Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

yet to be seen. Just because you hate Palin doesn't mean she still doesn't have a following. BUT, I saw on another site the people on her site was giving her a rough time over this pick. so to be seen
People can vote however they want. I'm picky. I enjoyed watching him piss people off, but did I really want him that bad? Not really. I was still on the fence. Him hanging out with that bimbo pushed me off the fence.

okey. sheesh. you funny. me I've always leaned with Cruz. that's who I'm sticking with.
Nothing is set in stone with me. Cruz has to get his birther shit straightened out. I'm still looking at him. I'm looking at all of them. Just no more trump.

Trump will be the nominee, what will you do, not vote or go for whoever the dems put out there?

I love Gracie, but she hates Mrs. Palin with a passion. beats me why but.

Of course you don't understand why people think she's a wacko.

that doesn't equate to hate, of course. it's the radical right that "hates" people because their politics don't match.

which doesn't mean people can't point out that palin's crazy.

People can vote however they want. I'm picky. I enjoyed watching him piss people off, but did I really want him that bad? Not really. I was still on the fence. Him hanging out with that bimbo pushed me off the fence.

okey. sheesh. you funny. me I've always leaned with Cruz. that's who I'm sticking with.
Nothing is set in stone with me. Cruz has to get his birther shit straightened out. I'm still looking at him. I'm looking at all of them. Just no more trump.

Trump will be the nominee, what will you do, not vote or go for whoever the dems put out there?

that doesn't equate to hate, of course. it's the radical right that "hates" people because their politics don't match.

I think you're bat shit nuts.

yet to be seen. Just because you hate Palin doesn't mean she still doesn't have a following. BUT, I saw on another site the people on her site was giving her a rough time over this pick. so to be seen

we have time
I hope he takes it seriously. It could be a big assed problem down the road. Meanwhile...I need to read up on him some more. I was looking at him as possible VP, but now he just got a step up. Then again...maybe not. Still too soon to tell.

good deal , I think you'll like what's he about. He's for sure more stable and doesn't seem to let much get to him. Has a quick humor and really is a person who studied the constitution. Not that fake Obama who claims he taught it. when he was just a Guest Lecturer about twice a week if they could get him in for that.

Look...I have been in limbo with Trump for some time. I LOVE watching him thumb his nose. BUT...in the back of my mind, do I really want him sitting in the oval office? Um...no. And there are many reasons, which I will not go into because I flat don't feel like it. Voting is like religion. It's personal. Sure, we all talk about it but when it comes to really digging deep....its personal.

Palin was just the icing on the cake. That's all.

I may say I hate Cruz or Bush or Palin but I wouldn't wish any of them dead. I just wish they don't win the White House. I hate the GOP but I only wish they would lose the Senate or House. I don't wish someone would blow them all up one day with a suicide bomb. That would be evil of me. I'm not evil, they are. When I say evil I mean they don't care about poor people. They don't care if they make a living wage, have health insurance or die fighting wars for profit. They consider them expendable. Cost of doing business. We are just cogs to them.

Look...I have been in limbo with Trump for some time. I LOVE watching him thumb his nose. BUT...in the back of my mind, do I really want him sitting in the oval office? Um...no. And there are many reasons, which I will not go into because I flat don't feel like it. Voting is like religion. It's personal. Sure, we all talk about it but when it comes to really digging deep....its personal.

look into Cruz. He's the only one I like because all the other are the good ole boys from the Establishment Republican club, I now call, GopE

I was liking Trump too for a bit but I see like the Libertarians and teabaggers he is a fake.

It's funny because people like Trumps honesty yet he's lied the most out of any of them. They like him being blunt, even if he's lying? Even if he's being a rude dick? They like that?

I think they just don't like the other GOP candidates not even a little. That's why they like Trump. Because he's said too many stupid things to be still in it yet here we are mid Jan 2016 and he's still around. LOL

There once was a rich man named Trump
Whose ratings had stalled in a slump.
Palin jumped on his cart
and let out a fart,
making him look like a chump.

Palin Endorsement Widens Trump’s Lead Among Idiots - The New Yorker

borowitz.png

Borowitz Report

Borowitz-Palin-Endorsement-Trump-690x490-1453238616.jpg

Because Palin is a cretin?

It's a natural fit given that both demagogues transparently hate their army of rubes and lead what is essentially America's version of Europe's far-right nationalist movement. If it isn't fascism proper it's close enough. Why not join forces to create the most cynical, meanest performance art piece the country has ever seen, elevated to near perfection by the fact that their supporters are not in on the gag? What is the limit to the amount you would pay to watch media outlets awkwardly take them seriously? Personally, I'm ready to drain my bank accounts to see the spectacle.

As an added bonus, Trump as the GOP nominee (which, again, remains an unlikely outcome but let's dream big for a second) with Palin's tongue attached to his O-ring would not only lose and lose big but they would also take the entire Republican Party down with them. They would do what the Civil War did to the Whigs and what Brian Mulroney did to the Progressive Conservatives in Canada. That we would get to watch a moron who can't talk as the potential running mate of a man who acts like he is auditioning for the lead role in a Goebbels biopic is almost too sweet. "Icing on the cake" understates how wonderful that would be, unless the icing is made of $100 bills and 90 minute massage gift certificates.

MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS

I think you're bat shit nuts.

Why you gotta be like that, Gassy?

Omg, I just saw Dirty Harry Reid out on the floor giving a speech on how the OLD FOGIE party is standing United against the HATE that is put forth by people like Trump and their Republican neighbors.

yes he actually said: Republican NEIGHBORS. who speaks like that?

you dem voters should be worried over YOUR DYING party. Mrs. Palin isn't your problem believe me. just stupid and desperation showing and it's should be.

I think it's hilarious how Palin has gotten the hags and fags in a rabid frenzy again.
So..now I'm a hag because I won't goosestep to what you think? Nice to know.

Did I refer to you? No I didn't. Just stop, Trump can't help who endorses him, this is so blown out of proportion it would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking stupid
If Trump didn't have a wife he'd have groped Palin. Then again, she's not very appealing.

But, wait! You are saying Trump was victimized by Palin and didn't really want her endorsement?

Hahahahahahahaha

Omg, I just saw Dirty Harry Reid out on the floor giving a speech on how the OLD FOGIE party is standing United against the HATE that is put forth by people like Trump and their Republican neighbors.

you dem voters should be worried over YOUR DYING party. Mrs. Palin isn't your problem believe me. just stupid and desperation showing and it's should be.

I think it's hilarious how Palin has gotten the hags and fags in a rabid frenzy again.

Did I refer to you? No I didn't. Just stop, Trump can't help who endorses him, this is so blown out of proportion it would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking stupid
If Trump didn't have a wife he'd have groped Palin. Then again, she's not very appealing.

But, wait! You are saying Trump was victimized by Palin and didn't really want her endorsement?

Hahahahahahahaha

Go away ya old hag, you bring nothing, nothing at all. Are you like senile or maybe....mental?

Hahahahahahahaha

Go away ya old hag, you bring nothing, nothing at all. Are you like senile or maybe....mental?
No, that's Palin. She's also the kiss of death.

Forum List

Back