Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

By living rent free in your heads.
EXACTLY

She went from upper middleclass to rich b/c of them
We didn't buy her shit, you did.
Your hate made her famous and your relentless hatred made her rich.
how?
are you actually retarded?
no, you explain how a bunch of people that dislike someone and don't buy her products could make that person rich?

EXACTLY

She went from upper middleclass to rich b/c of them
how?
no, you explain how a bunch of people that dislike someone and don't buy her products could make that person rich?

For the same reason that skewering her for her serial idiocies is a manifestation of "fear"....

how?

For the same reason that skewering her for her serial idiocies is a manifestation of "fear"....
I guess it's time for the LIBs to get that SP full size poster back on the bedroom door.
Dig out that satin glove and the Vasoline. You can always tell when the LIBs are losing it. Look at the number of pages on this thread. HAAA HAAAA
You'd think Michael Moore has self-immolated!

Last edited:
how?

I guess it's time for the LIBs to get that SP full size poster back on the bedroom door.
Dig out that satin glove and the Vasoline. You can always tell when the LIBs are losing it. Look at the number of pages on this thread. HAAA HAAAA
You'd think Michael Moore has self-emolated!

Did you mean " emulsified"?

SP does even less for me physically than she does for me intellectually......I don't consider an ability to con rubes a virtue....

SP does even less for me physically than she does for me intellectually......I don't consider an ability to con rubes a virtue....
Do you consider the ability of Obama to 'con' the fucking 'OJ jury' to vote for him a virtue?

With SP's endorsement Trump is a lock for the first primaries quarenteed.
I can't wait until a LIB reporter asks Palin about Bill Clinton' sexual predation on females, from lolitas on the 'Lolita Express' to grannies working in the White house laundry.
"If that filthy bastard would have laid a hand on me he would have never walked again!".
Knowing that they can`t beat Hillary they want to run against her husband. The reality is that they couldn`t beat the Clinton`s dog Buddy and he`s been dead for 9 years.

Of course she does nothing for you. Your obama "toy" collection proves it.

I've had far more attractive women ask me to sire their children......Palin is only a goddess to those whom nature obliged to entertain the 1s through 6s....

Do you consider the ability of Obama to 'con' the fucking 'OJ jury' to vote for him a virtue?
You sound like an Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile....

Would you like to compare and contrast performance metrics?

I've had far more attractive women ask me to sire their children......Palin is only a goddess to those whom nature obliged to entertain the 1s through 6s....
Godess? No, you're too much of a dumbfuck. No woman wanted to handicap their offspring.

Suuuuure you have. Haaa Haaa
Real men don't talk about their personal lives with regards to their women associates.
Only 12 year olds do.
Like you.
Careful! Do that too often and you'll grow hair on your palm.

Godess? No, you're too much of a dumbfuck. No woman wanted to handicap their offspring.

The "fruit of my loins" just outscored 99% of PSAT test takers on verbal/ critical reading......and 94% on math....

Yours?

Suuuuure you have. Haaa Haaa
Real men don't talk about their personal lives with regards to their women associates.
Only 12 year olds do.
Like you.
Careful! Do that too often and you'll grow hair on your palm.

You can't....

I don't provide any names...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/21/us/politics/sarah-palin-endorsement-speech-donald-trump.html?_r=0

I work with more intelligent kitchen utensils...

McCain caused his own down fall, when he chose a running mate that did not know which countries were on which side in WW2.

But, Trump would not have her as a running mate, anyway. I counted 46 uses by her in her speech of "I", "we", "us", and "me". no way is Trump going to stand for that!
You have to lie about Sarah to find anything bad to say about her. Typical. If you want to criticize women, look at that fat ass bitch in a pantsuit who will be trading it in for an orange jumpsuit. While she's cooling in a cell, our Sarah will be chosen to run one our agencies like Homeland Security or even Secretary of Energy.
:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

I was kind of hoping that Sarah would be put in charge of the Dept. of interior. Then she can hire her past history teachers to write pamphlets on out historical monuments. Perhaps she could tell us just whose knee was wounded at the Battle of Wounded Knee....

thebeverlyhillbillies2.jpg

the rubes hero

I was kind of hoping that Sarah would be put in charge of the Dept. of interior. Then she can hire her past history teachers to write pamphlets on out historical monuments. Perhaps she could tell us just whose knee was wounded at the Battle of Wounded Knee....
Hope she chooses a conservative historian because the current liberal historian in the DOI is still looking for the votes for creating those 7 extra States the current idiot-in-chief believes we have in the USA. He is desperate to prove Obama isn't a dumb, fucking idiot.

We’ve got an unpopular set of presidential candidates this year– Bernie Sanders is the only candidate in either party with a net-positive favorability rating — but Trump is the most unpopular of all. His favorability rating is 33 percent, as compared with an unfavorable rating of 58 percent, for a net rating of -25 percentage points. By comparison Hillary Clinton, whose favorability ratings are notoriously poor, has a 42 percent favorable rating against a 50 percent unfavorable rating, for a net of -8 points. Those are bad numbers, but nowhere near as bad as Trump’s

Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters

Ask 100 conservative to get Obama's favor ability rating. It'll be less than 5%' if that high. Obama and Moochell need to vacate our White House.

"Our" White House?

Who is this "our"?

What percentage are Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters?
Show that liberals are fools. The White House belongs to the people, not Obama. We fumigate when we kick his ass out.

Forum List

Back