Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

Not even in Never Never Land....

A poll by CNN and Opinion Research found 51 per cent thought Mr Biden had performed best, with Mrs Palin taking 36 per cent of respondents.
A survey of uncommitted voters for CBS found the split even more pronounced, with Mr Biden on 46, Mrs Palin on 21 and a relatively high proportion stating that neither had impressed or that they could not decide.
When the uncommitted voters were pressed, 18 per cent said they would vote for Barack Obama and Mr Biden following the debate, with only 10 per cent ready to line up for John McCain and Sarah Palin.
Another instant poll done by Fox News, which did not allow for such fence-sitting, had the divide between the two candidates at 61 per cent for Mr Biden and 39 per cent for Mrs Palin.

Who won the VP debate: Palin or Joe Biden?

A CNN POLL!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::gay:

NeedleDickTheBugFucker OUTDOES himself!

You're a fucking idiot...

A survey of uncommitted voters for CBS found the split even more pronounced....

Another instant poll done by Fox News, which did not allow for such fence-sitting,

CBS....Clinton's Bull Shit poll! And what about a FAUX NEWS poll???... Too easy, but then again, when dealing with a BugFucker, it's not hard!

Did I mention that you are a fucking idiot?

Your opinion is as sharp as your NeedleDick is! A shame that your education stopped at puberty!

Where did your "education" stop, Vag?

A CNN POLL!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::gay:

NeedleDickTheBugFucker OUTDOES himself!

Another instant poll done by Fox News, which did not allow for such fence-sitting,

CBS....Clinton's Bull Shit poll! And what about a FAUX NEWS poll???... Too easy, but then again, when dealing with a BugFucker, it's not hard!

Your opinion is as sharp as your NeedleDick is! A shame that your education stopped at puberty!

I could tell you Harvard with my Bachelors degree, or CCNY with a Masters, or Oxford for that matter.... you on the other hand might have had a hard time in 6th grade! See how irrelevant that statement is?...No I imagine you don't!

There are many cons who are not happy with the Palin going for the progressive Trump.

Many will move into the Kasich camp.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...They'd rather vote for "Yeb!" :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Kasich is far more conservative than Jeb, so probably not.

Then Rubio, after all he is #3 in MOST POLLS that aren't "OUTLIARS"!
Possibly but probably not. We are talking about hard core cons pissed that Sarah betrayed them.

Jake, just on ABC radio, an interview with 5 people that were at the event, all 5 stated basically the same thing, they LOVE Palin, and this endorsement can only bring conservatives into the Trump camp... Don't believe me, put on ABC radio, I'm sure they'll re run that interview!

With support like that it is hard to believe that The Wasilla Squidbilly Variety Hour is no longer on the air....

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...They'd rather vote for "Yeb!" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Possibly but probably not. We are talking about hard core cons pissed that Sarah betrayed them.

Jake, just on ABC radio, an interview with 5 people that were at the event, all 5 stated basically the same thing, they LOVE Palin, and this endorsement can only bring conservatives into the Trump camp... Don't believe me, put on ABC radio, I'm sure they'll re run that interview!

With support like that it is hard to believe that The Wasilla Squidbilly Variety Hour is no longer on the air....

Well it could have been The Bill Clinton, Which Woman Did You Sexually Assault This Time show, but there were too many woman to hide behind only 3 doors!

I could tell you Harvard with my Bachelors degree, or CCNY with a Masters, or Oxford for that matter.... you on the other hand might have had a hard time in 6th grade! See how irrelevant that statement is?...No I imagine you don't!

Hey.....you chose to make an issue out of education, Vag.......ain't my fault that you are blind to the Irony....

How many times am I going to make fools of you dip shits? Just because I don't like someone or something they say DOES NOT automatically make me a member of the opposition.

I AM a hardcore rightie. What I am not is a dumbfuck drone who puts all his eggs in one basket and hangs on the word of any one person.

Now REACH for the nearest insult you can find and sling it cause that's all you got

It walks like a duck.
It quacks like a duck.
But it knows, down deep inside, that "dick" is not spelled that way.

Remember, you didn't just ask for that; you got down on your best Obamaesque knees and begged for it.

Last edited:

Well it could have been The Bill Clinton, Which Woman Did You Sexually Assault This Time show, but there were too many woman to hide behind only 3 doors!
there were too many woman

I would have guessed Harvard if you hadn't already told me....

Caribou Barbie...

Donald Trump...

Do these people want me to vote for Hillary?

they couldn't pay me enough to go vote for that party. Not with everything we've seen since that nasty party started running with Obama's campaign. and a good look at the people who supports it. vile

You will vote for Putin anyway. So what's difference does it make?

The Master of the Deal has made a deal with Sarah Palin. She is very popular with the same kind of people who like Trump. I can almost guarantee she will be picked to be his running mate.

The Master of the Deal has made a deal with Sarah Palin. She is very popular with the same kind of people who like Trump. I can almost guarantee she will be picked to be his running mate.

Nope. I will cheerfully accuse Trump of everything from being a manipulative bastard to being a bombastic, egocentric, liar...but he is not stupid. Nobody who witnessed the McCain disaster can fail to learn from it.

We’ve got an unpopular set of presidential candidates this year– Bernie Sanders is the only candidate in either party with a net-positive favorability rating — but Trump is the most unpopular of all. His favorability rating is 33 percent, as compared with an unfavorable rating of 58 percent, for a net rating of -25 percentage points. By comparison Hillary Clinton, whose favorability ratings are notoriously poor, has a 42 percent favorable rating against a 50 percent unfavorable rating, for a net of -8 points. Those are bad numbers, but nowhere near as bad as Trump’s

Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters

McCain caused his own downfall when he announced he was going to suspend his campaign to go to Washington and work on the bail out.

McCain caused his own down fall, when he chose a running mate that did not know which countries were on which side in WW2.

But, Trump would not have her as a running mate, anyway. I counted 46 uses by her in her speech of "I", "we", "us", and "me". no way is Trump going to stand for that!

196fd7aa1ca7bd8b5adf0e28acc249d5.jpg

Are you talking about me again?

I guess that I did not take into account that he was broken by his service in the military 7 years ago.

Track, please accept my apologies, and feel free to get drunk and beat up women, while carrying a loaded weapon. You have earned the right! But, I would not try that with a sober man. He'll knock you right on your ass.

Forum List

Back