Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

I was just watching the BBC. Good job Trump. Dragging Bimbo along with you just made even more of the GOP being a laughing stock around the world. They showed Palin hoarsely bellering her usual idiocy and stomping around the stage.

Trump pulled a McCain.

Omg, I just saw Dirty Harry Reid out on the floor giving a speech on how the OLD FOGIE party is standing United against the HATE that is put forth by people like Trump and their Republican neighbors.

yes he actually said: Republican NEIGHBORS. who speaks like that?

you dem voters should be worried over YOUR DYING party. Mrs. Palin isn't your problem believe me. just stupid and desperation showing and it's should be.

I think it's hilarious how Palin has gotten the hags and fags in a rabid frenzy again.
So..now I'm a hag because I won't goosestep to what you think? Nice to know.

Did I refer to you? No I didn't. Just stop, Trump can't help who endorses him, this is so blown out of proportion it would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking stupid
If Trump didn't have a wife he'd have groped Palin. Then again, she's not very appealing.

But, wait! You are saying Trump was victimized by Palin and didn't really want her endorsement?

Hahahahahahahaha

Go away ya old hag, you bring nothing, nothing at all. Are you like senile or maybe....mental?
Act your age, you're not impressing me and nobody fears you.

I think it's hilarious how Palin has gotten the hags and fags in a rabid frenzy again.
So..now I'm a hag because I won't goosestep to what you think? Nice to know.

Did I refer to you? No I didn't. Just stop, Trump can't help who endorses him, this is so blown out of proportion it would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking stupid
If Trump didn't have a wife he'd have groped Palin. Then again, she's not very appealing.

But, wait! You are saying Trump was victimized by Palin and didn't really want her endorsement?

Hahahahahahahaha

Go away ya old hag, you bring nothing, nothing at all. Are you like senile or maybe....mental?
No, that's Palin. She's also the kiss of death.

Whatever....go clean your dentures and stop bothering me. I still haven't forgotten you lied

I was just watching the BBC. Good job Trump. Dragging Bimbo along with you just made even more of the GOP being a laughing stock around the world. They showed Palin hoarsely bellering her usual idiocy and stomping around the stage.

Trump pulled a McCain.
Is Tina Fey still on SNL? THis could be awesome :)

Sarah said her son has PTSD. How about that.

What's better? She suggested that Obama is responsible for Track beating his girlfriend.

Awesome.

Last edited:
PSTD is serious....leave it to left loons (and some other assholes) to laugh about it. Pathetic

I don't know about anyone else....but if I were running for president, I would love a Palin endorsement. It's like gold.
It's gold alright, like a gold-plated one of these.
286178266_tp.jpg

That bitch can't pick a winner in a one-horse race...

EXACTLY

She went from upper middleclass to rich b/c of them
We didn't buy her shit, you did.
Your hate made her famous and your relentless hatred made her rich.
how?
are you actually retarded?
no, you explain how a bunch of people that dislike someone and don't buy her products could make that person rich?
Ok, I will, and I'll type slowly so you don't miss anything.

after she lost, she went home, like every other VP candidate, but unlike every other VPC, the left didn't leaver her alone.
they followed her, dogged her, hell, one of you assbags moved in next to her, to watch her every move.
A comedian made herself famous, again, by lying about her.

we saw that you have a constant never ending hate for women that don't kneel down to you, so we showed her some support, just like any real human would when another is facing down a group of bullies. But unlike bullies, your hate and evil runs deep, so you kept up the hate parade.

and then, finally, SP figured out how to turn your hate into money and she did, she's the only person on earth that has turned leftist hate into millions.

But SP is dumb.

Do you understand? You kept her in the headlines long after we were done with her.

We didn't buy her shit, you did.
how?
no, you explain how a bunch of people that dislike someone and don't buy her products could make that person rich?

after she lost, she went home, like every other VP candidate, but unlike every other VPC, the left didn't leaver her alone.
they followed her, dogged her, hell, one of you assbags moved in next to her, to watch her every move.

we saw that you have a constant never ending hate for women that don't kneel down to you, so we showed her some support, just like any real human would when another is facing down a group of bullies. But unlike bullies, your hate and evil runs deep, so you kept up the hate parade.

and then, finally, SP figured out how to turn your hate into money and she did, she's the only person on earth that has turned leftist hate into millions.

But SP is dumb.

Do you understand? You kept her in the headlines long after we were done with her.
Uh, no. She went to work for FOX. She's a media whore.

how?

But SP is dumb.

Uh, no. She went to work for FOX. She's a media whore.
YEARS after

years and years after

40 pages of leftists proving me right, but they still can't grasp the fact. :D

Forum List

Back