Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

We’ve got an unpopular set of presidential candidates this year– Bernie Sanders is the only candidate in either party with a net-positive favorability rating — but Trump is the most unpopular of all. His favorability rating is 33 percent, as compared with an unfavorable rating of 58 percent, for a net rating of -25 percentage points. By comparison Hillary Clinton, whose favorability ratings are notoriously poor, has a 42 percent favorable rating against a 50 percent unfavorable rating, for a net of -8 points. Those are bad numbers, but nowhere near as bad as Trump’s

Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters

Ask 100 conservative to get Obama's favor ability rating. It'll be less than 5%' if that high. Obama and Moochell need to vacate our White House.

"Our" White House?

Who is this "our"?

What percentage are Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters?
Show that liberals are fools. The White House belongs to the people, not Obama. We fumigate when we kick his ass out.

Uh...Obama is the current Occupant because " We, the People" put him there....

There once was a gal from Wasilla,
by reputation a political thrilla’.
Then Trump she endorsed,
without realizing (of course!)
that she had laid down with a fascist gorilla.

With SP's endorsement Trump is a lock for the first primaries quarenteed.
I can't wait until a LIB reporter asks Palin about Bill Clinton' sexual predation on females, from lolitas on the 'Lolita Express' to grannies working in the White house laundry.
"If that filthy bastard would have laid a hand on me he would have never walked again!".
Knowing that they can`t beat Hillary they want to run against her husband. The reality is that they couldn`t beat the Clinton`s dog Buddy and he`s been dead for 9 years.
now there some desperation if I've ever read it.

There will be a press conference in an hour or two.
I thought she didn't like him.

there's a video of them talking and that FOX body language chick broke down what was going on, and it was clear sp wasn't digging what the trump was selling.

still funny how leftist made her rich and keep her relevant after all this time

How did leftists, who do not by her books, or watch her shows and interviews on TV make her rich and relevant?

By living rent free in your heads.
Coulter (XY female) lives rent-free in my large intestine, like the rest of the shit.
but you cant deny that your obama actually looks like something that would have come out of your large intestine. Or mouth in your case.

There will be a press conference in an hour or two.
I thought she didn't like him.

there's a video of them talking and that FOX body language chick broke down what was going on, and it was clear sp wasn't digging what the trump was selling.

still funny how leftist made her rich and keep her relevant after all this time

How did leftists, who do not by her books, or watch her shows and interviews on TV make her rich and relevant?

By living rent free in your heads.
Coulter (XY female) lives rent-free in my large intestine, like the rest of the shit.
but you cant deny that your obama actually looks like something that would have come out of your large intestine. Or mouth in your case.
Thought you GOP-types liked your token house *******? Guess not.

Here is a happy thought. Today is January 20th. In exactly one year at this hour Obama is no longer president. He sits in the review stands on the Capital steps listening to President Trump give his inaugural address while Vice President Sarah Palin smiles approvingly.

trumppalin.jpg

sez it all

Well, Trump and Palin are running around today together. Blech.

He just lost my vote. I tweeted him that he lost it, nor does he care I'm sure. Which is fine.

Here is a happy thought. Today is January 20th. In exactly one year at this hour Obama is no longer president. He sits in the review stands on the Capital steps listening to President Trump give his inaugural address while Vice President Sarah Palin smiles approvingly.

yes and the baby jebus is coming back soon

No he won't. He just fucked himself..just like McCain did.

yet to be seen. Just because you hate Palin doesn't mean she still doesn't have a following. BUT, I saw on another site the people on her site was giving her a rough time over this pick. so to be seen

yet to be seen. Just because you hate Palin doesn't mean she still doesn't have a following. BUT, I saw on another site the people on her site was giving her a rough time over this pick. so to be seen
People can vote however they want. I'm picky. I enjoyed watching him piss people off, but did I really want him that bad? Not really. I was still on the fence. Him hanging out with that bimbo pushed me off the fence.

People can vote however they want. I'm picky. I enjoyed watching him piss people off, but did I really want him that bad? Not really. I was still on the fence. Him hanging out with that bimbo pushed me off the fence.

okey. sheesh. you funny. me I've always leaned with Cruz. that's who I'm sticking with.

Forum List

Back