Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

28 pages of leftist that are not obsessed with palin.

yall can't even see it, that's the best part.
No one is obsessed with that ****, she's just fun to mock, even moreso because you love that stupid worthless un-American bitch.

She's this:
55cOsfOxoFBdQVAFTOz_zzSUqns2uhey5GO7wI8MOoCrvUumIhxw8nO8_Epkyqc3KYc=w300

Don't demand that we hold our fire, it's impossible not to blow that little yellow moving SOB right out of the goddamned water.

We’ve got an unpopular set of presidential candidates this year– Bernie Sanders is the only candidate in either party with a net-positive favorability rating — but Trump is the most unpopular of all. His favorability rating is 33 percent, as compared with an unfavorable rating of 58 percent, for a net rating of -25 percentage points. By comparison Hillary Clinton, whose favorability ratings are notoriously poor, has a 42 percent favorable rating against a 50 percent unfavorable rating, for a net of -8 points. Those are bad numbers, but nowhere near as bad as Trump’s

Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters

Ask 100 conservative to get Obama's favor ability rating. It'll be less than 5%' if that high. Obama and Moochell need to vacate our White House.

The GOP has created a Third-Party (in a fixed two-party system), by cutting off its own junk so now it can't even piss into the wind, nor can it win.

I should be happy, fucking thrilled even, but all I can see is the chaos, and the coming endless attempts to report and understand such a thing. The GOPs want a war, with about as much backing as Ammon Bundy, and just as utterly doomed to failure...

We’ve got an unpopular set of presidential candidates this year– Bernie Sanders is the only candidate in either party with a net-positive favorability rating — but Trump is the most unpopular of all. His favorability rating is 33 percent, as compared with an unfavorable rating of 58 percent, for a net rating of -25 percentage points. By comparison Hillary Clinton, whose favorability ratings are notoriously poor, has a 42 percent favorable rating against a 50 percent unfavorable rating, for a net of -8 points. Those are bad numbers, but nowhere near as bad as Trump’s

Ask 100 conservative to get Obama's favor ability rating. It'll be less than 5%' if that high. Obama and Moochell need to vacate our White House.
News for ya, they are more than happy to get on with the rest of their lives. It looks like a castle, it's actually a prison...

McCain caused his own down fall, when he chose a running mate that did not know which countries were on which side in WW2.

But, Trump would not have her as a running mate, anyway. I counted 46 uses by her in her speech of "I", "we", "us", and "me". no way is Trump going to stand for that!
You have to lie about Sarah to find anything bad to say about her. Typical. If you want to criticize women, look at that fat ass bitch in a pantsuit who will be trading it in for an orange jumpsuit. While she's cooling in a cell, our Sarah will be chosen to run one our agencies like Homeland Security or even Secretary of Energy.

McCain caused his own down fall, when he chose a running mate that did not know which countries were on which side in WW2.

But, Trump would not have her as a running mate, anyway. I counted 46 uses by her in her speech of "I", "we", "us", and "me". no way is Trump going to stand for that!
You have to lie about Sarah to find anything bad to say about her. Typical. If you want to criticize women, look at that fat ass bitch in a pantsuit who will be trading it in for an orange jumpsuit. While she's cooling in a cell, our Sarah will be chosen to run one our agencies like Homeland Security or even Secretary of Energy.
What you lack in dealing with the real world you make up for by lying to yourself...

Alinsky wouldn't support Shrillary? Come on. She wrote a PAPER about that fucking assclown dildo motherfucker.
and has it under lock and key where the people she represents can't get to it. just like the other person who claimed he was going to be the most Transparent if he won President, that other liar Obama. this Democrat party is far from transparent with the American people and are also LIARS and snakes

care to post your GED hi skool diploma

What you lack in dealing with the real world you make up for by lying to yourself...
The WW2 statement was a lie and they were called out on it. She was governor of Alaska. No small feat. Deal with it. She may be writing energy policy in Trunp's term.

Over the past eight years, Palin’s influence within the Tea Party has remained strong, but her favorability rating among all Americans has dropped 40 points. Worse, her rating among Republicans has declined more than 55 points.

looks like she is only popular with bible thumping teabaggers , the rubes in flyover country such as Iowa

S.E. Cupp: Where have you gone, Sarah Palin?

"Our" White House?

Who is this "our"?

What percentage are Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters?

With SP's endorsement Trump is a lock for the first primaries quarenteed.
I can't wait until a LIB reporter asks Palin about Bill Clinton' sexual predation on females, from lolitas on the 'Lolita Express' to grannies working in the White house laundry.
"If that filthy bastard would have laid a hand on me he would have never walked again!".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back