely post.Nice rant but no actual evidence much like Palin.

There is no evidence that mankind is warming the earth's atmosphere. But we can rest assured that if any ever comes along, that MSNBC will use it to PROVE Gorge Zimmerman was a white racist determined to gun down the innocent 12 year old black teen, whatshisname, who was walking down the middle of a well lit public street, with his hands in the air, singing gospel music, as he made his way home from feeding the poor.

And thank you for your concession. Such is hereby duly noted and summarily accepted.

Except for the empirical Evidence:
Empirical evidence that humans are causing global warming

Lets be novel...
Try and answer this by showing us a study which is not been debunked or from a formerly debunked scientist who actually know something about this field...
You this like using reality, totally new way of making a case.

Glen "Womb Shifter" Rice could have purified Sarah's egg so she wouldn't have had a retarded baby.

Last edited:
I assume she stuck around to answer questions from environmental Journalists or Scientists...

I doubt it, CowboyTed. She wouldn't want to have another Katie Couric experience.

Well you two are here and you're implying that "SCIENCE!" and its representatives would question her into shame, through their superior understanding of nature and the bio-chemical workings of the universe around us, which, ever so sadly... demonstrates that mankind, through it's use of natural stores of carbon is killing the planet.

Now I speak for Mrs. Palin here... so why don't you two feminized leftist nut-sacks question me, as if I were Mrs. Palin and I'll give ya a taste of what ya had to look forward to, as she dealt common sense in response to the idiotic rants of the modern iteration of Chicken Little.

Isn't that a lovely post.Nice rant but no actual evidence much like Palin.

There is no evidence that mankind is warming the earth's atmosphere. But we can rest assured that if any ever comes along, that MSNBC will use it to PROVE Gorge Zimmerman was a white racist determined to gun down the innocent 12 year old black teen, whatshisname, who was walking down the middle of a well lit public street, with his hands in the air, singing gospel music, as he made his way home from feeding the poor.

And thank you for your concession. Such is hereby duly noted and summarily accepted.

Except for the empirical Evidence:
Empirical evidence that humans are causing global warming

Lets be novel...
Try and answer this by showing us a study which is not been debunked or from a formerly debunked scientist who actually know something about this field...
You this like using reality, totally new way of making a case.

So you want me to show you a study that hasn't been 'debunked'? And you're defining 'debunked' as no one, no where having ever responded to it, with so much as a 'nuh huh!'... .

LOL! Classic... .

First paragraph from the cited 'resource'...

"The proof that man-made CO2 is causing global warming is like the chain of evidence in a court case. CO2 keeps the Earth warmer than it would be without it. Humans are adding CO2 to the atmosphere, mainly by burning fossil fuels ... there is empirical evidence that the rising temperatures are being caused by the increased CO2."

ROFLMNAO! You people are HYSTERICAL!

(No one mention that the earth's atmospheric temperature is not rising, but cooling... COOLING SO PROFOUNDLY that the ladies of the Gobal Warming Farce are driving to RENAME THEIR MOVEMENT TO PROGRESSIVISM!

No... wait. That's "Liberalism" that they're changing to Progressivism... they're changing "Global Warming to 'Climate Change". At least during the winter... it's RIGHT BACK to "GLOBAL WARMING" in summer.)

Last edited:
Eugenics is making a comeback with climate optimized human engineering

From drugs to help you avoid eating meat to genetically engineered cat-like eyes to reduce the need for lighting, a wild interview about changes humans could make to themselves to battle climate change.

The threat of global climate change has prompted us to redesign many of our technologies to be more energy-efficient. From lightweight hybrid cars to long-lasting LED's, engineers have made well-known products smaller and less wasteful. But tinkering with our tools will only get us so far, because however smart our technologies become, the human body has its own ecological footprint, and there are more of them than ever before. So, some scholars are asking, what if we could engineer human beings to be more energy efficient? A new paper to be published in Ethics, Policy & Environment proposes a series of biomedical modifications that could help humans, themselves, consume less.

More: How Engineering the Human Body Could Combat Climate Change - The Atlantic

Wow, I like eugenics more and more.

It hasn't warmed in 15 fucking years. I personally, think Eugenics is good for humanity as we're slowly becoming a bunch of fucking devolved apes again...So I wouldn't agree with her there.

Human induced climate charge is a crock!

If she's smart, she'll select a black, male conservative for a vice presidential running mate. That'll shut the left hate machine up in mid-sentence.

Tom, you understand that Sarah will keep taking your money, never run, and laugh all the way to the bank, right?

Everyone else understands it. Most conservatives have busted BS detectors, but Palin-groupies have reverse-polarized BS detectors. They're just helpless against the manipulations of the snobilly grifter clan.

Imagine the chests of a few above swelling with pride at throwing around words like "retarded" concerning an infant. They might even earn DNC Hero" medals if they shout it loud enough!

Disgusting.

But, ya know, they're proud of that, too!

If she's smart, she'll select a black, male conservative for a vice presidential running mate. That'll shut the left hate machine up in mid-sentence.

Tom, you understand that Sarah will keep taking your money, never run, and laugh all the way to the bank, right?

Everyone else understands it. Most conservatives have busted BS detectors, but Palin-groupies have reverse-polarized BS detectors. They're just helpless against the manipulations of the snobilly grifter clan.

Anything or anybody the left launches a hate war against, has a warm spot in my heart. Her college grades and birthplace aren't state secrets, are they?

Tom, is this you?

Picture-644.jpg

Could eugenics have prevented Sarah from having a retarded baby? Did the retard gene come from Sarah?

What a sick, fucking pathetic fuck you are

Actually, I am glad this issue came up. It is well known that Sarah's Down Syndrome child was not a planned pregnancy. It is also well known that when the mother reaches 35 and above, the odds of having a Down Syndrome child skyrocket:

Frequency of Down syndrome per maternal age

So, now we have a woman who was too stupid at age 40 or above to use birth control, with the result that her child is going to be mentally retarded for life, and whose bills will be covered by the public, through either her Alaska governor gig, or ACA,
Trig only has Downs Syndrome, you and Lakota are retarded for life

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

oh how original!..The leftists cycle completed, we're back to slamming the palins as a distraction from the elections.
Next up "bush"...followed by "reagan"...then back to the palins for more distraction.

n-SARAH-PALIN-large570.jpg

Sarah Palin is once again brushing off global warming as "junk science," comparing warnings about the threat of climate change to the eugenics movement of the early 20th century.

Last week, the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate recorded a video for the Sarah Palin Channel dismissing the "con job" of man-made climate change.

"I'm not a denier. I don't doubt that climate change exists," Palin says in the video. "No one has proven that these changes are caused by anything done by human beings via greenhouse gases. There's no convincing scientific evidence for man-made climate change. The climate has always been changing."

She continues: "Climate change is to this century what eugenics was to the last century. It's hysteria and a lot of it's junk science. And when it's as discredited as eugenics, you know a lot of people are going to look very foolish and heartless."

More: Sarah Palin Compares Climate Change Hysteria To Eugenics

Eugenics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Agricultural Genetics - Eugenics Archive Theme

Eugenics? Does Sarah even know what it means? Only her brain could have made such a connection. Is she comparing man-made climate change to Nazi Germany? Is eugenics really junk science as Sarah claims? I don't think so...

Just when ya kinda think maybe things are getting better some Tea Party twat opens their mouth.

One of the fundamental principles of eugenics was that people whose circumstances meant they couldn't afford to keep having babies should not keep having babies;

that is also a fundamental principle of modern day conservatism. Careful what you condemn.

Forum List

Back