Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

Actually, her "critique" of Alinsky's model was that it wasn't (in her estimation) effective enough.

She didn't disapprove of his bullshit.

She just thought it wouldn't work in the real world quite well enough.

That pig held him in high regard and vice versa.

Actually, her "critique" of Alinsky's model was that it wasn't (in her estimation) effective enough.

Your big concern is what a college co-ed thought in 1969? Were you even alive in 1969?

Your big concern is what a college co-ed thought in 1969? Were you even alive in 1969?

Your complete lack of comprehension, wit and wisdom is on display, shit head. :lmao:

I did not say, suggest or imply that my big concern is what the sow wrote in 1969.

I DID take note of it, however. Newsflash for your immature and ineffective mind: it is generally a good thing to take note of what people have said and how they think and how their thoughts have evolved (although hers may never have actually "evolved" at all).

Alinsky wouldn't support Shrillary? Come on. She wrote a PAPER about that fucking assclown dildo motherfucker.
and has it under lock and key where the people she represents can't get to it. just like the other person who claimed he was going to be the most Transparent if he won President, that other liar Obama. this Democrat party is far from transparent with the American people and are also LIARS and snakes

Your complete lack of comprehension, wit and wisdom is on display, shit head. :lmao:

I did not say, suggest or imply that my big concern is what the sow wrote in 1969.

I DID take note of it, however. Newsflash for your immature and ineffective mind: it is generally a good thing to take note of what people have said and how they think and how their thoughts have evolved (although hers may never have actually "evolved" at all).
In the 47 years since '69 I've evolved to see the drugs as safer than the sex, the music and movies as sophomoric, and Americans as 47 years less intelligent. At one point, long ago, there was a still a glimmer of hope for humanity, and now there is none. Take note of that.

In the 47 years since '69 I've evolved to see the drugs as safer than the sex, the music and movies as sophomoric, and Americans as 47 years less intelligent. At one point, long ago, there was a still a glimmer of hope for humanity, and now there is none. Take note of that.

Unprotected sex is not safe. Congrats on discerning at least THAT much, you moron.

Generally speaking, the illicit use of controlled substances is NOT particularly safe at all. You are a delusional fuckwit on top of your many other unfortunate maladies.

Musical tastes and taste in theater of any kind is a personal choice, not something that your petty judgment controls.

And an odious self-congratulatory bombastic piece of shit like you is entitled to make baseless judgments about the intelligence of the American people, but just because you managed to cobble an opinion together doesn't make it correct or intelligent or valid.

Take note of the fact that what YOU think and say is actually of no value in the real world. You are just another useless clump of shit. True story.

Unprotected sex is not safe. Congrats on discerning at least THAT much, you moron.

Generally speaking, the illicit use of controlled substances is NOT particularly safe at all. You are a delusional fuckwit on top of your many other unfortunate maladies.

Musical tastes and taste in theater of any kind is a personal choice, not something that your petty judgment controls.

And an odious self-congratulatory bombastic piece of shit like you is entitled to make baseless judgments about the intelligence of the American people, but just because you managed to cobble an opinion together doesn't make it correct or intelligent or valid.

Take note of the fact that what YOU think and say is actually of no value in the real world. You are just another useless clump of shit. True story.
Tell us, we are very curious, do you think your opinion matters a damn?

No McCain made her famous and teabaggers made her rich.
Wrong again.

once the election was over, we were done with her, at least until the next cycle, but you trashpiles followed her home, keeping her in the news, being complete dicks to her 24/7.

If any of you ***** had once manned up and demanded that bullying stop, no one would care what happened to her.

When stepped out of the spotlight, attention went elsewhere. As long as she rode around in a bus looking for attention, she got it.
STILL WRONG

I'll repeat for those that came late;

Recall that an author moved in next to her to record her daily life.
recall that a d list comedian made up shit about her in an attempt to reclaim fame and nearly did. well did, for a while.
recall that she went home in defeat and an ARMY of reporters, leftist reporters, nagged her everyday.

you created SP

She became RICH RICH RICH off your hate

Wasn't she hawking her web site and making regular political statements during all that time? It was silly of her to be yelling "LOOK AT ME!!!!!" and then whining when they did.
no

she went back to her job in AK, did nothing, had nothing

but your hate made her millions

and she learned how to bait you morons into coming back again and again, like crack whores
I hope the people out there is paying attention to the treatment of Mrs. Palin from the left. they claim to be the party for women. what a joke isn't it

Palin isn't a woman. She's a joke.

George Will must be a 'RINO,' too:

'Donald Trump is shrewd, realized that he needs validation because he’s about to be hit with a close, ruinous examination of his past which will demonstrate that he is and has been in no sense a Republican and his present which will indicate that he is in no sense a conservative, so he’s looking around for people who are considered conservatives who will validate him by supporting him. I’m not sure if that’s going to work, but I think it indicates that he’s aware of the treacherous mine-field into which he’s about to walk as people turn around and say, “Now wait a minute. Do we want a man running against Hillary Clinton who not so long ago was writing checks to Hillary Clinton?”'

George Will Trashes Palin's Endorsement of Trump: "We Should All Believe In Recycling, But There Are Limits"

Wrong again.

once the election was over, we were done with her, at least until the next cycle, but you trashpiles followed her home, keeping her in the news, being complete dicks to her 24/7.

If any of you ***** had once manned up and demanded that bullying stop, no one would care what happened to her.

When stepped out of the spotlight, attention went elsewhere. As long as she rode around in a bus looking for attention, she got it.
STILL WRONG

I'll repeat for those that came late;

Recall that an author moved in next to her to record her daily life.
recall that a d list comedian made up shit about her in an attempt to reclaim fame and nearly did. well did, for a while.
recall that she went home in defeat and an ARMY of reporters, leftist reporters, nagged her everyday.

you created SP

She became RICH RICH RICH off your hate

Wasn't she hawking her web site and making regular political statements during all that time? It was silly of her to be yelling "LOOK AT ME!!!!!" and then whining when they did.
no

she went back to her job in AK, did nothing, had nothing

but your hate made her millions

and she learned how to bait you morons into coming back again and again, like crack whores
I hope the people out there is paying attention to the treatment of Mrs. Palin from the left. they claim to be the party for women. what a joke isn't it

Palin isn't a woman. She's a joke.
As is her 'endorsement.'

2b41ed998f9b762fd5da51f0b9bd2ca9.png

n their home town of Wasilla, Alaska, 26-year-old Track Palin was charged with domestic violence against a female, possession of a weapon while being intoxicated, and interfering with a report of domestic violence. Track Palin is set to be arraigned at 5 p.m. EST (1 p.m. locally) on Tuesday. In a statement released by Wasilla Police Department, "Track Palin had committed a domestic violence assault on a female, interfered with her ability to report a crime of domestic violence, and possessed a firearm while intoxicated."

[FONT=Proximo Nova, Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sarah Palin's son arrested on domestic violence charges against a female[/FONT]

Forum List

Back