Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

This will guarantee that Tina Fey is doing her victory dance and high fiving Amy Pohler.

It is Saturday Night Live!

Mitt Romney just said, "I sense a disturbance in the Force. Josh, get my light saber."

Zomg!! Imagine what Jon Stewart and what's his name Colbert will do!!

Jake, its the high water mark for Progressives comedians and newscasters, not that there's any difference

Well, Palin certainly kicked Joe Biden's ass in their debate, that was a fun event.

Not even in Never Never Land....

A poll by CNN and Opinion Research found 51 per cent thought Mr Biden had performed best, with Mrs Palin taking 36 per cent of respondents.
A survey of uncommitted voters for CBS found the split even more pronounced, with Mr Biden on 46, Mrs Palin on 21 and a relatively high proportion stating that neither had impressed or that they could not decide.
When the uncommitted voters were pressed, 18 per cent said they would vote for Barack Obama and Mr Biden following the debate, with only 10 per cent ready to line up for John McCain and Sarah Palin.
Another instant poll done by Fox News, which did not allow for such fence-sitting, had the divide between the two candidates at 61 per cent for Mr Biden and 39 per cent for Mrs Palin.

Who won the VP debate: Palin or Joe Biden?

Well, Palin certainly kicked Joe Biden's ass in their debate, that was a fun event.

A poll by CNN and Opinion Research found 51 per cent thought Mr Biden had performed best, with Mrs Palin taking 36 per cent of respondents.
A survey of uncommitted voters for CBS found the split even more pronounced, with Mr Biden on 46, Mrs Palin on 21 and a relatively high proportion stating that neither had impressed or that they could not decide.
When the uncommitted voters were pressed, 18 per cent said they would vote for Barack Obama and Mr Biden following the debate, with only 10 per cent ready to line up for John McCain and Sarah Palin.
Another instant poll done by Fox News, which did not allow for such fence-sitting, had the divide between the two candidates at 61 per cent for Mr Biden and 39 per cent for Mrs Palin.

A CNN POLL!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::gay:

NeedleDickTheBugFucker OUTDOES himself!

A CNN POLL!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::gay:

You're a fucking idiot...

A survey of uncommitted voters for CBS found the split even more pronounced....

Another instant poll done by Fox News, which did not allow for such fence-sitting,

Another instant poll done by Fox News, which did not allow for such fence-sitting,

CBS....Clinton's Bull Shit poll! And what about a FAUX NEWS poll???... Too easy, but then again, when dealing with a BugFucker, it's not hard!

CBS....Clinton's Bull Shit poll! And what about a FAUX NEWS poll???... Too easy, but then again, when dealing with a BugFucker, it's not hard!

Did I mention that you are a fucking idiot?

This couldn't have worked out much better.

The liberal loon attacks on Palin only galvanize Trumps support among conservatives.

Keep up the great work! :thup:

Did I mention that you are a fucking idiot?

Your opinion is as sharp as your NeedleDick is! A shame that your education stopped at puberty!

There are many cons who are not happy with the Palin going for the progressive Trump.

Many will move into the Kasich camp.

There are many cons who are not happy with the Palin going for the progressive Trump.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...They'd rather vote for "Yeb!" :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Kasich is far more conservative than Jeb, so probably not.

Then Rubio, after all he is #3 in MOST POLLS that aren't "OUTLIARS"!
Possibly but probably not. We are talking about hard core cons pissed that Sarah betrayed them.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...They'd rather vote for "Yeb!" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Possibly but probably not. We are talking about hard core cons pissed that Sarah betrayed them.

Jake, just on ABC radio, an interview with 5 people that were at the event, all 5 stated basically the same thing, they LOVE Palin, and this endorsement can only bring conservatives into the Trump camp... Don't believe me, put on ABC radio, I'm sure they'll re run that interview!

Jake, just on ABC radio, an interview with 5 people that were at the event, all 5 stated basically the same thing, they LOVE Palin, and this endorsement can only bring conservatives into the Trump camp... Don't believe me, put on ABC radio, I'm sure they'll re run that interview!

Doesn't he already have all of the idiots?

At a Trump event with a rumor of Palin being there, I would imagine they would be Trumpters, yes.

Doesn't he already have all of the idiots?

We're talking Trump, not The Hildebeast or the Bern baby!

At a Trump event with a rumor of Palin being there, I would imagine they would be Trumpters, yes.

I believe they would be CONSERVATIVES!

Forum List

Back