Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

SP does even less for me physically than she does for me intellectually......I don't consider an ability to con rubes a virtue....
Of course she does nothing for you. Your obama "toy" collection proves it.

I've had far more attractive women ask me to sire their children......Palin is only a goddess to those whom nature obliged to entertain the 1s through 6s....
Godess? No, you're too much of a dumbfuck. No woman wanted to handicap their offspring.

The "fruit of my loins" just outscored 99% of PSAT test takers on verbal/ critical reading......and 94% on math....

Yours?
My grandkids just laughed at your post.

Omg, I just saw Dirty Harry Reid out on the floor giving a speech, on how the OLD FOGIE party is standing United against the HATE that is put forth by people like Trump and their Republican neighbors.

yes he actually said: Republican NEIGHBORS. who speaks like that?

you dem voters should be worried over YOUR DYING party. Mrs. Palin isn't your problem believe me. just stupid and desperation showing and it should be.

It's down the drain with Bambam Hussian

Omg, I just saw Dirty Harry Reid out on the floor giving a speech on how the OLD FOGIE party is standing United against the HATE that is put forth by people like Trump and their Republican neighbors.

you dem voters should be worried over YOUR DYING party. Mrs. Palin isn't your problem believe me. just stupid and desperation showing and it's should be.

I think it's hilarious how Palin has gotten the hags and fags in a rabid frenzy again.

Omg, I just saw Dirty Harry Reid out on the floor giving a speech on how the OLD FOGIE party is standing United against the HATE that is put forth by people like Trump and their Republican neighbors.

you dem voters should be worried over YOUR DYING party. Mrs. Palin isn't your problem believe me. just stupid and desperation showing and it's should be.

I think it's hilarious how Palin has gotten the hags and fags in a rabid frenzy again.

I still think it was somewhat planned. to not let the people FORGET how that party treats women while claiming to be the party FOR THE WOMAN. but they can't help themselves. they just spew their hate all over the place. I hope women are taking a hard look. vote out this hateful party come 2016

WE ARE SICK of it and THEM

I still think it was somewhat planned. to not let the people FORGET how that party treats women while claiming to be the party FOR THE WOMAN. but they can't help themselves. they just spew their hate all over the place. I hope women are taking a hard look. vote out this hateful party come 2016

WE ARE SICK of it and THEM

I'm sick of hearing them squawk about Palin, it's over and over and over, ssdd

Here is a happy thought. Today is January 20th. In exactly one year at this hour Obama is no longer president. He sits in the review stands on the Capital steps listening to President Trump give his inaugural address while Vice President Sarah Palin smiles approvingly.
No he won't. He just fucked himself..just like McCain did.

yet to be seen. Just because you hate Palin doesn't mean she still doesn't have a following. BUT, I saw on another site the people on her site was giving her a rough time over this pick. so to be seen
People can vote however they want. I'm picky. I enjoyed watching him piss people off, but did I really want him that bad? Not really. I was still on the fence. Him hanging out with that bimbo pushed me off the fence.

okey. sheesh. you funny. me I've always leaned with Cruz. that's who I'm sticking with.
Nothing is set in stone with me. Cruz has to get his birther shit straightened out. I'm still looking at him. I'm looking at all of them. Just no more trump.

So..now I'm a hag because I won't goosestep to what you think? Nice to know.

Here is a happy thought. Today is January 20th. In exactly one year at this hour Obama is no longer president. He sits in the review stands on the Capital steps listening to President Trump give his inaugural address while Vice President Sarah Palin smiles approvingly.

yet to be seen. Just because you hate Palin doesn't mean she still doesn't have a following. BUT, I saw on another site the people on her site was giving her a rough time over this pick. so to be seen
People can vote however they want. I'm picky. I enjoyed watching him piss people off, but did I really want him that bad? Not really. I was still on the fence. Him hanging out with that bimbo pushed me off the fence.

okey. sheesh. you funny. me I've always leaned with Cruz. that's who I'm sticking with.
Nothing is set in stone with me. Cruz has to get his birther shit straightened out. I'm still looking at him. I'm looking at all of them. Just no more trump.

Trump will be the nominee, what will you do, not vote or go for whoever the dems put out there?

we have time

So..now I'm a hag because I won't goosestep to what you think? Nice to know.

Did I refer to you? No I didn't. Just stop, Trump can't help who endorses him, this is so blown out of proportion it would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking stupid

Trump will be the nominee, what will you do, not vote or go for whoever the dems put out there?
You think I am a hag. Like I said, good to know. And I think you are not very intelligent because obviously reading comprehension is beyond your capabilities.

I love Gracie, but she hates Mrs. Palin with a passion. beats me why but.

You think I am a hag. Like I said, good to know. And I think you are not very intelligent because obviously reading comprehension is beyond your capabilities.

Good grief stop being a drama mama, it's so middle school

She has drama issues...best to be ignored

we have time
I hope he takes it seriously. It could be a big assed problem down the road. Meanwhile...I need to read up on him some more. I was looking at him as possible VP, but now he just got a step up. Then again...maybe not. Still too soon to tell.

Good grief stop being a drama mama, it's so middle school
Fuck off.

Good idea. I just slapped your sorry ass on it.

Good idea. I just slapped your sorry ass on it.

Act your age, you're not impressing me and nobody fears you.

Forum List

Back